Author Topic: Suggest a brand / link to Vitamin B17 source  (Read 4082 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Suggest a brand / link to Vitamin B17 source
« on: July 26, 2013, 12:00:13 am »
Suggest a brand / link to Vitamin B17 source

Something you or loved one have tried and they swear worked for them.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest a brand / link to Vitamin B17 source
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 01:02:57 am »
Funny I thought that B17 was just made from Apricot seeds.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 08:34:41 am »
Where do you get apricot seeds?  It's not local in my country.  Is that sold in health food stores? Any online store you can recommend for that?   

How about other food sources?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 08:48:23 am »
Where do you get apricot seeds?  It's not local in my country.  Is that sold in health food stores? Any online store you can recommend for that?   

I personally order from here - http://www.ordershere.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=OH&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=seed

Their seeds are reasonably priced and fairly bitter which indicates the content of Vitamin B17 (more bitter=more B17).

They also sell Vitamin B17 supplements, and cofactors that are supposed to enhance its anti-cancer functions. I just noticed they also sell the injectable form.

Wild berries are a good source. So are all fruit seeds except citrus fruits. Peaches, plums, apricots (all fruit with a pit like a peach) are supposed to be good sources.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 10:26:33 am »
The nice thing about getting b17 from a natural source instead of pills Is that you cannot overdose to a toxic level. If your body doesn't need any more than what youve given, it won't use it. However it truly is awesome for cancer and one of my dads protocols for his treatment.

Stone fruit seeds all seem to contain that bitter flavor, my brother and I cracked open and consumed many cherry seeds and tasted the same bitter flavor of apricot seeds.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 01:03:44 pm »

The other suggestions are fine but I happen to have mine by  cracking open the seeds in an apricot and eating the centre part which looks like a small almond. I bought some one time that were opened and I thought they were called bitter almonds.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk