Author Topic: Ducks slaughtered with the kids watching with pictures and video  (Read 3084 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Ducks slaughtered with the kids watching with pictures and video
« on: December 25, 2008, 05:42:38 pm »
If you can’t bear to watch slaughtering an animal then you are not allowed to eat it. This is what I teach my children. This is a basic philosophy, provincial children see this all the time, my city raised children need the same education.  *** Remember that we are Filipinos living in the Philippines and that slaughtering animals in our own back yard is socially acceptable… if in your country and culture you find seeing a duck slaughtered offensive, do not view the rest of this article as there are 2 pictures.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/12/25/ducks-slaughtered-with-the-kids-watching-with-pictures-and-video
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

Re: Ducks slaughtered with the kids watching with pictures and video
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 12:11:31 pm »
When I was a child, we kept chickens.
Father used to kill them, Mother would pluck and prepare them.
They tasted much better than any fowl I've eaten in many years.

Offline Waungata

• Trapper
  • Neander Valley
    • View Profile
Re: Ducks slaughtered with the kids watching with pictures and video
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 04:53:58 pm »
If you can’t bear to watch slaughtering an animal then you are not allowed to eat it. This is what I teach my children. This is a basic philosophy, provincial children see this all the time, my city raised children need the same education.  *** Remember that we are Filipinos living in the Philippines and that slaughtering animals in our own back yard is socially acceptable… if in your country and culture you find seeing a duck slaughtered offensive, do not view the rest of this article as there are 2 pictures.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/12/25/ducks-slaughtered-with-the-kids-watching-with-pictures-and-video

We did that in Ag, short for "Agriculture" (bad NON-Paleo word!) class in Junior High School. The quick slaughter of birds or other livestock and the growing of plants weren't and aren't offensive to us at all.

We have in the U.S. what's called the Future Farmers of America (FFA). It's sort of like the R.O.T.C of Agriculture but included/includes farming.

I forgot I'm a Neandethal German. I'll have to change that!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 04:59:50 pm by Waungata »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk