Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66  (Read 37023 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66
« on: August 30, 2013, 11:12:38 pm »
On youtube, a really ignorant guy said that "Aajonus the raw meat god died, at the age of 66." And that this certain cooked food culture somewhere else had a life expectancy of eighty-something.
As to imply that Aajonus died from poor health, due to diet...
I knew immediately that was a very stupid thing to say, but I did wonder if he was dead
I was skeptical, so I looked it up.
I found that Aajonus did die,
but not because of health problems.
Simply a freak accident in Thailand, a balcony collapse.
Apparently he broke his back and died later.
Does anyone know anything for sure?
Is it true?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:22 pm »
Unless AV writes a general message to all and sundry, I would say so. I knew morons would state that since AV died early that that disproves raw diets, but, of course, it does nothing of the sort since he died from an accident.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 11:23:20 pm »
 :(

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 02:04:17 am »
they finally killed him.

R.I.P.
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 03:49:09 am »
who are 'they'?  aliens?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 05:42:01 am »
Something is on our side, don't worry.
No idea what it is, but its there. haha

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 09:36:46 am »
who are 'they'?  aliens?

the same people who tied him down in the phillipines and injected him with god knows what. Same people who tampered with car and almost got him and his girlfriend killed. I dont know what other attempts hes had on his life but there might be more. They may not all be the same people but they hate him for the same reasons.

His book went after the vaccines, the pharmaceutical industry and a bunch of other groups that nobody had any idea about when the book came out. Hes the single most responsible person for raw meat being as legal as it is in america. He started the whole farm share thing and the dairy club thing thats huge in america right now.

and then his balcony suddenly collapses. give me a break. the guy who was with him says the balcony collapse looked completely artificial and apparently hes investigating the balcony now.

he was murdered by the now NDAA backed regime that makes it completely legal to murder us citizens without a trial. gun rights activists have been dropping like flies in the past year many of them clear assassinations. Its now legal to execute us citizens without a trial. This is what happened to aajonus, he has made many enemies during his life this is no secret.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:08:46 pm by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 11:46:38 am »
that's what I thought.  aliens.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 02:40:29 pm »
and then his balcony suddenly collapses. give me a break. the guy who was with him says the balcony collapse looked completely artificial and apparently hes investigating the balcony now.

I'm skeptical as ys, but I can't definitely dismiss this without having further info. What are theses stories, where did you get them? What happened with his car? Who was the guy with him on the balcony? Could you provide a link, a reference?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 04:00:59 am »
...gun rights activists have been dropping like flies in the past year many of them clear assassinations. Its now legal to execute us citizens without a trial. This is what happened to aajonus, he has made many enemies during his life this is no secret.

What gun rights activists in the US have been 'dropping like flies'? Also, how is it now legal to execute American citizens without a trial?

Methinks you've gone off the deep end, perhaps...

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 04:02:39 am »
Or smoking a little too much weed. Isn't one of the side effects of marijuana use paranoia?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 04:32:49 am »
Or smoking a little too much weed. Isn't one of the side effects of marijuana use paranoia?

You're looking in the wrong place for conventionally-sane people.  About the best you can hope for, with those among us who DIDN'T find this diet because we were ill and desperate for a cure, is that we'll become more evidence-based and less gullible as the years pass.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 05:39:05 am »
 ;D
ROFL
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 11:37:58 am »
What gun rights activists in the US have been 'dropping like flies'? Also, how is it now legal to execute American citizens without a trial?

Methinks you've gone off the deep end, perhaps...
Look up NDAA it is now common knowledge that the government executes US citizens without trials. THis is what happened to anwar al awlaki and his son.

heres the names of a couple gun rights activists that have been kiled since NDAA

john noveske
kieth ratliffe

and of course who here doesnt know about the assassination of michael hastings?

and then theres even the mainstream news admitting that us citizens anwar al awlaki and his son were assassinated without a trial.

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 11:47:09 am »
I'm skeptical as ys, but I can't definitely dismiss this without having further info. What are theses stories, where did you get them? What happened with his car? Who was the guy with him on the balcony? Could you provide a link, a reference?

forced vaccine and images of injection sites can be found in aajonuses Fall, November 25th, 2009 newsletter. a summary can be found here. there is also more evidence of lab tests he took proving the attack on Late Fall December 21st, 2009

http://www.wewant2live.com/2011/05/25/by-subject-with-comments-3/

details of the car sabotaging and remarks by a witness of the absurd way in which the balcony fell can be found here

http://thecompletepatient.com/article/2013/august/29/death-life-controversy-follows-aajonus-vonderplanitz

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 11:48:03 am »
You're looking in the wrong place for conventionally-sane people.  About the best you can hope for, with those among us who DIDN'T find this diet because we were ill and desperate for a cure, is that we'll become more evidence-based and less gullible as the years pass.
What does it matter if i was ill and desperate when I found the cure. I`m far from ill or desperate now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:40:34 pm by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 12:21:33 pm »
what does it matter if i was ill and desperate when I found the cure. Im far from ill or desperate now.

He's just saying we are all people from different than normal ways of life. That we are the kind of people that commonly throw what may be considered normal to the wind if it can benefit our lives.

People that are willing to eat raw and rotten meat are desperate and generally live with opinions on the edge of society. I'm sure he means no offense, rather that we should expect the unexpected 'round these here parts of town'
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 03:06:16 pm »
svrn, is this newsletter on line somewhere? Your link doesn’t say more than those rather enigmatic words:

Fall, November 25th, 2009.

In this newsletter, Aajonus exposes the actual abduction and injections which took place in his hotel room at night in a small town in the Philippines. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR READING THIS NEWSLETTER and viewing all the photos he took of the injection sites over a period of time, plus the remedies he used to get through the trauma of the toxic elements he received in those injections.

THIS IS A “MUST READ” NEWSLETTER in its entirety, along with his ideas of how this relates to the Swine Flu hoax mentioned in his last newsletter.

Your second link doesn’t provide any details, only reporting these tales:
While he’s there, Otting says he plans “to investigate the balcony. It was strange that it just gave way like that.”

Vonderplanitz related frequent tales about mysterious attempts on his life--he figured government or private corporate-hired agents working to derail his food rights activities were behind the efforts. In one episode a few years ago, he said he was tied to his bed in a hotel room in the Philippines while agents injected him with various toxic substances. In another last year, he said an auto he was driving in Thailand was sabotaged, causing it to roll over into a swamp; he and his girlfriend barely escaped from the car before they would have drowned, in his telling.

l) :o

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 10:20:53 pm »
what does it matter if i was ill and desperate when I found the cure. Im far from ill or desperate now.

I roughly divide people who do this diet into two groups

1. Those who are just experimenting, and aren't doing it to fix specific health problems, and are pretty weird people, like me--these are usually younger men, often unmarried and have no children

2. Those are are chronically ill, and try it out of desperation, and are pretty conventional people otherwise--these are more often women, and often have children

There's some crossover between the two groups, and  it doesn't always neatly split between the genders.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:41:46 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 11:45:30 pm »
heres the names of a couple gun rights activists that have been kiled since NDAA

john noveske
kieth ratliffe

and of course who here doesnt know about the assassination of michael hastings?

paranoia is oozing from of you.
i never heard of michael hastings.  i bet many on this site have not either.
so 2 of the 3 people died in car accidents.  there are over 30,000 people get killed in car accidents every year in the US.
it is very easy to make a conspiracy out of thin air.

i bet you think breitbart was assassinated too.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 09:45:40 am »
I roughly divide people who do this diet into two groups

1. Those who are just experimenting, and aren't doing it to fix specific health problems, and are pretty weird peopld, like me--these are usually younger men, often unmarried and have no children

2. Those are are chronically ill, and try it out of desperation, and are pretty conventional people otherwise--these are more often women, and often have children

There's some crossover between the two groups, and  it doesn't always neatly split between the genders.

do you think you have met enough to make that generalization?  I don't even feel like there are enough people who I could generalize about who eat this way, everyone seems pretty different.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »
kieth died from a bullet in the brain not a car accident. yes breitbart was asassinated as well.

stop the presses people! powerful people assassinate their enemies! we must alert everyone!

oh wait, everyone with a brain already knew that covert assassinations occur SINCE THE GOVERNMENT ADMITTED THAT THEY ASSASSINATE US CITIZENS WITHOUT A TRIAL. The only one denying this is you. Just google what happened to anwar al awlaki and remember that he was a US CITIZEN WHO RECEiVED NO TRIAL

do some of you people think governments dont assassinate people? are you people even living on planet earth? i sometimes seriously wonder how people in denial of such simple facts were able to figure out the raw animal food diet.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:23:48 pm by svrn »
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 02:19:16 pm »
svrn, is this newsletter on line somewhere? Your link doesn’t say more than those rather enigmatic words:

Your second link doesn’t provide any details, only reporting these tales:
 l) :o

you have to buy the newsletters, i saw the lab reports and injection site images reposted online somewhere but cant remember where.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 02:43:46 pm »
I am a partial believer in that I believe that some fatal car-crashes involving celebrities are faked assassinations, but others  obviously are genuine car-crashes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 08:47:28 pm »
do you think you have met enough to make that generalization?  I don't even feel like there are enough people who I could generalize about who eat this way, everyone seems pretty different.

Well, yeah.  We do have some people who are both crazy experimenters AND were getting pretty desperate, like myself.  In general, you do kind of have to be a little bit crazy to eat this way in Western society. However, I would put people like eveheart and Lex in the second group, and people like svrn and myself in the first group. Granted, there's somewhat of a continuum, but eveheart and svrn don't share much, either in worldview or in life experiences, so it's kind of nonproductive to put them in any kind of group together, for instance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk