Author Topic: Vice article featuring Me  (Read 209709 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vice article featuring Me
« Reply #450 on: July 05, 2022, 12:25:19 am »
Breaking radio silence to bring forth latest updates on the Saga that is my life.

Apparently, the background check must have been flagged for my strange addiction. The producers simply Ghosted me and have not responded in weeks. Such cowardice and lack of human decency is rife within the media cancel culture. 

On the Legal front I've managed to retain a pro freedom attorney who is willing to fight by my side as I take my case to trial. He has managed to split my case into two separate trials so that the first trial will only deal with my posting public indictments to the walls of our corrupt establishment, which might possibly happen by November. While the prohibited sacraments will constitute an entirely different trial which can't be scheduled until sometime next year.

Since the first trial only pretrains to minor criminal mischief charges I will have a much better chance to use it as an opportunity to challenge the entire Status Quo regarding the covid Tyranny. I am not ashamed of what I had to do! After months of attempting to reach out to authorities and beg for a proper investigation; enduring criminal abuse and experiencing extreme duress at the hands of the very authorities entrusted with protecting the people; I had no other recourse other than to send out an SOS cry for help.

As a man in a unique position of understanding the insidious nature of the crimes being committed against the people, while also fully aware of the limitations of our outdated and corrupted systems of law and justice to protect the people from the technocratic superstructures which have hijacked our world; I was called to take action in defense of the health and liberty of the people of my community. I am an Honest man in good standing with my community, I have witnesses of good reputation that will testify to the self-evident view that the Covid 19 was an engineered false pretext to deprive the people of their constitutional liberty.

I will state here that I have every intention of winning and will never give up or give in; if something were to ever happen to me, let it be known that I am a man of Peace would never harm myself or others; and let my many years here be a testament to who I am and what I was attempting to accomplish!     

On a brighter note I am planning on meeting up in person with Weston, and if all goes well we should have some content of interest that I will post here in the next couple of months.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 05, 2022, 01:41:10 am »
Good to hear from you man, all the best with the upcoming trials.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2022, 11:51:07 pm »
Weston filmed a good portion of his visit to my homestead and will be uploading clips over the following weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svrjo3yfizE

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 25, 2022, 06:59:26 pm »
Weston filmed a good portion of his visit to my homestead and will be uploading clips over the following weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svrjo3yfizE

hey derek and weston, good video, very informative, i enjoyed the finger licking parts <ha...>

i've been aging jerky sized strips of beef at 42 degrees in the bottom drawer of my refer with no problems. i've had a 3''diameter eye of round in the there for 3 weeks and i just put a small rib roast on the drying rack to test a thicker piece of meat.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 11, 2022, 09:37:22 am »
Did the first trial start? Best of luck and I hope you can find a way to talk some sense into the NPCs.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2022, 05:13:38 am »
Trial is set for March 20th 2023; our system of law and Justice is incredibly insufficiently funded and trials are still backed up from Covid lockdowns, so I have the luxury of time to prepare my battle strategy. I will continue to post any relevant updates here. As time passes it should become evermore apparent that our accusations of crimes against humanity are valid and these institutions attempting to charge and defame myself are guilty of aiding and abetting actual atrocities.

In other news I am planning another interview with Weston Rowe for December 19th anyone here is welcome to join the live chat and ask questions; I will post the info the day before. The producers of my strange addiction canceled me, but I managed to pass a recommendation for Weston and he will be featured in an episode coming out in January.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2022, 04:50:22 pm »
Let me know if there's anything I can do, any evidence you want me to gather and send your way, or if you wanna talk about your legal strategy and get an amateur opinion from someone who doesn't trust the system.

You could also request help and advice from other organizations and individuals involved in similar battles. We could all forward your case to some of them, as well.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2022, 12:11:50 pm »
I’m flying a solo mission as of now; I plan to keep under the radar until closer to the trial date. Our local courts are so swamped with cases, and the local authorities are inept and over their head; the prosecutor and district attorneys have no clue what they are up against.

The civil courts have been rigging our civil suits and not allowing for any serious investigation into the cartels running the Covid Operation. Anytime a lawsuit gets a hearing the fixers get sent and the crooked judges throw it out without justification.

As a defendant in criminal court I have the right to testify and will tell the truth about the crimes committed against the people. The duress of months of psychological, biological and economic warfare being waged against the people is justifiable reason for my actions. Just as George Washington was innocent of treason for going to war against the crown, I declare my innocence against the rule of the criminal cartels that have hijacked our republic!

I will begin to call out for public support closer to trial date and will be looking for high profile witnesses to testify; won’t be sure exactly if I will be permitted to present the case as I wish; but I will fight tooth and nail throughout the entire process with or without the court’s permission. I am connected to many awsome people who will be ready to fight by my side when the time comes.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2022, 07:14:31 pm »
I am hopeful that everything could go as you plan. I'll try to keep tabs on this so I don't miss your help requests.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 25, 2023, 03:42:44 am »
Had this talk with Bart a while back,
https://youtu.be/fxL10Ubgn7g

Recently spoke with Joey Schwartz and will upload as soon as it’s ready

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #460 on: February 27, 2023, 05:36:06 pm »
Beard suits you!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2023, 11:22:34 pm »

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 02, 2023, 01:40:27 am »
Saber, how do you get the mold crust on your aged meat? I tried aging mine in my fridge and it just dried out and tasted like cardboard.

Also, just curious, do you still eat the maggot meat?

Sorry if you already answered in one of your videos.

Offline Fenrir

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 14, 2023, 12:36:45 am »
Good luck to you in your upcoming battles saber, may the universe act in your favor.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 20, 2023, 07:52:15 am »
Best of luck tomorrow.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 26, 2023, 11:06:48 pm »
I couldn't find any public records of the trial. Has it started?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 27, 2023, 02:11:25 am »
The trial has been rescheduled for June 19th; ironically and preeminently Juneteenth is the commemoration of the emancipation of the slaves.

The invisible chains of an insidious technocracy are being used to restrain the once free people of the world; as we are being placed upon a federal reservation; we are being treated like property of the pharmaceutical plantation, and if these presidents are allowed to go unchallenged the death of liberty will follow.

I will be preparing to take the stand and making a stand before the people of my community whose cry’s for just go unheard. Pleading upon my honor that my actions were justified in defense of the life and liberty of All; All the while decrying the criminal abuse being committed by the corporate and government entities engaged in biological, psychological, and economic warfare against humanity itself.

Part of my strategy involves keeping a low enough profile in the pre trial period so as not to draw attention from those engaged in rigging the legal proceedings. Many of the high profile cases fighting the tyranny are going nowhere because of the corruption of our legal system.

Because my case is so seemingly minor and insignificant; in a time where chaos has engulfed the governing zeitgeist; I feel I can take the state by surprise and plead my case directly to the jury, under the radar. The delays have actually helped and now that much of what I was warning the peoples of 3 years ago is being publicly acknowledged, I may have a better chance of being exonerated.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2023, 10:46:28 pm »
I would would not go into this by underestimating the DA, he may not be as helpless as you think, and there's a decent likelihood that when this comes to trial, he'll be putting up a fight, and to the extent that he's allowed to by the judge, he'll be showing stuff about your public persona to the jury, including your posts here. And while there's some chance the jury might listen about the bug hoax and pharma takeover, there's almost no chance they'll listen to many of the other intricacies that make you a unique individual, and that, in the eye of the general public, make you at best a nutcase, and at worst someone dangerous. All the DA has to do is show the jury a few of those and their brain will completely shut off to anything you have to say or argue.

My suggestion would be to not open that door for the DA, my understanding is that he may not be allowed to bring in evidence about your personal life until you bring that up first.

Best of luck and I'm here if you wanna discuss anything regarding this.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2023, 08:48:14 am »
Got to speak with Alex Jones; he said he will report on my case.

2:06:30 mark
https://banned.video/watch?id=645598bc2e5f9c08148ffe31

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 16, 2023, 11:55:27 am »

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2023, 06:04:43 pm »

thanks guys, nice vid!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2023, 01:16:52 am »
The state ended up dropping all 7 counts of criminal mischief related to my Covid lockdown protest. They didn’t want to risk me actually winning and exposing the crimes of the state in a court of law. We have been held hostage by cowards under the Covid era regime and the people in possession of power are like misled children blindly following orders.

By dropping the mischief charges they are attempting to deny me my day in court and my ability to present evidence of wrongdoing by the state.

The state is continuing with their persecution over the controlled substances seized from my home, and I intend to take this case to trial in November. Marijuana and Psychedelics have been used responsibly by humans since before recorded history, there is even a huge subculture of the primal diet world who still follow the tradition. This isn’t the hill I would choose to die over, but it’s the hill the state wishes to crucify me upon. So as a health freedom advocate I declare the state has no authority to dictate to the people what is or isn’t medicine, nor can the lord over an individual’s personal health choices.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 19, 2023, 07:41:26 am »
What I'm not getting is, if they dropped the charges for the original reason for the raid, then how can evidence found in said raid be admissible?

I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 07, 2023, 03:37:09 pm »
Any news about the trial? I still can't find anything online.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 11, 2023, 10:05:59 am »
The original charges of criminal mischief have been dismissed. The state is attempting to prevent me from testifying regarding the Covid Fraud. Instead they are attempting to prosecute me over my forbidden medical supply’s that were stolen from my home by armed enforcers of the pharmaceutical cartel.

The second trial date is set for November 27th. There is a total media blackout on my case, the powers that be will do everything to deny me the opportunity to publicly call out the crimes. But if they insist on this charade of a trial I will be ready.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk