Author Topic: Vice article featuring Me  (Read 209754 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vice article featuring Me
« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2019, 09:31:58 pm »
Barcroft operates on a shoestring budget,  the cost of two days of filming was an issue from the beginning.... and since the higher ups said no farm scene allowed, they decided to streamline everything to one day.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 27, 2019, 03:28:32 am »
Just finished speaking with my contact, filming is set for the 11th, and the Cameraman will be contacting me soon to go over the itinerary.

I found out that the same producer who is in contact with me is also looking into doing a Freelee the Banana Girl story....He had no idea of her back story of Riding Durian Roider into the vegan spotlight. The people involved with Barcroft seem for the most part, opposed to the kind of Hate filled extremist content produced by Freelee, so I felt obligated to give them fair warning about the woman.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2019, 05:55:35 am »
There is some liberty in the creative process and I would like to hear some feedback on possible headline titles for the Episode. We need something that will catch attention, without risking being censored by the suggested video censorship bots.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2019, 09:49:47 am »
1. Ancient Healing or Wild Ancient Healing
2. Thriving Sustenance
3. Thriving Wild
4. The Blood of Life

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #404 on: May 02, 2019, 11:55:17 am »
Err, "The Raw Paleolithic Diet"
or:-
 Man's Natural Diet
or:-

The oldest human diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 04, 2019, 06:22:44 am »
something more catchy could be:

- raw paleo diet - cure for all diseases/everything?
- raw paleo diet - healing all disease?
- raw paleo diet - mankinds original diet
- the most effective/healing diet in the world/worldwide
- raw paleo diet - how to feel alive again
- raw paleo diet - no more meds?

words such as "diet" and "healing/cure" always catch attention.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2019, 06:36:24 am »
I think the problem with using the word "paleo" in the show title is that people either 1) assume they already know what that is and don't need to watch the show or 2) are put off by the concept of the paleo diet. 

Using different terms can give a fresh perspective and push past people's biases.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 19, 2019, 11:32:03 am »
https://youtu.be/TYrvu5K7-BM

The Barcroft episode has been unleashed!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #408 on: June 19, 2019, 01:23:39 pm »
That was a very respectful video, imo, and I am deeply  impressed by the producers' integrity. Call me a philistine, but the only thing I would want to change would be your,er, somewhat incompatible,  surname. While I regret that there was no scientific data, I know , from my own experience, that that sort of stuff never convinces most people. It really is better to just portray raw-meat-consumption as a perfectly normal  type of behaviour within a family-setting, like in the video.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #409 on: June 19, 2019, 09:27:55 pm »
You've made it! You now have an article on you in the Daily Mail!  :-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7157733/Kentucky-man-eaten-raw-meat-rotten-flesh-decade.html

Most other online newspapers force one to pay to read their articles, so the above article should provide far more of a visible online presence. Plus, like the  previous  video, the article is very balanced and does not try to bash the diet too much, even  allowing some interesting points for DN to get across to the public.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Fat of the land

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 19, 2019, 10:32:41 pm »

Thank you for the link Derek, you are a real inspiration to me!

Regards,

David

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2019, 09:45:04 am »
Barcroft must have released the still shots and uncut interviews to the daily mail...
This may have been the other deal they were telling me about....

I am filming something else for a new media startup from the Netherlands in July, so will continue to post any updates here..

Also planing on making an other appearance on the primal edge podcast sometime soon.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2019, 11:47:01 am »
Hmm, given that  a number of long-term RVAFers have given up going RZC , I would suggest that you point out in future  that RLC or RVLC is what most RVAFers do. Come to think of it, I seem to recall that you do actually eat a very  small amount of  raw plant foods, suich as herbs, but maybe I am wrong?
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 21, 2019, 02:00:54 am »

Dope vid. A couple questions if you don't mind:

- What are the benefits of hanging the meat?
- Is your refrigerator (where you hang the meat) cooling, or is it simply used as a container?
- If it's on, what setting do you set it on?
- Does the meat rot or is it dry and stable? If it rots, at what rate (e.g., same rate as out in the open/slower/very slowly)?
- Does anyone complain about smells (assuming the meat is rotting)?
- Do you have any advice on smart ways to butcher the animals? E.g., how not to lose the blood?

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2019, 08:23:07 pm »
Great video Derek! For folks who are interested, I had Derek on my Healing Culture Podcast a couple years back. You can watch on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/ETThxHqG3BA

You can also listen on my website (in my signature) and on most podcatchers.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 28, 2019, 06:32:46 am »
Dope vid. A couple questions if you don't mind:

- What are the benefits of hanging the meat?
- Is your refrigerator (where you hang the meat) cooling, or is it simply used as a container?
- If it's on, what setting do you set it on?
- Does the meat rot or is it dry and stable? If it rots, at what rate (e.g., same rate as out in the open/slower/very slowly)?
- Does anyone complain about smells (assuming the meat is rotting)?
- Do you have any advice on smart ways to butcher the animals? E.g., how not to lose the blood?

Hanging the meat allows for maximum aeration
I use a stand up freezer unit that is hooked up to a thermostat that I set on just above freezing.
If the temperature is cold enough then there is very little rot and everything slowly ages
Butchering sheep and goats isnt difficult, I will cut the jugular veins and hold the animal down while I collect the blood in a bowl.
Having someone to help hold the animal may be necessary if it is too big and strong to manage alone.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2019, 06:34:53 am »
Ive got local news interview coming up

I will be on the Primal Edge on the 2nd
and there is a documentary from Amsterdam filming on the 3rd

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2019, 07:22:30 am »
Ive got local news interview coming up

I will be on the Primal Edge on the 2nd
and there is a documentary from Amsterdam filming on the 3rd

Saber, I have one question. Do you eat vegetables? Raw or cooked? Which ones? If so, what is the main reason you eat them?

You are everywhere, man. Keep it up!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 03, 2019, 08:39:42 am »
Saber, I have one question. Do you eat vegetables? Raw or cooked? Which ones? If so, what is the main reason you eat them?

You are everywhere, man. Keep it up!

I eat some vegetation occasionally, mostly coconut butter, and every now and then I will try small amounts of something randomly, such as some salad greens, burdock root, Brazil nuts...Not sure exactly about reasoning, its mainly out of curiosity and cravings which lead be to sample other foods from time to time.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 03, 2019, 08:39:56 am »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline owsleytest

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2019, 06:44:39 am »
I eat some vegetation occasionally, mostly coconut butter, and every now and then I will try small amounts of something randomly, such as some salad greens, burdock root, Brazil nuts...Not sure exactly about reasoning, its mainly out of curiosity and cravings which lead be to sample other foods from time to time.

Sabertooth, do you not consume any fruits or honey anymore?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 18, 2020, 02:03:38 pm »
Speaking with a Russian Food Science TV show producer this next week. I think the show is a very legitimate prospect, and would have a much higher level of scientific integrity than many of the reality drama shows that are always inquiring me. The only drawback would be that its all in Russian.....

Here is a sample
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3VfpEhTJk&list=PLSgy-gJ-dkS-shxTHqWHzujWJBQgwqhf1&index=171

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 15, 2021, 07:06:18 am »
Ive made the news again, but this time it was for my mission work to free humanity from the creeping Tyranny of the Covid 19 Plandemic. In the depths of my throwback soul,  I was only doing what I thought was right to warn the people of my community.
Those who know me here and know my heart, please pray that justice be done and that I get a fair chance to make my voice heard. We are all being bombarded by an ocean of lies, constantly threatened with both biological and psychological warfare under the false flag of a corona virus. It has driven me to do what I did, and my only regret is getting caught.

Im in for the fight of my life and am reaching out to the community for moral support and sage advice going forward.

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/04/08/lexington-man-arrested-for-vandalism-at-wkyt-other-tv-stations/

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 15, 2021, 09:32:37 am »
Ive made the news again, but this time it was for my mission work to free humanity from the creeping Tyranny of the Covid 19 Plandemic. In the depths of my throwback soul,  I was only doing what I thought was right to warn the people of my community.
Those who know me here and know my heart, please pray that justice be done and that I get a fair chance to make my voice heard. We are all being bombarded by an ocean of lies, constantly threatened with both biological and psychological warfare under the false flag of a corona virus. It has driven me to do what I did, and my only regret is getting caught.

Im in for the fight of my life and am reaching out to the community for moral support and sage advice going forward.

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/04/08/lexington-man-arrested-for-vandalism-at-wkyt-other-tv-stations/

Just claim "Peaceful Protest" like the ones who got away scott free whilst causing much more serious damage.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk