Author Topic: Celeste's journal  (Read 29178 times)

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Celeste's journal
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 11:48:13 pm »
Yesterday tried meat, bone marrow and fermented veggies for two meals and a snack of moderately green banana. Also had gone back to taking the bone  meal, fermented cod liver & organ delight supplements. Mid-afternoon though my fingers started to swell again. Also we had run out of RO water. I had Gerolsteiner, but it was not rehydrating me. At night I couldn't get comfortable sleeping... tossed and turned and my wrist was starting to hurt again.

I remembered I had the makings for fresh green juice in the fridge. At 3:00 am I couldn't wait anymore. I got up and made a quart of green juice - celery, parsley, lemon, and 2.5 inches of tumeric root. I make it rather green. I haven't had green juice in awhile. I drank about 9 ounces and saved the rest. OMG, it so hit the spot. Not sure if I need it now for lymphatic cleansing. After cleaning up in the kitchen, I stopped by the bathroom to pee before returning to bed. While peeing, I could feel the heat leaving my body. I got back in bed, my boyfriend still fast asleep. Finally my body could relax. I found a comfy position, sighed and fell fast asleep until 7:00 am when Bodhi (our 105 lb. doberman woke us up for his morning walk).

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 11:16:20 am »
Had the green juice again today, alternated with this morning ground beef (have to get through my order) and bison sirloin and marrow. My body seems to like this... even though juice today was from the co-op (I always like my own better). Still my body seems to be using it to flush out inflammation. Today was my first day feeling somewhat normal. I'll have meat again, and maybe some blueberries with butter as a treat later. I can hardly wait until I can get my arm wet again. I am so looking forward to going to a hot spring and maybe getting a massage. I'm holding so much of the tension of the injury in my shoulders.  -[

Will try to go back to work on Monday. I go to see the surgeon for follow up on Thursday. I mostly sit all day with light typing. I can type with my right hand. The surgeon's office said they will give me up to a month off, but I am fairly new to my job and still on probation. I already had worked one day prior to surgery. At home I sleep most of the day, so I think getting back will do me some good. It is low stress and if I find it is too much can catch the train home.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 08:55:56 am »
Yesterday tried meat, bone marrow and fermented veggies for two meals and a snack of moderately green banana. Also had gone back to taking the bone  meal, fermented cod liver & organ delight supplements. Mid-afternoon though my fingers started to swell again. Also we had run out of RO water. I had Gerolsteiner, but it was not rehydrating me. At night I couldn't get comfortable sleeping... tossed and turned and my wrist was starting to hurt again.

I remembered I had the makings for fresh green juice in the fridge. At 3:00 am I couldn't wait anymore. I got up and made a quart of green juice - celery, parsley, lemon, and 2.5 inches of tumeric root. I make it rather green. I haven't had green juice in awhile. I drank about 9 ounces and saved the rest. OMG, it so hit the spot. Not sure if I need it now for lymphatic cleansing. After cleaning up in the kitchen, I stopped by the bathroom to pee before returning to bed. While peeing, I could feel the heat leaving my body. I got back in bed, my boyfriend still fast asleep. Finally my body could relax. I found a comfy position, sighed and fell fast asleep until 7:00 am when Bodhi (our 105 lb. doberman woke us up for his morning walk).

As much as I wanted to take cod liver oil, for the vit A and D and K2, I found out that it does not work for me. I personally limit my consumption of PUFA and feel a lot better doing so.

PUFA may increase inflammation.

I feel better only eating saturated fat.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2014, 07:52:28 am »
As much as I wanted to take cod liver oil, for the vit A and D and K2, I found out that it does not work for me. I personally limit my consumption of PUFA and feel a lot better doing so.

PUFA may increase inflammation.

I feel better only eating saturated fat.
What are sources of PUFA so I can know if I should limit them? What are your sources of saturated fat that you are using? Thanks.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 08:12:48 am »
Well I went back to work for only 6 hours. I realize that my highest priority is resting and healing for now. I see the surgeon on Thursday for follow-up. After getting his feedback, I'll decide when to go back.

Lately have been having green juices, alternated with bison steak and marrow (and some raw butter if need additional fat). I also have been leaving raw milk out to warm, age slightly and seem to digest it okay. Haven't had berries in awhile and may have some or organic pineapple if I can find it today.

I've also stopped using the supplements. The bison marrow has lots of tiny bone fragments when I scoop it out. This plus the raw marrow is probably way better than any supplement I could take. The only problem is then my puppy dog who loves bones and marrow sits and gives me sad starving puppy dog looks until I share with him. Here he is after eating a little too much of my breakfast the other day.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2014, 08:38:50 pm »
What are sources of PUFA so I can know if I should limit them? What are your sources of saturated fat that you are using? Thanks.

The real damaging sources of PUFA are vegetable oils - corn oil, canola oil, etc.

Most high quality, whole animal foods are fine - grass fed marrow, suet (which I personally don't care for), muscle meat trimmings, fatty meat/organs, egg yolks, etc. are all good sources of fat.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2014, 01:04:21 am »
The real damaging sources of PUFA are vegetable oils - corn oil, canola oil, etc.

Most high quality, whole animal foods are fine - grass fed marrow, suet (which I personally don't care for), muscle meat trimmings, fatty meat/organs, egg yolks, etc. are all good sources of fat.
Good to know. I do find I don't care to use oils... even olive and flax I minimize. I will on occasion have a handful of nuts.

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 03:12:29 am »
Any kind of fat that is majority PUFA does not make me feel good. It took me a long time to figure this out but I prefer only the most saturated fats as my main source.

Butter and coconut oil are my main source and I eat a little with each meal.

I also think small amounts of bone marrow is good.
Animal fat and suet is probably good too. I for some reason can't digest it though, at least not yet.

IMO even fish oil is harmful because of its PUFA ratio.
I think there are better ways of getting the nutrients than consuming fish oil.

When babies are born they are "deficient" in PUFA even if the mother was consuming them because the placenta blocks PUFA suggesting it is not healthy for us. (even if it was fish oil)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:17:43 am by paper_clips43 »
Gnawing on bones.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 03:56:16 am »
Any kind of fat that is majority PUFA does not make me feel good. It took me a long time to figure this out but I prefer only the most saturated fats as my main source.

Butter and coconut oil are my main source and I eat a little with each meal.

I also think small amounts of bone marrow is good.
Animal fat and suet is probably good too. I for some reason can't digest it though, at least not yet.

IMO even fish oil is harmful because of its PUFA ratio.
I think there are better ways of getting the nutrients than consuming fish oil.

When babies are born they are "deficient" in PUFA even if the mother was consuming them because the placenta blocks PUFA suggesting it is not healthy for us. (even if it was fish oil)
Thanks. Good to see that someone else also uses butter. I've used coconut oil only when I've run out of butter. I don't like suet... too chalky. I have used backfat before which was tasty, more tender. I cut back on  my marrow bones this week's order. They are so expensive. My dog will be disappointed.  ;D I also ordered unsalted raw farmers cheese for this week to try.

I am finding I have a hard time with fruit. I tried a small amount of pineapple in my green juice from a recipe AV had. He said it has an enzyme good for mending broken bones. After two days my gums felt inflamed and I felt anxious/emotional. I add a little raw butter prior to drinking juice, but decided to leave it out making juice this morning. I remember I ate raw pineapple among a few other fruits when socializing last year, and it had this same effect on my gums. I can get away with blueberries 2-3 times a week with butter, but I think I am just sensitive to fruit sugar.

Went to the doctor Thursday. I felt relieved as he was really pleased with the reduction (bone setting/straightening) and how the healing was progressing. He said it was up to me to work hard at the physical therapy in order to have a normal wrist. This was very different from what he said when we first met just before surgery. He told me this will never be a normal wrist again. I think in some strange way this negative experience of the break served as a wake up call for me. I was straying from RPD, and think somehow it did not matter as much. I have been 100% since the accident and have no desire to stray. This will be a challenge as we are having company this next week for about 3 days. I want to minimize meals out as much as possible.

Don't think I shared this, but during this whole ordeal I found out my older sister has breast cancer, and will most likely be having a full mastectomy and chemo soon. She is in the UK. I feel shaky just thinking about it. I showed her AV's book years ago, to she and her husband. My son is adamant that I not share with him my thoughts about nutrition. I have learned I need to respect and support fully others choices... but thank god I have a right to my own. Can you tell I have a history with these issues.

Another interesting thing since my accident, I feel so very sensitive to the pain and suffering of others. I started to cry listening to a radio piece this morning about the impact it is having on people's lives in an area where they are having suicide bombings. I feel affected when I see people on the street homeless and very sick looking. When I hear about violence... I could not bear the watch a documentary my boyfriend was watching about people who fight their dogs to the death or severe injury. Aaaw! Disgusting! I feel so raw and vulnerable. I may need to up my fat and leave off the fruit.

To end on a positive note. I am happy that I have my journal, freedom to choose how I live, and that there are others seeking to heal themselves.  :D

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 04:59:16 pm »
Wow.. your dog is so beautiful...! No wonder, eating such great foods... happy dog  :)

Celeste.. cutting carbs 100% (or very close to) will make you less "vulnerable" I guess. At least that is my own N=1 But otherwise feeling bad about "bad stuff" is very natural I think. It is kind of good to be sensitive to it, protects you from doing bad / hurt others too

I have the same issue suffering a lot when I see others suffering, I just hate it! But me too have had to learn, everyone have the freedom to choose their way, even if it is hurting themselves. So I have learned to just "keep some space" mentally from others to not try to help too much. And still always be there for them and help if they wish me to. If I feel the moment is right I also tell my opinion, in a kind way, not trying to push it. Just so people know there is other options too... if they want.  :)

It is very challenging mentally to live different than most and take good care of ones health and then see how other destroys their and complain and suffer... and at the same time be able to stay open and always helpful to that person - continuing to walk your path even if completely alone.

But actually those challenges are great for me, I think. Life was not meant to be easy   >D it is just to find the joy in challenges. It is pretty cool  ;)

There are days I feel totally lost I can tell you! But it always passes... and most days I feel so happy I am kind of feeling guilty!

If I was you I would give your sister the book of Lynne Farrow about Iodine. I really would do that. To give books is a nice way to help, and if she is not interested now, she might be one day and read it then! The book is very inexpensive and you get it on amazon. I get someone is not ready to eat a raw diet with raw meat and stuff, but to try the Iodine protocol might be a beginning, so many women have gotten help from it. The author had breast cancer too and healed from it. It is an easy read too.

If your sister is a fan of sushi you could tell her about the great things raw seafood does for women's breasts/hormones. There are studies too out there about it. There is something in raw fish that suppresses the "bad estrogen" if I remember right, so in countries where they eat lots of raw fish they have way less breast cancer. Tell it to your sister, there are many delicious raw dishes with seafood to eat out there, like sashimi, chevice... etc

<3
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:06:51 pm by Inger »

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2014, 09:57:08 am »
I have the same issue suffering a lot when I see others suffering, I just hate it! But me too have had to learn, everyone have the freedom to choose their way, even if it is hurting themselves. So I have learned to just "keep some space" mentally from others to not try to help too much. And still always be there for them and help if they wish me to. If I feel the moment is right I also tell my opinion, in a kind way, not trying to push it. Just so people know there is other options too... if they want.  :)

If I was you I would give your sister the book of Lynne Farrow about Iodine. I really would do that. To give books is a nice way to help, and if she is not interested now, she might be one day and read it then! The book is very inexpensive and you get it on amazon. I get someone is not ready to eat a raw diet with raw meat and stuff, but to try the Iodine protocol might be a beginning, so many women have gotten help from it. The author had breast cancer too and healed from it. It is an easy read too.

If your sister is a fan of sushi you could tell her about the great things raw seafood does for women's breasts/hormones. There are studies too out there about it. There is something in raw fish that suppresses the "bad estrogen" if I remember right, so in countries where they eat lots of raw fish they have way less breast cancer. Tell it to your sister, there are many delicious raw dishes with seafood to eat out there, like sashimi, chevice... etc
Thanks Inger. I imagine in your work you also do see suffering a lot. I am feeling better and actually today had cut out using honey with meat and in my green juice. So I think that while not ZC at the moment, fairly close to it is important for me. I will investigate that edge.

I did have some wild albacore from Fiji last week which I liked. I will check out the book on iodine protocol for myself too.
<3

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2014, 10:15:37 am »
Well our guests are gone and I got through the week with only 2 cooked meals. For one meal went out for hot pot and just took out the meat before too cooked. For the other one, went out for Islamic Chinese which consisted of little lamb kabobs and kimchee mostly. After both meals though I did not feel my best. I have been otherwise raw for over a month. My boyfriend eats mostly cooked paleo so has some understanding, but still he misses eating together. He did make me a raw chicken ceviche this week though. <3 Knives and one hand is dangerous. Using marrow and raw butter lately for fat. My diet looks like so far today:
green juice (celery, parsley, cilantro, lemon)
later,
bison, bison heart, bison marrow, butter
later,
8 oz. raw milk left out to warm/ferment

As I mentioned above stopped using honey today. I felt sleepy a lot using it, and wonder if it contributed to mood highs and lows. I'll go very light on the fruit too, if at all. I'm still up in the air on milk too. Want to emphasize meat and fat, eggs and small amounts of green juice.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2014, 05:31:55 am »
Well I pretty much have been eating this week raw grassfed beef (mixture of eye of round and a fatty ground mixture) and little raw butter as needed for fat, green juices 8 oz. twice a day and raw grassfed milk.

I started to notice a whitish rough parch of skin next to my mouth whenever I drink milk. My boyfriend joked that it is a milk mustache. It went away when I was drinking the milk as kefir, but on kefir my face was starting to get a really stressed look. While was thinking the milk would be good for calcium, I'm thinking the symptoms are signs of inflammation.

Years ago when I was totally dairy free those symptoms went away. Not even raw butter back then. The reason I hold onto raw butter is I'm afraid that I won't be getting enough fat.

Things I'm sure of:
-My body likes raw grassfed meat and fat (marrow, backfat)
-I have no desire for grains, nor starches in general

Things I am not sure about:
-Is dairy for me?
-Green juices?
-ZC or not ZC?
-Fruit or not?
-Fermented veggies?
Seems like there is more on the not sure list.
Also have been going through physical therapy. My fingers have gotten swollen again as a result, but not sure if that is also inflammation in response to dairy. Last drank milk last night before bed. Will try to not drink it for now. Will stay with the green juices as I don't want to try and change too much at once. Hmmm.

What are others using for calcium? Or should I not worry.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2014, 05:37:38 am »
For calcium you can do grounded egg shell!

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2014, 05:46:56 am »
You bring up a good topic that I have thought about for quite some time.

From my research and self experimentation on healthy eating I have come to find it is very important to keep an equal calcium to phosphorous ration.
Meat is high in phosphorus.
Milk just has an idea calcium ration and is easy to obtain.

Egg shell powder and oyster shell powder have gotten good reviews because it has the right kind of calcium.

Native Americans were known to eat bone powder and high calcium greens with all of there meat.

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditional-diets/guts-and-grease

I do pretty well on dairy although I prefer cheese and yogurt and small amounts of milk.

A part of me feels that milk is not the ideal food to consume it is almost out of convenience rather than optimal health.

I am considering experimenting with eating bone powder or egg shell powder or oyster shell powder with my meat at some point and giving up the majority of my dairy.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2014, 12:45:27 pm »
Well that was a short hiatus of being off dairy.  ;D Yesterday, I started to notice a soreness, and slight looseness of my teeth. I noticed this prior when eating only green juices steak and butter. I also had noticed while drinking milk I did not have this. Even though I had switched back to the bone meal capsules Ron Schmid sells they did not stave off this symptom. After two days about and consideration, I came back to milk for now. I don't know if I'm milk intolerant or not, but I can't afford to risk my wrist not healing. I felt bad as I had promised a friend the quart of raw yogurt and half gallon of raw milk I just received. I had to go back on that and instead split it with her. So much for theory, I need to be practical. Only one day after restarting milk the symptom has subsided.

I've also started use Real Salt and dulse flakes added to the fatty ground beef/egg yolk mix I've been eating. Sometimes I throw in a little chopped onion.

I'm staying on the capsules of bone meal and raw organ mix. I did though order from Northstar Bison for the week:
ground bison
marrow bones
heart
liver
kidney
sirloin tip roast

I'm curious about the ideal ratio of calcium to magnesium now. I wonder if drinking the green juice only before put the magnesium too high relative to calcium.
Thanks for the link PC.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2014, 12:52:23 pm »
You bring up a good topic that I have thought about for quite some time.

From my research and self experimentation on healthy eating I have come to find it is very important to keep an equal calcium to phosphorous ration.
Meat is high in phosphorus.
Milk just has an idea calcium ration and is easy to obtain.
PC, I remember reading in Page's writing the ratio of 10/4 I think it was in the blood work Ca/P.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2014, 09:02:36 pm »
What greens are in  your green juices Celeste?

Also where are you located in this world?  There are some amazing wild greens popping up this time of year in many places, you might like to add them to your juices, some of them are particularly good for lymphatic cleansing.  If you are interested lemme know and maybe I can help you with some identification and sourcing if you don't already know :)

Super cute puppy by the way!!!

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2014, 01:58:29 pm »
What greens are in  your green juices Celeste?

Also where are you located in this world?  There are some amazing wild greens popping up this time of year in many places, you might like to add them to your juices, some of them are particularly good for lymphatic cleansing.  If you are interested lemme know and maybe I can help you with some identification and sourcing if you don't already know :)

Super cute puppy by the way!!!
Hi Jessica,
I live in Los Angeles. I currently use base of celery, parsley, cilantro, lemon with the peel, and sometimes a little tumeric lately to help my wrist heal. I am interested in knowing about the local greens. I love native plant gardening... although concerned about eating foods from polluted areas, which L.A. is.
He is such a sweet puppy. He currently eats raw paleo. I do watch him, and notice he will eat grass regularly.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:04 pm »
Wow, it's been awhile since my last post. Since then I've been to London and back. My sister had a mastectomy and I went to be with her and her husband who has Parkinson's. She is amazingly strong. She was training for he London Marathon originally. While I would never make the same choices, it was important for me to support her decisions.

With my own health issues, it has been 3 months since my wrist break and almost 3 since my surgery. I had a friend do some myofascial release work on my wrist/hand/arm and for the first time felt positive, free, even lighthearted and hopeful. It is amazing how much alternative therapies are effective.

My diet at the moment is:
-green juices with butter/or heavy cream.
-bison/or beef with bone marrow, and heart/liver/kidney & raw butter - followed by a spoon of raw yogurt
-on occasion heavy cream or butter w/ berries
-glass of warm milk sometimes before bed.

Speaking of bed, it's time to go to sleep. Before I go I'm curious if others use caffeine. I'll check the threads in the forum tomorrow. I've been reading up on this bulletproof diet and their coffee. I don't think I want to give up raw, but it might be a good thing for others doing cooked paleo, like my boyfriend. I do like that they use so much fat, including raw butter. Awhile ago I was doing raw butter in puerh tea when I had gone back to cooked. I developed asthma and athlete's foot which I've never had prior. I checked AV's book and he said both were caused by cooked teas and coffee. I went back to raw including green juice and both conditions went away. I guess I'm thinking about caffeine as I get so sleepy at work. I think it is the milk/yoghurt. Okay going to bed.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:18:29 pm by Celeste »

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2014, 11:24:22 am »
It's been awhile since I posted and I've changed a little the way I'm eating. I started to drink a puerh tea in the morning and fast on that until noon. From what I've read the tea is not heated in the processing, but had been composted, so is called "cooked". The fermenting diminishing the amount of caffeine. Also it is probiotic and is supposed to have a lot of nutrients. It was often used in Tibet and Mongolia where there were not many vegetables. So to that I add raw GF butter a couple of himalayan salt crystals and a small amount of concentrace mineral drop, as I used RO water.

For lunch I eat raw GF sirloin steak sliced with the fat, fermented vegetables, sometimes add an egg yolk, or bone marrow, heart, kidney. To this I add some himalayan salt, and butter and/or extra back fat. I have something similar for dinner; or a small amount of raw yogurt, handful of berries (although I am trying to move away from any dairy other than raw butter).

From drinking the tea I am noticing I feel smarter, more upbeat ... funny. I didn't want to do caffeine, but acutally with puerh I can still sleep at night and am not jittery, anxious. It is a very mellow tea, especially with the butter.

My wrist is pretty much healed, although there is still some stiffness that I attribute to the metal. I pretty much want to remove it. I did read that titanium as an orthopedic device can contribute to suppressing immune function and that it is normal for minute amounts to fragment off and circulate in the blood stream, and that this could be considered a carcinogen. I hope that the surgeon does not resist my efforts to remove it. He himself had a hip replacement, so he might not want to consider what I am saying.

In doing research about the effect of titanium in the body, I research Charleton Heston as I was aware he had had a hip replacement. I found that he had the replacement in 1998 and at some point after this developed prostate cancer and was treated for this. He then developed Alzheimers, and by 2008 he had passed. The article said after the hip replacement his health began to decline.

Another woman I know had a knee replacement in 2008, in 2012 she was diagnosed with an aggresive uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy, chemo and the next year something called Myasthenia Gravis and surgery for this. Granted I don't know how Heston ate, but wonder if the metal in both cases could have contributed to cancer.

Either way, I've also read that in the cases where people had their titanium plates removed in 75% of the cases their symptoms of stiffness, soreness and limited movement went away. I still want to wait a little while maybe September to make an appointment with the surgeon.

I'm feeling pretty good. I like what I'm currently eating. Good energy levels, clarity of thinking. Oh, and also my gums stopped bleeding. I'm thinking my mineral balances have to be pretty good. I have stopped drinking juices since starting the tea.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2014, 12:05:12 am »
In doing research about the effect of titanium in the body, I research Charleton Heston as I was aware he had had a hip replacement. I found that he had the replacement in 1998 and at some point after this developed prostate cancer and was treated for this. He then developed Alzheimers, and by 2008 he had passed. The article said after the hip replacement his health began to decline.

I have a different perspective on declining health. With all due respect to Mr. Heston, his health would have been already declining by the time he needed a hip replacement. IMO, old-age diseases are a lifetime in the making, so it doesn't make much sense to blame a titanium medical implant for the diseases that were diagnosed when he was in his 70s. That's not to say that you should or shouldn't have the titanium removed, but the injury and surgical repair may account for much of the stiffness you experience. In addition to eating well, keeping the wrist "lubricated" with movement can help maximize healing.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 01:02:53 pm »
Yes, that is true what you are saying Evehart, that it could have been so many other factors including old age. I just am concerned that if I wait too long the bone could grow around it making it very difficult to remove.

Also I just remember how much Aajonus stressed the presence of metals when doing an iridolgy reading. I am grateful to have had the use of the plate, but am just concerned about the long-term impact. While I don't care for having surgery and the drugs required to do that, that is an acute stressor and I believe my body can overcome that. But the plate is a chronic stressor of my internal environment.

I agree with what you say about exercise. We do a two hour hike every weekend and since coming back to it I've been using hiking poles to make it also an upper body exercise. I also have been doing some heavy duty gardening, weeding, digging, using a mattock (like a pick axe) also lifting stone pavers and setting them.
Thank you for your input.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:10:29 pm by Celeste »

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2015, 05:03:46 am »
Wow, it has been over a year since my last post. A lot has happened. I have also been spending some time on Jack Kruse's site to learn about the effects  of EMI on health.  However, have still been raw most of the time. Although,  it looks a little  different.  I'm  not  juicing these days. Using raw bison organs/meat and marrow with fermented  veggies for one meal and seafood  usually as a ceviche with cucumber, onion, avocado and a little ginger. I am using for fats coconut  oil, the marrow and meat fat, avocado and a little raw cultured butter, sometimes a little olive oil. I also use celtic salt now. Not just as experiment. I will eat a little cooked, maybe once a week with my husband.  That is one of the other new things... I got married in August to my bfriend of 12 years.

The other big thing that occurred is that I had the titanium plate taken out in July. I'm  so grateful  that the process went well. I had better mobility right after. I have had some interesting  detox since. I'm using chlorella to detox after the surgery.

I came back here to look up in one of the journals  the formula for adding minerals to water. Still trying get to get that right.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 06:53:14 am »
Okay, found a recipe on a thread I had actually  asked the same question on before. LeBaron 7 posted it. I thought I remembered  Da boss writing  on it in his journal which looks like it was edited.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk