Author Topic: Family Law Courts are Broken  (Read 2707 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Family Law Courts are Broken
« on: August 02, 2013, 12:58:51 am »
This sad story is not unusual. The system is run by sick feminists. It has to be changed. Children need two parents. This girl is British but it's the same in all the countries that have been infected by the "feminist" Virus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjz12QXnHBk#at=15

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/family-courts/aimee-nicholls-versus-the-star-chamber/
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Family Law Courts are Broken
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 01:07:55 am »
Now I understand why there are people choosing to establish SHARIA LAW in pockets of the UK. 

Sharia Law > so much better than the current SECRET family courts and social workers shit.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 01:21:56 am »
Now I understand why there are people choosing to establish SHARIA LAW in pockets of the UK. 

Sharia Law > so much better than the current SECRET family courts and social workers shit.
Hmmm,
this may expose my prejudged version of Sharia law but I am not sure that stoning a woman to death for certain transgressions is any brighter than the present version of stoning men to death for their just getting married.

It's funny to hear women say that they are upset because their boyfriend doesn't want to commit.

When a man gets married nowadays, he is in effect consigning himself to being a slave to his wife. No matter how long he is married, or how she acts during that time, or what she feels like doing, he has to pay her for the time he was married, either in a lump sum for shorter periods or in a lifetime pension in others. Women are effectively making themselves state controlled whores.

The whole business of women wanting lone custody, post separation is that then then can get an unbelieveable boost in alimony (child care) for raising the children. Fathers in effect have to pay way more for their children's education than most people pay for their children's education for example.

Feminists have proven that constant media lying and changing facts or deliberate moulding of facts is effective at getting their way.

Thankfully men and children are starting to fight back.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:34:19 am »
The Muslims in the Philippines seem to be happy with the Islamic Family Code they have right now.  It is not called Sharia Law... so there is no "stoning" in these set of laws.  Maybe your Muslims and the Reformists can learn from these laws.  Here is an excerpt:

---------------

CHAPTER II
Custody and Guardianship
. chanrobles virtual law library

Art. 78. Care and custody. — (1) The care and custody of children below seven years of age whose parents are divorced shall belong to the mother or, in her absence, to the maternal grandmother, the paternal grandmother, the sister and aunts. In their default, it shall devolve upon the father and the nearest paternal relatives. The minor above seven years of age but below the age of puberty may choose the parent with whom he wants to stay.

(2) The unmarried daughter who has reached the age of puberty shall stay with the father; the son, under the same circumstances, shall stay with the mother. "

Source: http://www.chanrobles.com/presidentialdecreeno1083.htm#.Ufqb9uYW3b8

Presidential Decree No. 1083
"Code of Muslim Personal Laws of the Philippines"
A DECREE TO ORDAIN AND PROMULGATE A CODE RECOGNIZING THE SYSTEM OF FILIPINO MUSLIM LAWS, CODIFYING MUSLIM PERSONAL LAWS, AND PROVIDING FOR ITS ADMINISTRATION AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

---------

So that girl Aimee would have been HAPPIER under Islamic Law with her being ordered to live with her father as she is beyond puberty.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 01:52:49 am »
What I know about Muslim law comes from the rabid anti-Muslim people in the world. I always suspect that the emails about Muslims that I get periodically are manufactured by Jewish interests. however I have to emphasize the word "suspect"

I know that some of the major religions including Jewish have included stoning in their laws.

As part of the "Conversation With God" series by Neale Donald Walsh, there is an interesting book that gives both sides of the story, on some of the more bizarre/barbaric laws that have been part of most major religions in the past.

BTW men have also been restricted by the laws of these old religions.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 08:23:12 pm »
UK British law has recently improved. Current family courts have had their abominable secrecy removed so that wronged parents can now complain to the media about their cases without being jailed. Plus, there is now a recent ruling that it is in the general interests of the child to be with both parents re joint custody.

Other countries are still anti-men in other aspects. In Germany(and maybe France?) they ban any man from getting a DNA test of his children without going through the courts first. Thankfully, this hasn't stopped some men from getting DNA tests from abroad, notably the US? but it allows fraud to be more prevalent. There was one case of a faker who set up a paternity test company and simply told all his clients that they were indeed the father. It was only after one or two highly suspicious "fathers" checked with another more genuine paternity test company that he was found out and exposed.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk