Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66  (Read 37132 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 09:59:14 pm »
and of course who here doesnt know about the assassination of michael hastings?
I had read in an automotive engineering forum what happened to journalist Michael Hastings who did something disrespectful of people's privacy, something he shouldn’t have done: he inquired and published about intimate relationships of US generals, including David Petraeus who was commander of the operations in Afghanistan and afterward became CIA Director.  See
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/off-topic/re-can-we-do-without-vegetablesgreens/msg102010/#msg102010

Was Michael Hastings' Car Hacked? Richard Clarke Says It's Possible
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/michael-hastings-car-hacked_n_3492339.html

Clarke said, "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers" -- including the United States -- know how to remotely seize control of a car.
Coming Soon: Malware For Your Car
http://forums.autosport.com/topic/187469-coming-soon-malware-for-your-car/

Nav needs to talk to vehicle speed and SWA and Ay so it can use dead reckoning when it loses the GPS signal (car parks, tunnels) and for lane detection. ESC needs those channels as well.

ESC can apply the brakes independently of the driver, ABS can disable them, and EPAS could fight the driver's control of the steering wheel, although a sufficiently determined driver could probably still steer the vehicle (you wouldn't, you'd let go).
Better drive an old car without those damned electronic "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems — ADAS"! It's terrifying that someone can remotely take control of your car. 

I guess it’s quite possible Hastings’car was hacked. But the tales svrn reported about AV’s death seem far-fetched from top to bottom.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:00:07 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 01:48:15 am »
Well, yeah.  We do have some people who are both crazy experimenters AND were getting pretty desperate, like myself.  In general, you do kind of have to be a little bit crazy to eat this way in Western society. However, I would put people like eveheart and Lex in the second group, and people like svrn and myself in the first group. Granted, there's somewhat of a continuum, but eveheart and svrn don't share much, either in worldview or in life experiences, so it's kind of nonproductive to put them in any kind of group together, for instance.

what you fail to realize is that eating raw foods is the opposite of crazy.
whats really crazy is eating cooked foods laced with biological weapons

society is crazy in this regard not us.

society is actually crazy and suicidal in every other regard as well.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 01:57:35 am »
I had read in an automotive engineering forum what happened to journalist Michael Hastings who did something disrespectful of people's privacy, something he shouldn’t have done: he inquired and published about intimate relationships of US generals, including David Petraeus who was in charge of the operations in Afghanistan and afterward became CIA Director.  See
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/off-topic/re-can-we-do-without-vegetablesgreens/msg102010/#msg102010
 Better drive an old car without those damned electronic "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems — ADAS"! It's terrifying that someone can remotely take control of your car. 

I guess it’s quite possible Hastings’car was hacked. But the tales svrn reported about AV’s death seem far-fetched from top to bottom.

i didnt make up any of the aajonus stuff. IM jsut relaying the information aajonus gave all of us himself.
and these arent just stories. AAjonus documented the phillipines vaccine quite thoroughly, if that along with the witness testimony of his poor health immediately after the attack is as much roof as youll ever get about such a subject.

what more proof could you ask for? please tell me because I think youv just decided that this is impossible and nothing would convince you. If im wrong please tell me what else it would take to convince you.

remember that aajonus is the founder of the food right movement. He discussed the poisons in vaccines and pharmaceuticals and the governments eugenics programs decades before it became common knowledge. We wouldnt have the dairy clubs of today without his system which even my dairy club uses today. MAny raw dairy sellers admit that they owe much to aajonuses legal help and say they would be in jail for years now if it wasnt for him.

If anyone in the food rights movement is getting assassinated its him.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 02:26:13 am »
how about investigating his accident itself.  If was a second story balcony, that wouldn't be the best attempt at taking his life, for the odds are you'd survive a fall.  If he was ambushed and survived the fall, he would then have too great of a chance for retribution.  I think in the story that floated around in the beginning there was someone else there,  how about finding that person and asking him.  Otherwise, anything written here is mere speculation.    And yes I agree, people get knocked off,, all the time.  But why speculate?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 02:58:10 am »
i didnt make up any of the aajonus stuff. IM jsut relaying the information aajonus gave all of us himself.
Yes, I've understood that you relayed it.

what more proof could you ask for? please tell me because I think youv just decided that this is impossible and nothing would convince you. If im wrong please tell me what else it would take to convince you.
The detailed account. Why would "they" have force vaccinated him? What's the point of such an intricate and risky enterprise? Why sabotage the railing of his balcony? It would be much easier to hack is car if “they” really wanted to kill him, like what was perhaps done for Michael Hastings. Not to drive it into a swamp, but… let’s imagine how it could have been like:

Suddenly the music stopped and terrorized Michael was additionally frighten by the irruption of a voice coming through the entertainment system:

“Good evening Mr. Hastings. I’m general xxxxx  and I want to thank you for having at once destroyed my love relationship, my career, my reputation and my marriage .

You have certainly noticed that your beautiful new Mercedes is accelerating and that the brakes are inoperative. Don’t worry, it’s because I’m in control. Now, through the “Hill Start Assistance System” I’ve just disabled your electric parking brake as well. After you’ll have stared at  the huge concrete bridge pillar on which I will steer your car launched at high speed, I’ll switch off the headlights too, as a supplementary precaution. No problem, I follow your trajectory through our highly accurate military GPS network while your car’s “Advanced Parking Guidance System” allows me to steer where I want. To insure my  steering impulse, I will also brake the right front wheel through the ESP while maintaining the engine at full power via the motorized throttle.

I whish you a pleasant trip to the other world, whatever it’ll be for you, hell, paradise or nothingness. Bye-bye Mr Hastings.”

Wouldn’t it have been much more convenient than going trough all the trouble to surreptitiously sabotage a balcony railing for an uncertain result?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:29:53 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 03:00:23 am »
his girlfriend was with him when it happened but only heard the collapse.  mr. otting who is retrieving the body said he would investigate the balcony when he got there. Perhaps we will hear his results when he gets back here with the body.

what retribution? he had zero chance of retribution because he has zero chance of ever finding out who ordered the hit. On top of that whoever ordered the hit is clearly either a very powerful person or the government both of which someone like aajonus has no chance of retaliating against.

As to it being on only the second floor (maybe), the fact is that the fall did in fact kill him.

when assassinating figures such as this it is often very important that the assassination can be proven as such and that questions will always remain as to whether or not he was really killed such as the countless leaders of latin american countries who die of weaponized cancers (a very effective weapon since you can never know if it was real cancer or not).

another interesting case to look at is that of william coopers first almost successful assassination attempt in which a black sedan with tinted windows ran him off the road while he was on his motorcycle. He lost his leg due to this and during his hospital stay two agents came to him and said if he didnt shut up they would finish the job. Well he didnt shut up and ended up predicting 9/11 (a prediction which alex jones later copied) exactly as it was to occur months before it happened. In november of the following year the government sent police officers from a neighboring county after him who did finish the job. He also recalled being fired upon many times during his educational tours all around the country.

the point is that in assassinations such as these

1. they might not be trying to completely kill you and only being trying to scare you into shutting up
2. it is of utmost importance that it can never be definitively proven that an assassination took place. A traditional bullet to the head assassination such as that given to gun rights activist kieth ratliffe is only a last resort as it makes things too obvious.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 03:12:37 am »
Yes, I've understood that you relayed it.
The detailed account. Why would "they" have force vaccinated him? What's the point of such an intricate and risky enterprise? Why sabotage the railing of his balcony? It would be much easier to hack is car if “they” really wanted to kill him, like what was perhaps done for Michael Hastings. Not to drive it into a swamp, but… let’s imagine how it could have been like:

Suddenly the music stopped and terrorized Michael was additionally frighten by the irruption of a voice coming through the entertainment system:

“Good evening Mr. Hastings. I’m general xxxxx  and I want to thank you for having at once destroyed my love relationship, my career, my reputation and my marriage .

You have certainly noticed that your beautiful new Mercedes is accelerating and that the brakes are inoperative. Don’t worry, it’s because I’m in control. Now, through the “Hill Start Assistance System” I’ve just deactivated your electric parking brake as well. After you’ll have stared at  the huge concrete bridge pillar on which I will steer your car launched at top speed, I’ll switch off the headlights as well, as a supplementary precaution. No problem, I follow your trajectory through our highly accurate military GPS network while your car’s “Advanced Parking Guidance System” allows me to steer where I want. To insure my  steering impulse, I will also brake the right front wheel through the ESP while maintaining the engine at full power via the motorized throttle.

I whish you a pleasant trip to the other world, whatever it’ll be for you, hell, paradise or nothingness. Bye-bye Mr Hastings.”

Wouldn’t it have been much more convenient than going trough all the trouble to surreptitiously sabotage a balcony railing for an uncertain result?

there are infinite was of assassinating someone. Just because you think there could have been a better way doesnt mean it really would have been the best way.
Just think about it if every assassination was a car crash it would be too obvious.

also very few people in the world have access to car hacking technology. AAjonus had many enemies and id bet that most of them didnt have access to the car hacking technology. also his car WAS sabotaged but he survived that.

if you want his detailed account of the vaccine experience then buy the newsletter. Mere speculation of what would have been a better way to kill him is pointless as we can clearly see that a balcony sabotaging is very capable of killing somebody.

most importantly keep in mind that there are a million ways to assassinate someone such as the report of a russian defector in the 80s living in england who died of apparent cardiac arrest. upon the examination of his body, a very astute examiner noticed a tiny pellet in the back of the victims thigh. unde a picroscope he could see that the pellet had tiny little holes that released poisons into the blood stream. had he not found the pellet the death would have been deemed natural and not an assassination. long story short they caught up to the guy who injected the pellet with a special modified umbrella but when they got to his hotel room they found that he had already escaped and left behind a large briefcase full of dozens of implements of death including inhalants aerosols syringes powders many many chemicals. This was all discovered by the british government.

the profession of hitman is full of true professionals who can kill people without anyone being able to prove they were killed.This is their JOB.

-----------

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 07:05:59 am »
Well, I for one am heartbroken. Aajonus was a great man and I am blown away that he is gone forever.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 09:18:22 am »
I believe his death very suspicious, but there aren't any red flags at the moment upon which to further speculate.

I have studied a number of assassinations, and believe that people like AV do get knocked off by jackals.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:13:16 pm by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 10:58:34 am »
I still think you should ask his girl friend,  If she was there, she would have heard intruders etc, and was he unconscious until he died, if not, was he telling people about those who pushed him over?   The story about have been injected...  I'm sorry that sounds so much like his stories about coyotes.  I think he had tendencies to elaborate beyond whatever reality one goes by. 
        Funny,  I just watched a movie with Cassandra in the title about two brothers who get convinced they need to kill someone.  Watching those two, it is easy to see how a potential would be assassin could have dubious skills and could resort to some very ineffective means. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 04:15:33 pm »
I still think you should ask his girl friend,  If she was there, she would have heard intruders etc, and was he unconscious until he died, if not, was he telling people about those who pushed him over?   The story about have been injected...  I'm sorry that sounds so much like his stories about coyotes.  I think he had tendencies to elaborate beyond whatever reality one goes by. 
        Funny,  I just watched a movie with Cassandra in the title about two brothers who get convinced they need to kill someone.  Watching those two, it is easy to see how a potential would be assassin could have dubious skills and could resort to some very ineffective means.

heard the intruders. sorry but you never hear a ninja in your home. otherwise it wouldnt be a ninja. Also they would not need to enter his home to tamper with the balcony.

i think you aer confused. im not saying he was pushed off the balcony. Im saying the balcony was tampered with. His girlfriend says she turned around when aaj went to the balcony and then just heard a huge crash as the balcony collapsed.
-----------

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »
Where did you read that she said this? I've not found an article available online that gave that level of detail. I fear you're making things up at this point in an attempt to bolster your claim that AV was assassinated.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 09:26:40 pm »
Yes, all this doesn't make sense. I thought it was only the balcony's railing that failed and now you say the whole balcony collapsed in a huge crash.

And how would a ninja have sabotaged a balcony without making any noise?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:33:26 pm by Iguana »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 09:58:45 pm »
Yes, all this doesn't make sense. I thought it was only the balcony's railing that failed and now you say the whole balcony collapsed in a huge crash.

And how would a ninja have sabotaged a balcony without making any noise?

Super-secret ninja hacksaws? concentrated sulfuric acid? silent explosives?  gnawing ninja rodents?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 12:26:05 am »
you guys are just taking the piss now. Assassination is an ancient art, people have been sneaking into peoples homes without detection for thousands of years this is nothing new.

not only that but the balcony could have been sabotaged when they werent home.

heres what his girlfriend says happened.

http://thecompletepatient.com/article/2013/august/31/dark-side-aajonus-vonderplanitz-legacy-how-end-came

“At the end of the week last week, Aajonus was with his girlfriend, in Thailand on a balcony on his house. He was cleaning a wound to his hand, and went to the railing to throw the rest of the washing fluid to the ground.  She turned away to do something, and heard a crashing noise. The railing was broken, at least in that spot, and she heard moaning. She rushed to the ground below, and found him there."

the details of exactly what part of the balcony collapsed are still shoddy as some articles say it was the entire balocony and some say it was just a railing. WE dont have any idea what the balcony looked like at this point. Hopefully we will know more when otting gets back with the results of his investigation.

as far as red flags for sabertooth I believe that the previous two assassination attempts he made public are about as clear a red flag as one can ask for. as well as his girlfriend saying the whole fall was suspicious.  WHy would he lean on a railing to pour out washing fluid onto the ground? its seems very odd that one would lean on a railing on a balcony while pouring out fluid.

it is true that there are more questions than answers at this point but this is what one would expect in a situation like this. as more info comes in the picture will be clearer.

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2013, 01:34:27 am »
heres what the man himself has to say about the attempts on his life

Hi, health lovers,
Unfortunately for everyone, our liberties have narrowed to a frighteningly dangerous state. Industrial giants like banks, agriculture, pharma, oil and government are out of control. Some people who speak out against them are threatened and/or harmed.

Several of my clients have asked me to be more careful, to not speak the truth of food, industrial contamination of everything, and liberty. I just cannot sit back and keep my mouth shut or stop my pen.

It boggles my mind that people can accept, sit and watch injustice and assaults as if they were just unreal TV soap opera. I will die for my health and liberties before living as a diseased slave to this industrial oligarchy protected by the bureaucratic oligarchy (our
government) in this country and most of the industrialized world.

I cannot sit and watch 100s of millions of children being poisoned daily at birth to adulthood, if they live, by toxic potions called vaccines.
There is nothing more sinister than 99% of our politicians defending the medical fraud of vaccines because they have stock and financial interest in pharmaceuticals.

It astounds me that parents can so easily be persuaded to allow their children to be injected with any vaccine that has no nutrient value and is full of only toxic ingredients. Most parents do not research and demand to know specifically everything that is in vaccines and how it might effect their children.

Because of my stance on vaccines and specifically my international and domestic broadcasts about the Swine Flu H1N1 hoax from February through March of 2009, in April 2009 I was abducted and injected with three hypodermics full of poison. I am still affected by those poisons. I will probably be affected by them for another 40 years. If they caused genetic damage, I will be effect for life.

On July 1st, just 30 days ago, I was riding in my Toyota pickup truck to my farm in Thailand. The steering wheel began to shimmy at about 85 kph
(53 mph). Since I would be traveling to Finland in 3 days, I asked my girlfriend Pawadee to have the front end aligned while I was away.

I returned to Thailand on July 15th. My truck had had a complete checkup and wheel alignment at a respected Toyota dealership while I was in Finland. However, Pawadee was as surprised as I that between 95-105 kph
(59-65 mph) the truck slightly shimmied. It hadn’t for the few days she drove it while I was away after she had it aligned. Since I was going to be in Thailand for 5 days only, we decided that she would return my pickup truck to Toyota dealership right after I left Thailand and have the truck’s wheels and axle properly aligned again.

However, 3 days later, the day before I was to leave Thailand, we were traveling a narrow road with many sharp curves in late evening. At the seventh curve at about 25 kph (15 mph), the car veered off road, stopping about 2 meters from the roadway on a steep embankment. Even though we were not going fast, the truck traveled off road about 10 meters (30 ft.). WE should have stopped before the car left the pavement but the truck veered off road. It should not have veered at all.

My truck rolled on its side and landed on its roof, crushing the roof a little and shattering the windshield. Pawadee and I were upside down, secure in our seats by harnesses and seatbelts uninjured. Water began shooting through the floor above us. I realized the truck was slowly sinking under water.

I released my seatbelt and fell headfirst to the ceiling and shattered windshield. I braced my fall with my hands but cut my right knee on the shattered windshield; I was wearing shorts and teeshirt. Pawadee began to panic. I lowered her window. The water began pouring into the car and the car began to sink quickly. I released her seat belt and she fell into the water filling the car. I asked her to move fast out the opened window before the water trapped us in.

I decided not to open my window because the water would fill faster and I might be trapped in swamp sludge or quicksand. It was dark and I could not tell where we were. Dashboard lights were all we had to illuminate the cab.

Pawadee moved out the window and stood on the doors window edge, keeping half of her body above water. I tried to follow her but the truck had sunk so far that the force of the intruding water forced me back inside the cab. I grabbed the edge of the top of the door that was upside down and did a fast and strenuous pushup. However, the force of the incoming water was too great.

I was trapped underwater where I could not breathe. I tried another pushup but was stopped partially through the window-opening. I reached for the running board outside the car above me, grabbed it with one hand and turned my body around facing the door that was completely under water by then. I wanted to breathe but was still under water. I felt a urge to panic but decided not to panic. I reached upward and grabbed the running board with my other hand. With both hands and great force, I pulled myself above water and caught my first breath.

Pawadee and I crawled on the underside of the car that was still above water by few inches. The truck did not sink more. We were in a swamp.
Since we were so close to the swamp’s edge, I leaped from the truck to the edge of the swamp. Pawadee followed. My suitcases and brief case were all in the truck being soaked in the murkiest swamp water. I was thankful that those were all I had to worry about.

Several cars had stopped and shined their headlights into the swamp below. People had gathered and watched us emerge from the truck and swamp, alive. We climbed the embankment and saw only one skid mark, revealing that not only had the steering of one wheel been lose and misaligned but that the breaks had failed on the same side. That was the reason we did not immediately stop as we should have when the car began to veer.

The possibility that the mechanic was so negligent that he did not tighten the wheel to the axle and failed to connect the brake was farfetched. To me, there was no other explanation than someone had purposely sabotaged my truck, trying to seriously or fatally injure us.
If the wheel had veered at a great speed, we would probably be dead.

A tow truck was called. It arrived within 20 minutes. It wenched my truck from the swamp. Because it was not a crash accident, very little structural damage resulted to the pickup. Mainly, the roof and windshield were somewhat crushed from the tumble. However, my computer, camera, lenses, cell phones, numerous electronic surveillance equipment I carry for protection, and documents were destroyed.

Soaking wet, we went immediately to the nearest police station and filed a police report. Afterward, we went to Pawadee’s family’s home, only 20 minutes away from where we veered and toppled. It was her mother’s birthday and we had missed the party but everyone was happy we were alive and significantly uninjured.

It took 4 technicians and me 10 days in 3 cities to recover my email files and email address book from the harddrive of my unsalvageable laptop. For those who contacted me during the last 10 days and did not receive my help, please understand and accept my apologies.

Interestingly, just 5 weeks ago, I made a short video on the toxicity of all vaccines, appealing to parents not to vaccinate their children. The video was supposed to go on YouTube last week. The file was destroyed in the water. However, a friend has an unedited copy and it will go online as soon as I can edit it again

As I stated above, the last major attempt on my life immediately followed my international and domestic interviews about the Swine Flu
H1N1 hoax and the toxicity of the vaccine. Of the 240 million vaccines produced, less than 20 million were reported to have been injected. I feel happy that I was part of the H1N1 vaccine’s failure.

I cannot keep quite while children are being poisoned everyday by the edicts of senseless medical personnel and lawless government employees.
How can you?

healthfully and appreciatively,
aajonus
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 01:40:51 am »
The possibility that the mechanic was so negligent that he did not tighten the wheel to the axle and failed to connect the brake was farfetched. To me, there was no other explanation than someone had purposely sabotaged my truck, trying to seriously or fatally injure us.
If the wheel had veered at a great speed, we would probably be dead.

the possibility that he was assassinated didnt come from jsut me.
aajonus has been warning us about attempts on his life for years now, it would be highly unintelligent after all that he has said for us not to doubt the official story of his "accidental" death.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2013, 02:36:32 am »
Super-secret ninja hacksaws? concentrated sulfuric acid? silent explosives?  gnawing ninja rodents?

You're being a bit unrealistic. There's no way it was super secret ninja hacksaws or sulfuric acid.

Had to be gnawing ninja rodents. Lol
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2013, 03:37:39 am »
so much easier to just run an ice pick through his heart in a busy city.    tampering with a car as suggested leaves so much possibility for the car to simply act so weird in the first block that one would park it and call for a taxi.  The description reads like a movie script. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2013, 03:55:19 am »
someone like aajonus would never be killed publicly like that.

anyone whos studied the history of assassination knows that the best assassination is one in which nobody knows an assassination occured. Murdering someone like aajonus would only put an exclamation point on everything he said.

I feel almost absurd here trying to explain such simple realities.

such an obvious assassination like your description is only either used as a last resort or when the killers want the public to know a killing took took place ie. for intimidation purposes/make an example out of them.

if i were one of aajonus's enemies (FDA/pharmaceutical companies/large agribusiness/endless other big money enemies) I would be a fool to assassinate him in such a way that the whole world knows he was killed. It would go against the entire purpose of the assassination.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2013, 04:02:53 am »
You're being a bit unrealistic. There's no way it was super secret ninja hacksaws or sulfuric acid.

Had to be gnawing ninja rodents. Lol

causing a broken railing would be very simple. you just go there when nobody is home and remove the railing or a segment of it and replace it so that it can hold only a fraction of the weight. IT is so simple and next time someone leans on the railing they just fly forward instead. same would apply if it was the whole balcony, it really doesnt make a difference. Do you people really think its that hard to tamper with a balcony?

as to whether or not they could be sure aaj or his gf would lean there first aajonus's mass murdering enemies coudnt care less.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2013, 04:11:08 am »
And,  people, all kinds of people get killed, robbed, everyday.   Wouldn't mean fda or any other group would get put up on the stand.

Again, I'm not saying his balcony or car was purposely derailed (which would involve Toyota).  For it does make sense he had enemies.  I just don't know why you're intent on propagating the theory?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2013, 03:34:23 pm »
my intent is to spread the truth.
he warned us that people were trying to kill and all the warning signs were there.
as someone who has studied the subject of assassinations extensively it is clear to me that he was killed.

should I shut up just because it cant be proven 100%. well im sorry but only the shoddiest assassinations can be proven beyond a doubt and the evidence in this case is overwhelming.

people want to take away from what happened by saying he wasnt assassinated but the world needs to know that he was killed and didnt just die accidentally which is what his murderers would want you to believe.

In reality he died a heroes death fighting the insane elites destroying the worlds health. He died as a casualty of war in fighting this enemy not as just some doofus falling off his balcony, the smokescreen created by his murderers to hide the truth.

I know some of you will never understand that things like this happen. I guess its best not to scare the children.

Some of us do know what really happened though and can see through the deceptions and constant excuses people make for themselves to shield from the obvious truth.

Thank you Aajonus for giving your life to save humanity. I know you were killed and will see you in Valhalla.

No more trying to convince the sheeple for me. If you dont get it after everything I said and all of my rebuttals to many almost childishly naive questions then I am sorry. Live in whatever happy world you want to delude yourself into living in.
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2013, 11:43:56 pm »
Perhaps the ninjas loosened the decking screws and used a grappling hook to pull it down just as he was leaning over the railing.
It just seems a bit far fetched, even for me to agree with.

Now don't get me wrong, I honor greatly those brave souls who were snuffed out by the evil that lurks in the shadows of this world, while serving the good of humanity. The list of those who belong to Valhalla is long.

John Lennon, was most likely killed for his radical revolutionary views.
The Kennedy brothers, and JFK Jr.( goes without saying)
Princess Diana, was murdered by covert means, a very professional hit.
Congressman Sonny Bono who attempted to shut down an illegal arms dealing ring was ambushed on a hill top and beaten to death.
Pat Tillman, who was going to come back from the war in Afghanistan and tell the American people the war was a fake, was shot point blank by friendly fire.

History is full of forgotten martyrs who died for forgotten causes, and perhaps one day A.V will belong to that category, perhaps not. Ultimately either way it doesn't change who he was when he was alive, or what he has done for a most worthy cause. If we wish to honor him, the best thing we can do is carry on his work of educating the people and spreading his message, and living raw and free. In that way he wont be forgotten, even if he was snuffed out prematurely, like a candle in the wind, his legend will live on.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:29 am »
I somehow agree.

The story of the pickup-truck accident is also far-fetched and packed with absurdities. He should have asked the advice of someone who knows a bit in automotive technology if he wanted to make it credible. Moreover, the truck was retrieved from the water before both of them went away, according to his account. Then, as he claims the accident was not his fault but due to a mechanical failure / sabotage, the truck would necessarily have been inspected to find out evidence of such a sabotage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk