Author Topic: Alcohol makes you stupid  (Read 3004 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Alcohol makes you stupid
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:31:22 pm »
How many people require alcohol / getting intoxicated to have sex?
I came upon an analysis of college people and it seems there is a sub culture of party people who need to be on alcohol or drugs to be able to have sex or meet people?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 11:55:47 pm »
Requiring to be drunk to have sex is more of a social thing, if a girl can say she was drunk, then she doesn't have to be called a slut. If the guy wasn't drunk, he's seen as taking advantage of a drunk girl, so everyone gets drunk.

that's an interesting study al, I had never considered it as shutting off autopilot, but it makes sense. It also does decrease inhibition and makes it easier to indulge in everything you find pleasurable
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 04:26:46 am »
How many people require alcohol / getting intoxicated to have sex?
I came upon an analysis of college people and it seems there is a sub culture of party people who need to be on alcohol or drugs to be able to have sex or meet people?

I hear you GS,

That is often repeated and there is of course a certain amount of exaggeration which may be just a function of the culture.

It's somewhat normal for teenagers to try out the world, or do things that are varying degrees of taboo. I think that is somewhat common throughout the world.

Since teenagers may be a bit shy or unsure of themselves, alcohol takes away the autoplilot and so the raw desires get to the surface.

Personally I do not need alcohol to get excited, but it can work.

I know that you are quite fond of the idea of having girls impregnated as young and as often as possible as possible. There may well be a bright side to that argument, provided that society is set up in such a way that the children will not become wastrels.

Personally when I was a teen I wanted to have sex as often as possible too and basically nothing has changed. However I was very cognizant of ensuring that the girl would not become 'with child'.
Cheers
Al

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 09:50:08 am »
alcohol sucks.
another downfall of our potentially incredible species.

I cant express how much I hate it.
Losing good people to alcoholism is just too much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk