Author Topic: Daniel Vitalis: You CAN Influence Your Genetic Expression by Going in the Wild  (Read 11780 times)

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
PS : I don't dispute the fact that staying as much as possible outdoors in an unspoiled environment is beneficial for our physical and psychical well being. But it's useless and pseudoscientific to invoke Schumann resonance for that.  ;)

Sure, there is soooo much more to invoke out there, spirits of the Forest  ;)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Sure, there is soooo much more to invoke out there, spirits of the Forest  ;)

I prefer that!  ;)

You're awesome!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
I think we mean the same in the end Francois.. you just got freaked out by my tent pic where I look like death..lol I am sorry. i very much follow my instincts in this issue and not any theory, I always test and then I know.  :) The theory just happends to match my own experiences. I can even "hear" the "vibration" at times when I am out in the wild - it totally fills me with joy, it has similarities to an orgasm. Call me crazy ;)

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
I can even "hear" the "vibration" at times when I am out in the wild - it totally fills me with joy, it has similarities to an orgasm. Call me crazy ;)

I think I know what you are talking about!
 ;) ;) :-* :-*

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Aura, so glad you are familiar to this fountain of joy.... :)  :)  :) I wish everyone knew

@ Francois, just a cut for you what EMFs does to the BBB (blood brain barrier)

The brain is also completely protected from outside toxins by a blood brain barrier that is made up from glia cells. This astrocytic footplates play a massive role in neuronal function and neurotransmitter function as well. Recent science has shown them to be much more important than most neuroscientists have ever expected based upon the published literature. They also are the cells in the human brain where most tumors seem to form from that kill humans from primary brain tumors. Dr. Allen Frey showed this in the 1960’s in studies done for the US military that the BBB is made permeable to methylene blue when the brain is subjected to an external non native electromagnetic field. Normally, methylene blue is excluded from entering the brain by the BBB. When the field was altered, the surface of the brain was turned bluish/purple within seconds.

Electromagnetic Fields and Leakage of the Blood Brain Barrier: Dr. Leif Salford

http://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/?page_id=594

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Thanks, Inger.  ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk