Author Topic: paleo love? attention GS and iguana  (Read 11640 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: paleo love? attention GS and iguana
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 03:39:34 pm »
You can fake the goldfish thing.

Have girl... friends.... in the friend zone as part of your gang.  You can also use relatives, sister, cousins, etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:41 pm »
You can fake the goldfish thing.

Have girl... friends.... in the friend zone as part of your gang.  You can also use relatives, sister, cousins, etc.

Sure u can. But should it Always be necessary to have girlfriends around in order to get a woman interested?
And maybe if a man gets them interested, when hes alone with them.. does this mean theyre automatically aroused?

My point is.. theres more to it than just tricking them in. Plus.. does a man have to create all these circumstances and step-by-step plan in order to get a girl?  :o
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 09:06:53 pm »
no scheming involved. men(and women) just need to be honestly confident men(and women). 

you don't have to be at a club getting inebriated.  I always think you should be in your best light wherever you are, doing what makes you shine, being in the image you would want a perfect mate to catch you in. 

I live in a very social community at the moment.  I see people chatting all the time.  single and couples of healthy people hang out in the parks.... playing, stretching, making music, laughing, out side the health food stores, in book stores, in the library, pretty general places, and you can tell those who are happy, or at least confident in themselves, they make eye contact, smile, say hi, have a short chat with you if they are interested.  that's how true relationships form aside from "picking up" people at bars and such.  you become part of their lives, you are someone they have things in common with and want to share with, you become friends, friends with their friends, etcetcetc.

I get smiled at by men and women alike in this community, old and young, people are just happy and grateful here.  there doesn't feel like so much competition, people are satisfied, enough to go around, share, etc...its a much different dynamic.

ill finish this elaboration later.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 01:46:10 am »
Sure u can. But should it Always be necessary to have girlfriends around in order to get a woman interested?
And maybe if a man gets them interested, when hes alone with them.. does this mean theyre automatically aroused?

My point is.. theres more to it than just tricking them in. Plus.. does a man have to create all these circumstances and step-by-step plan in order to get a girl?  :o

It depends on the country you are in.  It's a big world with variety.

I have never had a problem with women in my country and I don't need to apply any of those pickup artist stuff. 

When I was much younger, the university thing was easy, just approach the woman and introduce myself directly or even dramatically.

My POV is that women get at an age or a stage where they want to reproduce... any other stage they are in where they do not want to reproduce is pointless in even trying... women are the hunters of sperm.  We men just have to be ever ready when we get picked up / chosen.

Money talks big and loud with poorer women. Of course people in Paleo Times didn't have a money system.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:53:00 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 02:32:22 am »

Capitalizing on the goldfish effect is not a trick os scheme, its an appropriate method of using deep seated primal phenomenon to attract mates, that hearkens back to the days of primitive matriarchal tribal cultures. Women are deeply influenced by the preselection of desirable traits of the other women within their clan. The matriarchal nature is far more concerned about how other women perceive them than they are about what the men think. So if some members in the clan view a male as worthy and desirable it will influence the others toward desiring that same male over other males of equal merit, whom may be more available.

In primitive cultures the ideal was a man who was the strongest and most capable provider, one who was kind, caring, and devoted toward the whole tribe( Kinsman, females and children). Why wouldn't all the women want to give their love to such a man.

This primal nature of love was somehow culturally perverted, as society became complicated by cleavery devised games. During the rise of civilization there was the emergence tricksters who learned how to mimic culturally ingrained merits that triggered the mechanism of attraction and were able to gain the affections of mates, without ever having to provide any primal benefit to society.

This trend toward perversion of the primal love mechanics is supremely manifest by the capitalization of sex by Madison avenue. Social engineers motivated by personal greed have learned how to manipulate these primal urges in order to prophet from making whores of civilized man.

The inverse of goldfish theory is especially true... if the group of females has rejected a male, then even if an individual female has an attraction for him, she will suppress it, if she believes the other females would think poorly of her choice.

Who knows there may even be subtle differences that can only be picked up subconsciously that leads to some men getting flocks of fan girls.

Forget the wing man, if you want to make it with the women get some wing girls.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:43:28 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 03:56:07 am »
Capitalizing on the goldfish effect is not a trick os scheme, its an appropriate method of using deep seated primal phenomenon to attract mates, that hearkens back to the days of primitive matriarchal tribal cultures. Women are deeply influenced by the preselection of desirable traits of the other women within their clan. The matriarchal nature is far more concerned about how other women perceive them than they are about what the men think. So if some members in the clan view a male as worthy and desirable it will influence the others toward desiring that same male over other males of assimilate merit, whom may be more available.

In primitive cultures the ideal was a man who was the strongest and most capable provider, one who was kind, caring, and devoted toward the whole tribe( Kinsman, females and children). Why wouldn't all the women want to give their love to such a man.

This primal nature of love was somehow culturally perverted, as society became complicated by cleavery devised games. During the rise of civilization there was the emergence tricksters who learns how to mimic culturally ingrained merits that triggered the mechanism of attraction and were able to gain the affections mates, without ever having to provide any primal benefit to society.

This trend toward perversion of the primal love mechanics is supremely manifest by the capitalization of sex by Madison avenue. Social engineers motivated by personal greed have learned how to manipulate these primal urges in order to prophet from making whores of civilized man.

The inverse of goldfish theory is especially true... if the group of females has rejected a male, then even if an individual female has an attraction for him, she will suppress it, if she believes the other females would think poorly of her choice.

Who knows there may even be subtle differences that can only be picked up subconsciously that leads to some men getting flocks of fan girls.

Forget the wing man, if you want to make it with the women get some wing girls.

I understand your view and I agree with the observation.. and  I can go a long way with your view.. but maybe a different explanation.
I feel like.. actual experience with women.. makes a man better with women.

If I choose to stop dating girls for a month.. I have a hard time getting back in there.. (attraction is initially still there.. but goes away because I feel uncomfortable).
When I mess around with girls for a straight week.. it gets so easy.. its ridiculous... and these girls did not even see me with a girl other than them.
Its like a Vibe I get in.. the longer I stop.. the harder it is to get back in.
Though.. being an attractive male gets u way more opportunities, no matter what circumstances..

So being around women makes a man comfortable with women and thus makes it easier to connect with other girls. So in that way I  can totally agree with having girls around a man may help him. BUT for actually creating that Lust, that burning desire to have sex.. I just dont see how this would work.

Hey, but having girls that are friends.. is Always good  ;D!
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk