Author Topic: Did cooking made us humans? BBC Documentary  (Read 14909 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Did cooking made us humans? BBC Documentary
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 01:43:24 am »
its no wonder people come up with such bizzare theories when trying to base their world view on the fraudulent theory macroevolution, also known as hinduism.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 11:26:14 am »
Are you preaching creationism?   Svrn, one of the reasons a paleo diet is scientifically supportable is because of studies done of other similar primates like chimps, bonobos, gorillas, baboons, etc..  We use evolution as a tool here to give credence to this diet. Why are you trying to tear that down?  What will that accomplish?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 12:56:20 pm »
im not preaching anything.
the only thing im trying to accomplish is the truth.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 09:10:28 pm »
Yeah, me too.  I have a decade's more experience with that, too. I went from dogma to pragmatism, and you will, too, if you keep searching and being unbiased about what you find.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 11:17:24 pm »
So, the above means that even for most people on a standard cooked diet, the Escherichia coli O157:H7 is usually not dangerous at all.

It's not usually VERY dangerous. However to someone with a compromised immune system it might be. Nonetheless I doubt anyone here claims or thinks that purchasing grain fed meat and getting food poisoning from the e. coli 0157 is some how beneficial. If that were the case I'm sure people would be making high meat out of feed lot meat to trigger some sort of detox.

Being rather antagonistic, how would you combine them?

To quote your original post.

1.) The standard one, initially due to Louis Pasteur and implying that bacteria and viruses are our aggressive enemies aiming to kill us by propagation of contagious diseases. Isn't  strange that non-really-alive microbes such as virus would have a will to achieve something? This concept leads to intricate complications in trying to explain why we are not all already dead in face of such omnipresent, innumerable, various  and so determined enemies.

Of course all bacteria aren't harmful. But all bacteria aren't harmless either. When animal feeding went from a natural method (grass feeding) to a more unnatural method (feed lots) the types of bacteria those animals had became unhealthy. Pasture fed animals result in healthy bacteria, while feed lot practices result in dangerous bacteria.

Speaking exclusively of microorganisms, I know raw milk is a safe product when it comes from grass fed cows. But unpasteurized dairy from a feed lot cow is dangerous to consume raw speaking strictly about microorganisms.

In a natural setting where animals cared for themselves (ate healthy foods exclusively) and toxins were in naturally low amounts we'd come in contact with lots of healthy bacteria from healthy animals and healthy soil. That would be beneficial. Realistically it'd be wise to source healthy animals because unhealthy bacteria, viruses etc. from feed lot animals likely don't cause "detox" and actually cause illness.

Also, considering that humans have had such an unnatural diet for so long, and that livestock fed improperly results in dangerous bacteria. I think it's unwise to assume all microorganisms related to humans serve some beneficial purpose.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 12:24:34 am »
Yeah, me too.  I have a decade's more experience with that, too. I went from dogma to pragmatism, and you will, too, if you keep searching and being unbiased about what you find.

and there are people with 5 decades more experience than you who completely disagree with you so this time thing is once again completely irrelevant.

You fail to realize that I was once a macroevolution dogmatist as well and greatly looked down on the anti evolution crowd. However, evidence became so overwhelming that macroevolution is a massive fraud that I was forced to revise my position.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 12:39:38 am »
You fail to realize that I was once a macroevolution dogmatist as well and greatly looked down on the anti evolution crowd. However, evidence became so overwhelming that macroevolution is a massive fraud that I was forced to revise my position.

I have no idea what you mean by macro evolution.  Can you open up a thread to define what that is?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 01:16:40 am »
yes I will open a thread on this when I get back.

In short microevolution is a proven fact like for example a birds beak getting longer over time to reach further down a hole to eat larvae or something of the sort. Or guided evolution such as all the different breeds of dog we have today.

Macroevolution is the belief that a certain animal such as a fish can turn into a bird over time.

these are completely seperate things and the fact of microevolution does not in any way mean that macroevolution is real and I will explain more about this when I get back. I will also touch on the relationship between occult mystery school religions, elitism, transhumansim, the sick history of the darwins, and macroevolution
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 04:13:58 am »
and there are people with 5 decades more experience than you who completely disagree with you...

Very few people have been eating a raw paleoish diet for 60+ years, and none of them talk about evolution being fake.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 09:19:00 am »
in that quote I believe we were simply talking about the field of denying evolution and in that case, yes there definitly are people who have 5 decades more experience than you in the study of biology that deny macroevolution, there are many.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 11:21:05 am »
in that quote I believe we were simply talking about the field of denying evolution and in that case, yes there definitly are people who have 5 decades more experience than you in the study of biology that deny macroevolution, there are many.

I'm dying.  You're killing me.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 12:28:52 pm »
im sorry I dialed 911...help is on the way
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 03:27:57 pm »
I believe I posted links here to QUANTAVOLUTION.  http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/off-topic/quantavolution-and-catastrophes-all-encompasing-hypothesis-paleo-conditions

That sounds more plausible to me.  It is also linked to the electric universe.  It is also linked to the saturn theory that the earth was once part of the saturnian system of planets with saturn as the star.  Our system was absorbed by this current star we call sol = sun.  And this may have happened during human memory not so long ago... this is why the ancient peoples were so obsessed by the GODS which we now call the PLANETS.  And why our calendar has only stabilized in the past 2,000 years.  That quantavolutionists think being fully human in thinking happened / evolved because of the planetary interaction / disasters.

All fun and smile worthy, satisfying curiosities... hardly something to get heated up about as if we were rabid religious idiots.  When it comes to these hypothesis sharing... we should all be merry and happy just sharing and not trying too hard to insult or debunk one another.  This should all be fun and exciting.  If we indulged in drinking alcohol... we should be drinking to these things.... these possibilities... drunk happy curious hobby scientists!

We will all never really know to everyone's satisfaction... so everyone should cool it.

What is important to us is we all find good health. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 03:38:48 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk