Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz just died from an accidental fall in Thailand  (Read 9735 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
For those of you who are at all interested in raw food diets, I have
just received word that Aajonus Vonderplanitz -- who had written at
least two books on a raw diet system called the Primal Diet, a diet that
was essentially a raw Paleolithic diet, but one that included very large
amounts of raw animal foods and who had also lectured on the subject --
apparently died within the past 24 hours at his home in Thailand due to
an accidental fall.

The news of Aajonus's death has been slowly breaking on raw food groups
over the past two hours.

I extend my condolences to his loved ones.

with care,
--Vinny

--------------------------

Tragic News to the Primal Dieters and Community: According to Jeff Slay, Aajonus fell from his second story balcony at his home in Thailand when it gave way.

He suffered a broken spine and internal bleeding and was taken to the hospital where he died. I am awaiting more details but Jeff is unavailable right now for call and texted this information to Renee Bental.

-- Sheri Giachetto
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Aajonus Vonderplanitz just died from an accidental fall in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:07:10 am »
Aajonus was a truly GREAT MAN. His accomplishments stand for themselves. His written works and videos stand for themselves. His health advocacies and lobbying speak for themselves. And the people he has helped heal through REAL HEALTH education attest to his greatness and will forever be in debt to him. We will carry on his teachings and pass them on to the next generations.

- See more at:
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2013/08/29/aajonus-vonderplanitz-just-died-from-an-accidental-fall-in-thailand/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:50:20 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:40:03 am »
Sorry to hear that, my condolences to all affected by his loss.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 11:30:08 am »
An era has passed. I went from a vegetarian to a primal dieter due to his writings.

From what I gather he fell from a second story balcony when it gave way.
Cheers
Al

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 02:21:19 pm »
very saddening, for the tragedy and for the community's loss

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 03:45:17 pm »
Very paleo death.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 03:51:51 pm »
IN DEATH AS IN LIFE, CONTROVERSY FOLLOWS AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ
(very nice write up)

http://thecompletepatient.com/article/2013/august/29/death-life-controversy-follows-aajonus-vonderplanitz

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 04:27:03 pm »
AV seems to have died roughly the same sort of death as my oldest  brother. AV was a great man. Without his presence online, I would never have dared to try RVAF diets.  I did disagree with him re raw dairy being useful for everyone among a few other very minor issues, but, generally, his main notions re  the hygiene hypothesis and the health-giving power of raw foods were right on the button. Plus, I admired him for standing up for raw food rights in general. I hope someone else will succeed him and be just as tough-minded re raw-food-rights-advocacy.

I posted a message on the closed primal diet yahoo group since no one else had mentioned it there, but I suspect they probably all already know via private PMs.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brady

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Irishaman
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 06:39:42 pm »
RIP Aajonus, a champion for food freedom and in my opinion one of the greatest nutritional scientists ever to have lived.  Your legacy will never die.
The culture and civilization of the White man are essentially material; his measure of success is, "How much property have I acquired for myself?" The culture of the Red man is fundamentally spiritual; his measure of success is, "How much service have I rendered to my people?"

Ernest Thompson Seton

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 10:57:29 am »
While I have been critical of him for certain things he's said and done, I also count him as an inspiration and am quite sad that his life ended so suddenly, and so early. Hopefully those close to him will post more details as they receive them, either to this thread or to another.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 08:52:38 pm »
Very sad news.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 10:56:38 pm »
A relative asked me how old Aajonus was when he died. When I said, c.65/66,  she said, predictably, that "you see, he didn´t live very long on his raw diet". I had to point out that he had died from an accident, not from a normal death.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:34 pm »
I'm shocked by the news about sudden death of AV. What if it is not true? I really hope it's just a hoax.
Eating raw fish and meat since 17.11.08. 99% raw since 25.04.08.

Offline Alamadri

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 04:43:05 am »
If this is true, the world just lost someone who should be recognized for his work. But as in the world we live, REAL genious and good people will never be recognized how they really deserve it.   Nowadays i believe so much in god, because the whats in the bible and the current situation of the world  we live make me dont have any doubts of it. I believe in love, and in the bible , not religious temples, and the despite that we all commit sins, believing that jesus came to this earth to give the right of salvation, and loving the others, through acts etc i think is crucial for our salvation .this man certainly wasnt a saint, but he helped many people anpd the love he showed doing it, and exposing satans work showing
peole the truth, makes him in my oinion someone who deserves eternal
life. I hope one day i can became half the man that he was. God bless you all, and lets spread the truth! We, in our own way must continue the work,  RAW FOODS are the only way to achieve our bodies greatest pontential.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 10:31:13 am »
I was eager to check out Aajonus Thailand clinic and for the future to send my mom and brother for a retreat. He will be missed greatly!! :'(
bugs or country chickens

Offline John Worfin

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 05:37:00 am »
What a sad event. I cant help but wonder what was behind such a strange death circumstance.

I think Aajonus was a great man. Why? Because he was one of the few in modern times who learned by experience and wanted as much to educate as to cure. There are so many "health experts" who have degrees, nice offices and receptionists but who are basically ignorant of what causes illness. They are not daring free thinkers but businessmen making money from reciting what they learned in school and/or mutilating and poisoning people. Aajonus did not just talk, he practiced what he preached and experimented on himself. He worked tirelessly to redeem the corruption of food system. How many MD's do that? Disconnected from the natural world  most everyone is in the corner of not knowing what you don't know  and this ignorance is destroying the world and us with it.

I thank Aajonus for helping me understand how the body works and that it is not something to fear. Though we only met a few times I will miss him.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 02:20:12 am »
aajonus was killed

-a couple years ago when he was in the phillipines he claims agents tied him down and injected him with various toxins. He took pictures of the injection sites immediately after this as well as taking blood samples which showed very high levels certain toxins in his body. This evidence has been published in two of his newsletters. More evidence of this is witness reports of his declining health immediately after the attack which apparently everyone noticed who was around him at that time.

-more recently his car went out of control and fell off a cliff with his girlfriend in it for apparently no reason but they both survived. This is reminiscent of michael hastings assassination.

-now his balcony gives way mysteriously and he finally dies.

He was the biggest thorn in the governments paw in terms of the food rights movement which he basically started and lead until his death. Im surprised it took them this long to finally get rid of him.
-----------

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 07:09:32 am »
I am heartbroken...just found out yesterday. Aajonus, you will be so greatly missed by so many people. RIP you are a great man and did so much good and fought for our right to eat healthy food. Who is going to take the torch and carry on? No one. He was a man on fire and there's no one else to take his place.

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 07:17:03 am »
UPON HEARING ABOUT THE DEATH OF AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ: here's my favorite CORMAC MCCARTHY QUOTE

Cormac McCarthy

“The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning. The universe is no narrow thing and the order within it is not constrained by any latitude in its conception to repeat what exists in one part in any other part. Even in this world more things exist without our knowledge than with it and the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way. For existence has its own order and that no man's mind can compass, that mind itself being but a fact among others.”

Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian, or the Evening Redness in the West

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk