Author Topic: D'Adamo Article  (Read 3797 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
D'Adamo Article
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:21:47 pm »
Here's an article from the Daily Telegraph about D'Adamo's new book and his new interpretation of his dodgy blood-type diet:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/3917177/Revealed-the-diet-secrets-to-help-you-fit-into-your-genes.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dan

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: D'Adamo Article
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 09:56:55 am »
It's like reading a horoscope.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:16:26 am »
I used to follow that blood type diet in my Eczema days and I knew nothing about raw food.  It helped somewhat.  But paleo diet and especially raw paleo diet makes it all obsolete.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 11:46:24 pm »
I don't want to read too negative but that genotyping thing on that site seems a bit laughable to me. I think the blood type diet, genotype diet, Traditional Chinese Medicine etc are all ways that work pretty well to deflect some of the negative effects of modern foods. I'm perfectly open to the idea that certain combinations of non-optimal foods are better than different combinations of the same or similar foods, in terms of negative health problems. But this doesn't get to the root of the problem, which is to replace non-optimal foods with optimal ones.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk