Author Topic: Now that Aajonus has passed away...  (Read 12688 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Now that Aajonus has passed away...
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 01:50:14 pm »
The fact that you say one must be either ill or crazy to adopt such a lifestyle also shows your disconnection with a reality you should actually be very familiar with.

Someone such as yourself should know that to eat raw food is in fact the opposite of insanity and is in fact the most sane thing one can do in regards to diet.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »
The fact that you say one must be either ill or crazy to adopt such a lifestyle also shows your disconnection with a reality you should actually be very familiar with.

Someone such as yourself should know that to eat raw food is in fact the opposite of insanity and is in fact the most sane thing one can do in regards to diet.

I'm just going by the observation of the usual type of people in the raw food movement.  They are generally pretty difficult to live with and deal with.  They're often quite argumentative and not always stable. Iguana and quite a few other long-time raw foodists would agree with me, I think.  Of course, there are exceptions, but the kind of strength of will that is required to eat this way for years can be hard to manage in normal day-to-day relationships.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 08:42:14 pm »
... david icke trapping you in the new age and making you jsut sit and vibrate your chakhras while convincing the world any talks of a ruling elite are crazy with ickes wild hallucinogenic talks of walking lizards.

I'm glad we're in agreement on David Icke. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 02:16:42 am »
David Icke is clearly an agent, perhaps of MI5 or MI6. One of usual dead giveaways of an agent is when someone puts out massive book after massive book for years on end at a rate that would be impossible for one person to write. (Another example of such agents who had teams of writers working for them are helena blavatsky and albert pike. Perhaps MArx also had a team of writers but it may be believable that he wrote his books because he literally spent all of his life in libraries but its just as likely that he had a team working for him.) He started off as a soccer goalie then became a sports presenter on BBC (this is when he started working for the government). He then apparently went off the deep end and became the laughing stock of the entire world when he said he was jesus and started wearing turqoise.

His main game is taking the truly legitimate research and compiling it all into one place himself and then mixing it all with theosophy(the new age) and hollywood tales of reptillians and aliens.

The end result is you have legions of his followers parroting legitimate research into world government while mixing in reptiles. The result is that, since david icke is the most popular "conspiracy guy" in the world (having been promoted into that position by the worlds mainstream media), everyone now associates the legitimate side of his research with reptillians to point where people will automatically label you one of those reptillian alien crazies as soon as you start talking about world government while citing all the proper primary source documents to prove your point. You can have as much proof as you want but in most peoples minds all of those thoughts are forever linked with reptiles.

In the international intelligence community, this tactic is called disinformation or counterintelligence. David Icke has been very effective while being very obvious to those familiar with these tactics. Alex Jones on the other hand is much less obvious and I am unwilling to definitively call him an agent as I am with Icke. I can however definitively say that Alex Jones' behavior often makes the rest of us look like lunatics even though almost everything he says is true.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:51 am »
I'm just going by the observation of the usual type of people in the raw food movement.  They are generally pretty difficult to live with and deal with.  They're often quite argumentative and not always stable. Iguana and quite a few other long-time raw foodists would agree with me, I think.  Of course, there are exceptions, but the kind of strength of will that is required to eat this way for years can be hard to manage in normal day-to-day relationships.

It doesnt take me any strength of will to eat this way. I only crave raw food all the time and am never appetized by the cooked food I seea round me.

I am actually much more stable after going raw. I used to get into fights all the time and now I hvent been in one since going raw because my entire way of interacting with the world.

I havent met many other raw animal foodists in person yet except one friend of mine who is one of the nicest people I know. Also everyone at my raw dairy club is usually very nice.

I have noticed though in many aajonus videos that he is somewhat of an abrasive personality when people start to question him. Perhaps this is the type you are referring to? If so I could see what you mean but I personally like that type of person.

either way eating this way is not difficult for me, its most enjoyable thing in the world actually :)
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 04:20:30 am »
It doesnt take me any strength of will to eat this way. I only crave raw food all the time and am never appetized by the cooked food I seea round me.

I am actually much more stable after going raw. I used to get into fights all the time and now I hvent been in one since going raw because my entire way of interacting with the world.

I havent met many other raw animal foodists in person yet except one friend of mine who is one of the nicest people I know. Also everyone at my raw dairy club is usually very nice.

I have noticed though in many aajonus videos that he is somewhat of an abrasive personality when people start to question him. Perhaps this is the type you are referring to? If so I could see what you mean but I personally like that type of person.

either way eating this way is not difficult for me, its most enjoyable thing in the world actually :)

Well, there are two different areas where you need strength of will.  First is the strength to overcome cravings.  not everyone has to struggle with this equally, but many people have a terrible time with this.  Second is the will to ignore the social pressure to eat cooked/processed food, grains, etc..  It takes an unusual person or a desperate person to ignore other people to that degree, or both.

The only other raw animal foodist I've met in person is extremely headstrong and willful.  Once she has decided on something, FORGET changing her mind.  She's one of the few people I've met who I think honestly are even stronger-willed that I am, and that's pretty extreme. ROFL

Offline Spirit Bear

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 06:26:22 pm »
This .pdf is now available.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2013, 12:56:07 pm »
now that I lost my book I kind of wish someone would put it up. Dont have the money to buy the same book again now...

If anyone has a pdf they can send me pm me.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk