Author Topic: Raw Paleo Diet for more than 1 year; Eczema Detox?  (Read 10266 times)

Offline cavebiatch

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Paleo Diet for more than 1 year; Eczema Detox?
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 03:18:20 am »
YMMV, but for Asians, cow milk really isn't that great. I tried raw grass fed cow milk only to get very bad joint pain. Just because it works for white people doesn't mean it will always work for Asians (and yes race does matter when it comes to diets). However, goat milk is fine for many Asians, and probably yak milk too. Just to be in the clear though, you really should cut out milk altogether for a while. Raw butter is fine though as it doesn't contain the milk proteins in high ratios as milk does.

Also, are you male/female? It matters because we require different rations of food.

Offline alvinkim92910

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 05:53:32 am »
I am male. I stopped drinking loads of the raw milk. I actually finished mu last 2 gallons and stopped for a couple of days, but I did buy another gallon the other day. I know I shouldn't've - I don't know why I did when I was supposed to plan on cutting it out to see the difference of my health without the raw dairy.

I actually had to stop by Sprouts to get some unheated coconut oil and I thought that I might as well pick up some raw milk while I'm at it, because Sprouts is pretty far away from my house and I didn't want to regret not buying it and have to spend money on another bus pass. I just drank a couple sips the day I bought it and just left it in the fridge.

Are you sure it's not that your joints are experiencing detox? I've been having some strange feelings in joints too when I was drinking a whole bunch of raw dairy. I would actually feel as if my joints are lubricated, but then some parts of my joints did have some slight pain in them like my neck. I used to have a very deteriorated C-shaped posture and didn't have any feeling on my neck and the muscles were extremely tight around that area. But now it is slowly unraveling- I am able to pop the neck joints that weren't poppable before as if the nerves in that area are becoming more alive, although there is some pain that comes with it.

But I'm planning on cutting out the raw dairy to see if there will be a difference.
I am just going to consume raw or slightly cooked offals and maybe some wild caught sashimi every so often.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 06:20:21 am »
Raw milk is definitely a problem food for many. Especially troublesome because it can often have short term positive effects, as well as addiction so that when it comes to facing the long term negative effects people are often unable or unwilling to make the proper diagnosis. I feel great while drinking raw milk, but after a week or so it will foul up my digestion and cause all sorts of issues. I believe that the undigested lactose and proteins can build up in the gut lining, and it may take two to three weeks of abstaining from drinking milk, before you can clear out the GI tract and start to notice improvements.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 05:53:47 am »
Err, lots of white people also have problems with raw dairy. And raw butter is still a major problem for many as even tiny amounts of the relevant proteins cause some problems.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk