Author Topic: Help need urgent advice from strange urine after 50days ZC  (Read 16704 times)

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
Re: Help need urgent advice from strange urine after 50days ZC
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 12:37:54 am »
Im 73inches 144lb and i do not eat any salt almost since i tried to to increase salt and got total fatigue. I could not get out of bed almost. This was salt from cheese. Im trying to gain wight by lifting weights.

My main problem is that im having this white coating on my thong no mater what i eat, it dont get better and it dont get worse. Also im never hungry or thirsty and that makes it hard for me knowing how much i should eat. I usually start to burping after i eat any crabs and when i swallow it feels like air is coming up hindering me from swallowing. I try to eat two big meals a day one in the morning and one in the night. Have tried one meal a day but that got me way to weak.

What i eat is usual (for one meal), 200g lean meat (fish, beef, moose, deer, mutton) and 200g of bone marrow, or beef fat OR 120g butter. I try to get about 2000kcal from fat and 500kcal from meet. Most often i can not eat this much.

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 12:53:08 am »
Im 73inches 144lb and i do not eat any salt almost since i tried to to increase salt and got total fatigue. I could not get out of bed almost. This was salt from cheese. Im trying to gain wight by lifting weights.

My main problem is that im having this white coating on my thong no mater what i eat, it dont get better and it dont get worse. Also im never hungry or thirsty and that makes it hard for me knowing how much i should eat. I usually start to burping after i eat any crabs and when i swallow it feels like air is coming up hindering me from swallowing. I try to eat two big meals a day one in the morning and one in the night. Have tried one meal a day but that got me way to weak.

What i eat is usual (for one meal), 200g lean meat (fish, beef, moose, deer, mutton) and 200g of bone marrow, or beef fat OR 120g butter. I try to get about 2000kcal from fat and 500kcal from meet. Most often i can not eat this much.

Have you tried completely cutting dairy( including butter)? I wouldn't recommend getting extra salt from cheese, rather sea salt if you could. Dairy can cause lots of problems.
3 Years on a Strictly Raw Ketogenic Carnivorous Diet.
*Currently still on a Ketogenic diet but have now incorporated raw vegetables.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2013, 01:41:19 am »
I agree about the cheese and getting your salt from it.  Try no cheese, and getting celtic sea salt.  Also I may have mentioned before, i'd try smaller meals, eating fat first, waiting a little while if you like, and then eating the meat.  That's what I try to do.  It helps me not over eat.  Mixing fat with meat prevents you from really knowing how much you need at that meal.  Also wait till you're hungry before eating.  There's been some good reports recently on Pau D'arco and boiling the bark for about twenty minutes, as related to lessening Candida, which it sounds like you have.  But then it could simply be the cheese..

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2013, 01:58:42 am »
Cheese i have quit some time ago and butter is out now as well. However as soon as i started to eat the berries this morning i get more eye floaters and i started to burp more often.

Think i will try smaller meals over the weekend. Have never done that only large :)

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2013, 01:59:06 am »
I do fine with 70 grams and probably could even go a bit lower. I don't lift weights but I am into calisthenics as well as resistance type exercises and my performance is excellent!

I have never had my blood ketones tested.

I'm 5'10 165 Lbs. I'd say I'm around 10% Body Fat.

Something I've learned a long the way to help me find the ratio sweet spot (to stay fat adapted) is to always add an extra 5% to the total calories received from protein when I buy my ground beef. So, if the label says 65% Lean - i'll calculate it at 70%.

I'll also consider the amount of salt I need per day to be directly correlated to wether or not I am getting too much protein. So, based on my knowledge - the more salt I need per day, the better. If I need less salt, then most likely I am retaining water and some protein is being used as glucose. This is usually justifiable on the scale.

How do I know I need less salt because I'm getting too much protein?
Well, I'll get headaches shortly after supplementing my salt.
The opposite will happen when I am at the sweet spot. I'll tend to feel a little sluggish and may get headaches when I don't have enough salt and will feel better usually instantly when supplementing it.

So you believe that if more than about 12% of calorie intake is from protein that you will no longer be "fat adapted"? You say that if you have too much protein that you get a head ache when supplementing with salt. If, instead, you do not supplement with salt, or less salt, in order to avoid the head aches, how do you feel? Sick in some other way?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2013, 02:53:50 am »
So you believe that if more than about 12% of calorie intake is from protein that you will no longer be "fat adapted"?

It seems to be around that mark in my personal experience. My body seems to use fat most efficiently at this intake (meaning I feel overall at my best mentally and physically). I wouldn't say I'd no longer be fat adapted as a lot of us are somewhat fat adapted but I don't think I'd be completely fat adapted. My body will most likely be using some protein as a source of glucose as I notice I do gain some water weight (retain salt) if I get up to around 75g protein.

You say that if you have too much protein that you get a head ache when supplementing with salt. If, instead, you do not supplement with salt, or less salt, in order to avoid the head aches, how do you feel?
If I eat more protein and avoid the extra salt I use when I eat less protein I find myself nauseous a lot of the time. My energy also isn't as consistent and I have bouts of weakness. Exercising is much harder as I tend to run out of 'fuel'. When I keep my protein at low levels I can exercise for hours on end if I wanted to. Also, I don't have that mental 'balanced' feeling when my protein intake is above this level. I also tend to lean toward being constipated when upping protein even slightly above 70g. I would attribute most of this to being stuck in 'low carb limbo'. In other words, the body trying to adapt to using fat as fuel after the protein is used up.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:02:22 am by 24isours »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 02:37:18 pm »
24isours, very useful information! Thank you so much for sharing. Sounds like the perfect diet  :)
I have upped my fat a lot last days, I eat just plain GF beef fat and I can eat so much.... I am going to try your WOE and add even more sea salt to my well water. Wow... this is going to be a very cheap WOE too...  :)
I am thinking of using only seafood and grass fed organs for my protein. I have so many lamb hearts, kidneys and livers in my fridge right now!

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 08:32:47 pm »
24isours, very useful information! Thank you so much for sharing. Sounds like the perfect diet  :)
I have upped my fat a lot last days, I eat just plain GF beef fat and I can eat so much.... I am going to try your WOE and add even more sea salt to my well water. Wow... this is going to be a very cheap WOE too...  :)
I am thinking of using only seafood and grass fed organs for my protein. I have so many lamb hearts, kidneys and livers in my fridge right now!

Glad to share! Yes, it is cheap but effective :) Great, good luck! Keep us updated. I'll be lurking around, so if I could be of any help just ask!

Offline favetelinguis

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
    • My blogg
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 05:56:23 pm »
So I have change the proportions on how i eat now and it has had very good results. I have cut down on fat since i think i was overdoing that. Now i eat about 800g of muscle meat a day and around 200g of a mixture of bonmarrow and egg yolk. I also do some topical magnesium and add some salt to my water. The only thing im still not eating much is is calsium but not sure if i need any :)

My only concern is that the muscle meat are stressing my adreanals and this is why i feel so good, i know organ meat has a less stessful protein composition then muscle meat but not sure it it matters in reality?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk