Author Topic: Queen Rain and the St(c)reams of Inner Awakening  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Queen Rain and the St(c)reams of Inner Awakening
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:05:16 am »
Late this afternoon I had a walk in the forest within the property I live.

I enjoy taking off my shoes and feel the humid, wet and soft sensation of mud and stones underneath the soles of my feet.

Looked at my legs; so "dirty" my mother would say, "now go and wash yourself".

Fortunately for me, she could not see.
Unfortunately for her, she could not see.

Keep walking, listening to the birds singing, a quick look at the horizon, farewelling the Sun.
Suddenly, a voice come from the forest behind me.
It is the sound of Energy transformed into Matter.

It is the Rain. Queen Rain.
As she gently flies with her invisible  wings, raindrops like tears bless the creature of the World Below, in a playful cry of joy.

(I hear she is coming. She is just there behind  but did not yet touched me).

The sky gets dark. The wind start to blow. Trees, palms and shrubs are shaken by it, like impatiently waiting to be embraced by the watery arms of Queen Rain.
Seems like all Nature bows and waves to her coming.

And I am standing there, in the midst of this wild temple, waiting for my turn to become united with the Flying Waters of Creation.

When finally reached by its liquid fingers, shivers like quick st(c)reams flow down my body, awakening those inner ones, running underneath the layers of my bodily microcosm.

And suddenly, I feel so nourished, so refreshed by this touch of Life no human invention could ever replicate.

The sound of rain w/o music

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Queen Rain and the St(c)reams of Inner Awakening
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:54:45 am »
This reminds me a lot of Native American literature. The connection with nature and the lack of possession. It's very humbling. The simplicity is very refreshing too.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 10:30:37 am »
well spoken.

i am fortunate enough to live in a tropical paradise, the rains come to visit often. 
i enjoy wonderful displays of lightning and rainbows during season, and breath taking sunsets as the clouds clear almost daily.  the sounds, sensations, and aromas from the rainfall create a most serene method of relaxation for me... 

mother nature has so much to offer.

you sound fortunate, too.     :)
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 10:37:55 am »
This reminds me a lot of Native American literature. The connection with nature and the lack of possession. It's very humbling. The simplicity is very refreshing too.

i partially "blame" (or give credit to) my native american ancestory for my affinity for nature...
i may have renounced the tribe, but not my heritage.

it's almost "paleo"...
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 12:08:39 pm »
speaking of rain, i'll share this:

during my (rainy) drive home today, i watched these guys climb up a roadside culvert, and wait patiently on the sidewalk as a group.  once the traffic light had changed and the coast was clear, they all waddled across 4 lanes of traffic, using the cross walk...  it was almost like they knew what they were doing!

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 08:47:12 pm »
Ohhh so nice to see the ways Nature uses to "stop us" for a moment and get out of ourselves to notice we are not the only creature on Earth.

Even swearing at it works :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk