Author Topic: MilkJar banned from youtube  (Read 2528 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
MilkJar banned from youtube
« on: December 28, 2017, 05:38:24 am »
I'm not sure why he got banned but all of his videos were removed. Not sure if you have been following the story but YouTube has been using various methods in an attempt to censor it's website. I am not sure what rules MILKJAR broke but it is certainly a shame in either case.

Offline slevin

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: MilkJar banned from youtube
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 12:08:05 pm »
Yup, I agree. I don't understand what he did wrong either.  Do you know if he found another website to use for his videos?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 01:50:15 pm »
Yes, Facebook, youtube, amazon and similiar Libtard organisations have become much more censorship-friendly in recent times. I gather that one reason for this stance was Obama's installation of net neutrality laws which favouritised the big Internet companies like facebook et al.Now that net neutrality laws have been repealed, it will become, over time, much easier to sue Facebook/Youtube et al for infringement of free speech and really hurt them in the wallet.

I suspect that, since youtube's given reasons were so vague, that they had no genuine reason to ban him. I think the real reason is that veganism is more associated with the Hard-Left political views in more recent decades, so that being anti-vegan like MilkJar  is now seen as being anti-Leftwing.

Ah, it seems that his vegan opponent got him banned due to some minor issues:-

https://twitter.com/mrmilkjar/status/942349221956595712

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 06:54:31 pm »
This particular vegan also talks about people he would love to commit grizzly acts of violence against, including every baby he ever sees he wants to crush into a pool of blood.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk