Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 2963 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Gratitude
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:43:15 am »
Hey I just wanted to quickly give thanks to each and every individual that participates in this message board.  I appreciate reading about different experiences and perspectives, sharing knowledge and stories.  I admire and respect each and every one of you.  Thanks for being!

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 09:46:59 am »
+1
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 10:45:14 am »
well honestly, i still feel pretty useless on this site...     ;)

i owe a great deal of gratitude to you, and everyone else who tolerates me...  kudos to the forum members!     :)
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 11:49:59 pm »
Thanks to you for this message, Jessica.

Thanks to Bookittyrun too.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:55:55 am »
Yep, it was definitely to be inclusive of everyone, those who participate at any level, those who lurk, new, old, where ever you are on your path.  Just true genuine gratitude. 

I would not be the healthful radiant soul I am today without the advice and encouragement and just knowledge that others are out there, thinking similarly and changing their lives for best.

For that, I am eternally grateful.  Thank you!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 07:06:55 pm »
I feel pretty stupid on this site for continuing to eat mal-food (except for today).

I am extremely grateful to be able to learn from all of you who have reached robust good health and are so willing to give their time in helping others.

Your successes give me hope, thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk