Author Topic: Babiesiosis  (Read 8844 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Babiesiosis
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:24:11 am »
http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/06/21/rare-tickborne-disease-spreads-not-lyme/

I have had babiesiosis for at least 8 years, it has been put into quasi remission since going paleo, but it still flares up from time to time and causes me some vague health issues. I have ignored it the best I could and deal with it as stoically as possible.

In short
I had contracted a bad case of mono, and for months I was ill with chronic viral outbreaks, my lymph nodes would swell up for weeks on end, my liver was congested and pancreas inflamed. During that time my spleen was enlarged, and I believe it was permanently damaged. Other issues with digestion, blood sugar and food intolerance happened around the same time.

The spleen and lyphnodes are major components of the immune system that are responsible for removing parasites from the blood. Because my spleen was badly damaged I became susceptible to  Babiesiosis and have never been able to clear the infection. Though I have found relief from all my other health issues on this diet, this one still persist.

I had a blood analysis done by an herbalist today who saw Babiesiosis. I also have low platelets and large numbers of immature red cells a sign that the infection is weakening me.

Before I start any new protocol I would like to ask the advice of the forum.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Babiesiosis
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:57:21 am »
perhaps an herbal parasite treatment?  less stress, more rest?  blood cleansing herbs? lymph cleansing herbs? soaking in mud? sauna and cold therapy? sun bathing?

make a topical oil from amanita muscaria ?(instructions are on page 40 I think. http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/files/herbofimmortality.pdf) its said to have lymph cleanings properties, as well as being able to inhibit leukemia in the blood stream, so perhaps it will be effective on parasite in the blood?  http://flyagarictincture.blogspot.com/2012/01/fly-agaric-tincture-and-lymphatic.html

what are you considering? 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 09:31:35 am »
Right now I was thinking of using MMS for two weeks, then go back for another test. Then if the infection begins to clear up I could start looking to herbal tonics, and a 4 day trip to the beach.

Where would you get amanita muscaria anyway?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 10:06:50 am »
I am a little weary of MMS, only because I am not a chemist, but
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hypochlorite
is it not the same thing as bleach?You will be able to harvest amanita muscaria in a few months in the Appalachian mountains, find a mycology group, do research, be able to positively id them or have a mycologist id them for you.  They are not poisonous if prepared properly.  I was just reading about how when they inhibit the leukemia they are extremely effective because they do not act on any of the pro immune action in the blood stream, only the pathogens.  Its too bad so much of this old herbal medicinal knowledge is lost or extremely hard to find.
Personally I would up my micro and macronutrients and try to feed my spleen and blood, perhaps even some extra iodine, in the form of seaweed or lugols, and lots of rest, sauna and sun before id try anything like MMS.   Anyway I am sure others will chime in with ideas.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:25:02 am by jessica »

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 11:46:37 am »
It's not bleach. That is a huge misunderstanding from people that try to dock the quality of MMS.

Bleach is sodium hypochlorite. NaClO. One atom of each. MMS is Chlorine Dioxide: ClO2. No sodium and two oxygens bound to Chlorine. Chlorine Dioxide is an oxidizer like hydrogen peroxide. It has slightly different traits in application but same classification. MMS is very similar to iodine, it is a detoxifier(it kills "bad" bacteria and leaves "good"). The symptoms people experience only occur from taking too much; diarrhea usually because it breaks down toxins too fast so your body tries to clear it out. This is a true detox of bad stuff and not just your body expelling the MMS because at a slightly lower dose no symptoms occur and backing off the last dose gives a relief in detox symptoms and furthers relief of the illness you are fighting.

It is something me and my family have a lot of experience with and I truly believe it saved my dogs life from parvo. Apparently no one that uses MMS has lost a dog to parvo.

Sabertooth, there is no risk in using MMS like that for that short of a period. Do you know what type of protocol you are planning on using yet? I can see only good coming from it.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 01:22:33 pm »
Ask the beam ray guys, rife forum.  Raw al would know.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dogman333

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 09:29:31 pm »
Truly, the MMS stuff (Chorine Dioxide) is completely safe. Many parents are curing autism with it.
These two talks on this video are very exciting is that regard. Highly recommended for everyone.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/28893496

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 10:13:43 pm »
I am very impressed with MMS. There is a lot of information about treatment protocols available free online.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 05:12:19 am »
Haha, I guess ill let you guys do the research and experimentation on this one.  I will be standing by for the full report :D

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 07:49:03 am »
I
It is something me and my family have a lot of experience with and I truly believe it saved my dogs life from parvo. Apparently no one that uses MMS has lost a dog to parvo.

Sabertooth, there is no risk in using MMS like that for that short of a period. Do you know what type of protocol you are planning on using yet? I can see only good coming from it.

Wish I knew about it 6 years ago, I lost two puppies to parvo, and got infected myself. It was hell.

Also I have used MMS about 5 years ago before I went raw paleo, I had real bad outbreak, and ordered a bottle. I used it for a month and it did seem to help. But at the time I was also having food intolerance issues that where keeping me from a full recovery. Then after I started paleo my other symptoms resolved and the infection went dormant.

I think it flares up from time to time, and I want to see if MMS along with a paleo diet, may help me keep it in remission. I still think there needs to be some other protocol to help give me spleen and lymph support.

Its difficult to know exactly what the underlying cause is. The herbalist who did the test said that he has only seen it people who work with animals and were also undergoing chemotherapy treatments.

Blood parasite prevalence is highest in people without a spleen, so I assume that in my case it could be primarily due to a damaged spleen.

My mother caught a histoplasmosis infection when she was young, and it left her spleen full of scar tissue. Not long after she caught  legionnaires' disease that gave her lung tumors. She suffers from chronic infections that still to this day.

My theory is
Babiesiosis is spread by the same ticks that carry Lyme. Both Lyme and Babiesiosis first outbreaks in humans were 25 miles from plum island(a government bio weapons testing facility. Conspiracy has it, that Lyme and Babiesiosis have existed in nature long before the times of the first diagnosed outbreaks, but that its very possible that ticks which feed on the blood of animals who were being used as test subjects for engineered strains of Mycoplasma, got out into the wild and the combination of these pathogens gave rise to a new hidden epidemic.

Army records show that 60 percent of Lyme sufferers are also infected with Mycoplasma organizms. Its very possible that I contracted some combination of the three, and that since mainstream medicine conveniently ignores these conditions, because they have no way of treating or understanding them, millions of people are suffering and completely in the dark about what to do. 

Yes I said millions of people!

What I am getting at..... is that if I have confirmed case of Babiesiosis, which is associated with Lyme, which is associated with mycoplasma, considered along with a damaged immune system, other past nutritional and environmental problems, seems to provide a reasonable hypothesis for my health issues .

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 08:01:02 am by sabertooth »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 02:11:08 am »
I dont know anything about babieosis but lyme disease is definitly not caused by ticks.

from aajonus

LYME DISEASE seems to be another smokescreen to blame nature
for disease that is actually created by accumulated toxicity from
medical and industrial chemicals, and poor diets. There are only
conflicting reports and far-fetched stretches of scientific fantasy that
support claims that Lyme Disease exists and comes from ticks. The
debilitating symptoms that are attributed to Lyme Disease are common
symptoms of severe toxicity. Since the medical community is unwilling
to acknowledge that medicine and industry cause most diseases, they
search for any relationship between us and other creatures. If they find
anything similar, they vigorously attempt to blame that for a disease
that they have no success identifying, labeling and treating.
Many desperate people believe the medical community’s weak
explanations of the varied tests for and symptoms of Lyme Disease and
accept poisonous medication. I have observed approximately 14 people
who were medically diagnosed with Lyme Disease and adhered to the
Primal Diet. All of them reversed their symptoms within 2½ years.
Most felt much better within 3 months on the balanced Primal Diet. See
the book The Recipe For Living Without Disease, Chapter 12 for
balanced diet.
If you truly have an allergy to the saliva of a tick, following the
recommendations for bites would help. Also, blend a mixture of 10
ounces of lime juice, 10 ounces unheated honey and 3½ ounces of raw
cream or never-heated-above-96º Fahrenheit fermented coconut oil or
stone-pressed olive oil. Drinking 4 ounces at a time every 3-4 hours
daily for 10 days usually resolves any allergy to insect fluids. 

-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 04:10:55 am »
Ask the beam ray guys, rife forum.  Raw al would know.
Thanks GS,
My spam filter kicked out the stuff from the forum for the last month or so so I missed this.

RE:MMS, it does work as Dr. D says. It's one of those things that some like and some don't like because you have to consume it. I would definitely try it if I was in your shoes.

Re: Rife I know that works as I have one and use it periodically and have treated someone for a mild case of lyme. Long story. Operator knowledge and the willingness to learn about the disease and co-infections plays a part in success stories. However it is not rocket science and having an illness gives one the motivation to learn.

However if you are interested, this forum on Rife machines and specifically a technology that a group of guys from all over the world have cobbled up a system called Spooky. Go to http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php then go down to "Other Health Topics" and two below that where it says "Distance Therapy" In there you will plenty of action and discussion on Spooky. A looooot of reading but on the first link below you will get a lot of info in the Spooky manual.

1. a program called Spooky which four or five guys have written that they distribute for free
http://www.cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html
Spooky! The affordable Rife Machine
http://lymebusters.proboards.com/thread/15707/spooky-rife-machine-home
This labour of love was a big project.

This program installs on a PeeCee and can be an old beater as it is a simple program. With this you can control something like 80 of the devices that send the actual healing frequencies. (you only need one though.)

2. You also need the frequency generator which someone discovered on Ebay that costs somewhere around 80 USD shipped. That unit is described : http://www.cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html

The company has sold a bunch as these devices as word spreads around the net and they are in the process of upgrading it so that the developer of Spooky can use it to actually diagnose the person. I ( and a lot of other PPL) am pretty excited about this new ver. because when you have an illness, the most difficult part is getting a good diagnosis.

You may think you have a bulletproof diagnosis, but Doctors and labs frequently make mistakes, because of how they collect samples, I presume. All I know is that the ppl that discuss this sort of stuff, say that certain cancers are always misdiagnosed..

BTW read Johann Stegman's "Treatment Help" PDF there. He is quite knowledgeable due to his hard work, scouring the net for info and the fact that he has successfully treated some serious lyme cases and cancers etc.. He chronicles that in the various lyme threads on the RifeForum.com site

What I get is that when you've had lyme for awhile it is insidious, because even when you are curing it, the Herx problems can be as bad as the illness, but you just have to soldier through them. I also get that not everybody has the Herx issues as bad as others.

3. You have to make some very simple add ons to make Spooky work. This is well described on the Spooky manual.

So you have;
a cheap computer (or you can use your normal PeeCee) with
Spooky installed so it can control the device from eBay
simple devices to hold DNA
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk