Author Topic: questions about personal messages  (Read 4873 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
questions about personal messages
« on: September 16, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »
just need a little forum help.. so a new member with no posts started a conversation with me via pm just yesterday.  we have sent a few(2) message back and forth and now it says their PM box is full and I am unable to send any messages to them.  do new members have some low limit for receiving PM's?  is there anyway for you to contact this member for me?  not sure what to do, thanks!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: questions about personal messages
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:55:44 pm »
There are limits on the inboxes of new members.  PM me their username and I'll send them an email, if you want.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 11:27:25 pm »
thanks cherimoya! they saw the post :)

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 11:54:44 pm »
It would also be nice to be able to send the same personal message to multiple recipients. I know there appears to be a BCC option, but it didn't work when I tried to send the message.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 03:38:41 am »
It would also be nice to be able to send the same personal message to multiple recipients. I know there appears to be a BCC option, but it didn't work when I tried to send the message.

Hmm. Let's see what GoodSamaritan has to say about that.

Meanwhile, you can copy and paste your message text into another message, if you're wanting to save time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk