Author Topic: All Malaria Ends Now with MMS Technology  (Read 2605 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
All Malaria Ends Now with MMS Technology
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:47 am »
BIG BIG BIG! Can you handle the truth? This will cure all the Malaria in Palawan. Which of the NGOs, the DOH and the Red Cross will bring this to Palawan? All Malaria cured in 24 - 48 hours with just drinking a cup of MMS in water. For your own children of course you can handle the truth. But for other people's children? The knee jerk reaction is that this will cause a population explosion in Palawan. (and the continent of AFRICA) But for your own children you should keep MMS for your own consumption whenever you need it. MALARIA ENDS NOW.

LEAKED: Proof the Red Cross Cured 154 Malaria Cases with MMS
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: All Malaria Ends Now with MMS Technology
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:01 pm »
The Red Cross is a sad institution. That have made so many missteps in the past that I conclude they are a bunch of medical pigs who are only interested in a big title and helping the drug companies.

For years that prevented the Heimlich Manouever from being approved. They had a big blood scandal in Canada causing many people to get Hepatitis C. I know two people that got the HC from transfusions.

I would not give the crooks anything.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:18:56 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk