Author Topic: Pottenger's Gay Cats, Pollution, Population Control Propaganda - We have arrived  (Read 67905 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
You know... I hate to say this but I think the early psychologists were right. People that fear homosexuals to an eccentric degree are probably trying to repress some sort of homosexual feelings within themselves.

Like I said, if I was going to the bar with 4 gay men... That would mean no competition from them. What's not to like about that?

What do I care if Gary wants to date Jeff, good for them.

I'm focused on Cindy. :)

Encouraging homosexuality is hardly a good idea since that would  mean your "Cindy" would therefore be more likely to be a lesbian and therefore unavailable for you. In short, there is a good reason for discrimination against homosexuality, as if everyone did it, populations would ultimately collapse towards zero. I do not approve of gay-bashing, I just mean there is a scientific reason for being disapproving of it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:26:34 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
What if homosexual tendencies among men and women are an adaptation to check population size while avoiding mass starvation, war, disease epidemics, etc? Perhaps when population reaches a certain density, something within our genome is activated (or inactivated) and we see an increased incidence of homosexuality, which eventually reduces fertility rates.

Or perhaps there is some sort of social trauma caused by high population densities and the social ills that follow from it that predisposes young men and women to prefer same-sex partners?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:50:52 pm by Eric »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I think Eric's first point is correct.  I also think that for one concept to exist, an opposite has to exist to counter it, so that extreme heterosexuality(such as polygamy) is countered by its opposite, homosexuality. Same goes for masculinity/femininity within each gender.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The hive phenomenon is also something to concider, as human beings live in more and more hive like environments, such as the modern metropolis, the tendency towards metrosexuality becomes greater. I think metrosexuality is an intermediate phase which may eventually lead to a population of a sexual humans who function much in the same way as worker ants. They work to support the colony but forgo the act of reproduction so that they can spend all their energy elsewhere.

In some places this tendency has already caused large portions of the population to become A sexual, this may be happening already in places like Japan, where men of the lower class have given up on dating or reproducing, just as worker ants had done hundreds of millions of years ago.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Cristaraw

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Current scientific evidence shows that we are descended from the common ancestor of the common chimpanzee, not bonobos. Makes sense as bonobos are way too peaceful and friendly compared to standard chimpanzees.

Bonobos share the common ancestor of the chimpanzee. We're related to both of them. 

Offline Cristaraw

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
What if homosexual tendencies among men and women are an adaptation to check population size while avoiding mass starvation, war, disease epidemics, etc? Perhaps when population reaches a certain density, something within our genome is activated (or inactivated) and we see an increased incidence of homosexuality, which eventually reduces fertility rates.

Or perhaps there is some sort of social trauma caused by high population densities and the social ills that follow from it that predisposes young men and women to prefer same-sex partners?

I've always though that theory number one has merit. Homosexuality may be a sort of natural population control.

But, we also cannot ignore the evidence that we're ingesting a lot, lot more estrogen in our diet and water than we used to and the BPA wasn't helping.

It's also interesting to note that male homosexuality has gone up, Lesbianism however... has stayed relatively stable.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
...we also cannot ignore the evidence that we're ingesting a lot, lot more estrogen in our diet and water than we used to and the BPA wasn't helping.

True enough. There's also the issue of high sugar diets causing men and women to add fat around their midsections due to insulin resistance. Fat deposited in this area tends to act as an additional endocrine organ, producing excess estrogenic compounds that feminize men and hyper feminize women. Hence the superabundance of men today who have 'man boobs', or the development of breast tissue covering the pectoral muscles.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Bonobos share the common ancestor of the chimpanzee. We're related to both of them. 
Sorry, I put it badly. What I meant was that we were genetically more similiar to the common chimpanzee than the bonobo. At least that is what I read some time back in a scientific article on the subject.
" Ron Paul.

Offline colorles

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
The hive phenomenon is also something to concider, as human beings live in more and more hive like environments, such as the modern metropolis, the tendency towards metrosexuality becomes greater. I think metrosexuality is an intermediate phase which may eventually lead to a population of a sexual humans who function much in the same way as worker ants. They work to support the colony but forgo the act of reproduction so that they can spend all their energy elsewhere.

In some places this tendency has already caused large portions of the population to become A sexual, this may be happening already in places like Japan, where men of the lower class have given up on dating or reproducing, just as worker ants had done hundreds of millions of years ago.

this makes sense

of course humans can't reproduce in the same way ants do...but it could work on the premises of replacement ie a subject population lives as non-sustainable "worker ants", while a completely foreign human population continues to breed in excess and thus these excess people are shipped into the countries of the diminishing "worker ants" to replace them. this very thing is happening in western countries as we speak

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Again that anti-gay bullshit.

Because the American SCOTUS and their propagandist President has prioritized the promotion of homosexuality around the world... given the audacity to have appointed an ambassador solely for the promotion of homosexuality... 
The US government (and some other governments of this world) are not asking people to become gay. They are asking people to be tolerant of gays.

There are still people in America and Europe who are being verbally abused, cast out, assaulted or killed for the only reason of being gay. It happened not so long ago in Belgium. Promoting the acceptance of gays is therefor legitimate, and imperative if one's objective is to prevent hate crimes from happening some more.

As I've explained many times now, homosexuality, total or partial (bi), is natural, and is practiced by many animals. Especially the ones with great social intelligence like us.

Also, you don't become full-on gay because somebody tells you "being gay is great!". It just doesn't work like that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:21:32 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
The US government (and some other governments of this world) are not asking people to become gay. They are asking people to be tolerant of gays.

There are still people in America and Europe who are being verbally abused, cast out, assaulted or killed for the only reason of being gay. It happened not so long ago in Belgium. Promoting the acceptance of gays is therefor legitimate, and imperative if one's objective is to prevent hate crimes from happening some more.

As I've explained many times now, homosexuality, total or partial (bi), is natural, and is practiced by many animals. Especially the ones with great social intelligence like us.

Also, you don't become full-on gay because somebody tells you "being gay is great!". It just doesn't work like that.
Not anti-gay, but separative. Showing people that there are only two options, which of course is not true at all. Another thing that separates people into groups that become angry and violent at each other. Since they'll be occupied with this "gay-straight" nonsense, their senses are diverted from important issues, like "why?". Leaving the "bad guys" do to their evil business in peace and unhindered.

Being malformed is also natural. Caused by vitamin-mineral-nutrient deficiencies, toxins, other sources of stress and harm and damage. Humans aren't the only ones subject to such influences, thus humans aren't the only ones who'll exhibit the qualities. But from a survival point of view, in the wild at least, such individuals' line ends with them. Genetically they should all be fine, but their brains are formed wrong in some areas due to deficiencies and harmful influences while in the womb.

But the above isn't the only way to behave and act "gay". There are more possibilities.
It is possible to brainwash someone into acting full-on-gay without the individual being aware of it, coupled with a bad diet. Or indoctrinate one, coupled with a bad diet. So, this "gay/anti-gay" promotion stuff does have an effect both ways, however small or big.

Another thing they are doing with promoting gay stuff and such, is that they are normalizing illness/disorder, thus normalizing not finding causes and reasons, thus normalizing people not thinking and searching for truth, thus keeping people obedient and easily controllable sheep.

It's rather sad that in this world we humans live in, with our potential, we still suffer from such harm that some are "born gay" to various extents.
Certainly nothing to laugh over, so not exactly fitting to this thread, more like the exact opposite of this thread...
"Give us a cry!" thread material...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:21:51 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Nummi, your stance on this matter is quite hard to catch: do you believe being gay is an illness?

I see why some people would think so, but the fact is that even animals who live in a pristine, pollution-free environment, eating the most optimal diet, will still display homosexual behavior, partially or totally.

I think the number of "totally" gay animals may have to do with the size of the group they live in. The more individuals there is, the less breeders are needed, the more gays there will be. If a previously gay animal ends up being the last one of his sex among different-sex beings, chances are he will become heterosexual through some sort of hormonal shift for the sake of the survival of his specie.

In a wolf pack, all non-alpha members are gay, and in a state of hormonal numbness, until the Alpha can be challenged. At that point they start producing hormones such as testosterone in higher levels again, and if one wolf (usually the beta) succeeds in taking the place of the alpha male, it becomes heterosexual. That's how they keep from spending all their time killing each other over leadership.

When two young lions who recently left their old pack stumble upon one another, they will form a couple and take part in homosexual acts to strengthen their bond and ensure better protection of one another, until the day they find an old lion to challenge for its lionesses.

Homosexuality is as much a disorder as being left-handed. It's a survival strategy for the individual, the group, and the specie.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:22:08 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
You boys need to get a room!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:22:23 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
You boys need to get a room!

Yes, we have a thread about homosexuality here http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/off-topic/pottenger%27s-gay-cats-pollution-population-control-propaganda-we-have-arrived/

I contributed my deep original research there too.  Not the usual propaganda of the imperialists.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:22:39 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPf8TUGZAH0

(Bakla comedy bar contest on noon time TV.)

Maybe the experience per country / culture is different.

In my culture / country, homosexual men here have been the funny screaming fags since forever... we have an indigenous word for them: BAKLA. 

Bakla were never in any danger in my culture, not of bodily harm at any time, people don't HATE bakla here, never in my child hood. (I'm 45)

Bakla have always been the owners of beauty parlors and abundant in artistic stuff and on TV and radio.  Funny skits and comedy will have some bakla flair in it.

There was never any indigenous clamour for homo marriage in this country. 

The lobbying for homo marriage is coming from the imperial USA.

What is OBVIOUS to me is Amerikan PROPAGANDA meant to FORCE / cram down people's throats... their homo agenda... it is NOT TOLERANCE.  Not at all. 
(Filipinos have always had BAKLA in our everyday lives... we have TRUE TOLERANCE many generations old... over and above this NEW FOUND RELIGIOUS FERVER for homos of the American Imperialist homo agenda.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:46:40 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQCi4ehXkg

https://youtu.be/8cQCi4ehXkg

Homo tyranny happening now in the USA.  Just as what was explained in the video.
Very sad.
We are not letting our own Supreme Court legislate like that.
Americans are stupid to let their Supreme Court legislate like that.
If they want big changes like that, they should go through the regular process.

The imperialist tyranny of mangling the ENGLISH language... is truly harsh.
In the Philippines on discussion forums I have resorted to writing in our Native Tagalog...
Which obviously allows me to slice through all the ENGLISH bullshit twisting the imperialists had done to destroy that language.
You guys should try it in your own native languages.
See how they corrupted the English language to twist and mess with people's minds.

The really SINISTER thing the imperialists want is the deliberate mis-education of our children with their homo agenda.
See the video.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:42:20 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Nummi, your stance on this matter is quite hard to catch: do you believe being gay is an illness?
A disorder, a malformation. Just like a child due to some issues would grow to have bones not right. Or any physical malformation that is caused by nutrient deficiencies, toxins, nutrient imbalance, stress. All natural in the sense that deficiencies and harmful influences cause issues.

I see why some people would think so, but the fact is that even animals who live in a pristine, pollution-free environment, eating the most optimal diet, will still display homosexual behavior, partially or totally.
Optimal diet? They might live in the wild. But they (carnivores, omnivores) have to catch food. And they have competition catching food. There will be those who don't get exactly as much as they need. This will cause deficiencies, thus health issues and stress, even end in death.

Wild animals are also much more "primal" and instinctive in their behavior and actions. They cannot think over and find the reasons and causes why they behave and act as they do. With them instincts and base emotions rule. One way or another their "needs" will be carried out (at least keeping organs functioning), whether there will be a resulting child or not. Some also use these acts to show dominance over others.

Saying "animals exhibit same qualities" is not enough. Reasons and causes are relevant, not the acts themselves.

We are humans, they are wild animals. There are similarities but also significant differences. We have our peculiar mind and ability to review ourselves and reasons we are as we are, and consciously correct ourselves. Correct ourselves according to perceived ideals, to get closer and closer to them, whichever those ideals are. They can't do this.

I think the number of "totally" gay animals may have to do with the size of the group they live in. The more individuals there is, the less breeders are needed, the more gays there will be. If a previously gay animal ends up being the last one of his sex among different-sex beings, chances are he will become heterosexual through some sort of hormonal shift for the sake of the survival of his specie.
The more animals there are the more food they will collectively need. Obviously the strongest or smartest get the best food. The rest will suffer, some might even starve. It's not paradise for them, they don't have everything they need at any given moment.

If a gay turns to be "the last" of his sex, then that means he'll get all the best food. Thus body will heal whatever was wrong. Then hormones and all will be functioning correctly. But if is the last of his sex... what other choice does he have but to turn straight? He's the only male left... and a harem of females.
With humans it's more complex than that. We have our minds and emotions. We can get mentally or emotionally stuck even if nutritionally everything's fine. Not to mention the possibility that the damage done during pregnancy is permanent (though nothing's really permanent, there's always a way, just might not know it or might not have access to it).

In a wolf pack, all non-alpha members are gay, and in a state of hormonal numbness, until the Alpha can be challenged. At that point they start producing hormones such as testosterone in higher levels again, and if one wolf (usually the beta) succeeds in taking the place of the alpha male, it becomes heterosexual. That's how they keep from spending all their time killing each other over leadership.

When two young lions who recently left their old pack stumble upon one another, they will form a couple and take part in homosexual acts to strengthen their bond and ensure better protection of one another, until the day they find an old lion to challenge for its lionesses.
Yes, not humans.

And interesting that you would concentrate on wild animals, but not talk about humans when this discussion began about humans.

And interesting you would mention only "carnivorous" animals.
Then there are apes, who are omnivorous.
But how about herbivorous animals?
They all have different food sources and different dietary needs. Carnivorous ones have the toughest life in this regard; they have to hunt, or starve and die.

Homosexuality is as much a disorder as being left-handed. It's a survival strategy for the individual, the group, and the specie.
It can be, but doesn't mean it always is. In case of humans, it is not.
Wild animals need such control, otherwise they'd run out of food to eat and starve to death, as they'd proliferate without stop, thus possibly starve to extinction. So this "gay" function has naturally developed, when population gets too high and nutrition goes down.

We humans don't need gayness. Because we have our peculiar minds. We aren't subject to instincts and base emotions without much self-control like wild animals are. We have the possibility to create for ourselves the conditions where we don't have to suffer the effects of under-nutrition. Male-male and female-female is never as satisfying as male-female. Male-female is whole, as we are not an androgynous species.
To say we humans need it when our population is ridiculously high and getting higher, even with the presence of gays... We are not wild animals, difference is primarily our mind. The reasons that apply to them do not apply to us, because we have better ways, ways more appropriate to our species and our peculiarities.

edit: reading over, there's so many places to add more details, more perspectives... can see well why telepathy would be necessary for species more advanced than us... Can't say much without saying much. Thoughts are short and simple and precise and fast, but to describe them in words...
Or better, more advanced, language.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:28:06 pm by nummi »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
There have been records of this kind of debate that go back well before roman times, when citizens would complain about the Gays being "too big for their boots". Meaning that over the top homosexuals would loudly and lewdly parade themselves in the streets for all to see.

The problem as I see it, is not a matter of universal acceptance of the multiplicity of human sexual expression and orientation vs. the rigid intolerance of homophobic bigots, as it seems to be portrayed by the media. The problem stem from forces within a conflict oriented global media that is attempting to cram a universal moral consensus down the throats of billions of diverse individuals which make up the human world.

Its impossible for anyone to completely understand the nature of sexuality, enough to judge such maters, under the nearly infinite variables which permeate the zeitgeist of our modern age. Its very well possible that homosexually arises from a number of different conditionalities, some quite natural, while others foisted upon humanity from some sociological imposition or some unnatural biological influences.....though none of this will be debated in the spin zones of the either the bigots or the libertines.

By projecting, polarizing and amplifying this issue beyond the scope of the reality of the situation, I believe that the pro homo media is pushing a predetermined agenda and is not acting like the agents for compassion, tolerance and righteousness, that they are dramatically portraying. While the anti homo faction is equally willfully ignorant of the nature of the issue they are so sure about.

We are social creatures and are susceptible to cultural influence, and who knows for sure to what degree people are being manipulated subconsciously by all the pro Bruce Jenner, transgender bender fluff that is passing for relevant media fodder. Then at the other side of the rainbow there is the hate mongers who have forced millions to repress their sexuality with hellfire and guilt.

This issue is just the tip of the penisburg that is fucking with mans capacity to relate to his ever changing world holistically. Lets stop letting the debate be truncated and castrated and designated, people need to speak from direct experiences, and not hide behind blind ideology.

People who have chosen sides should be able to explain their reasoning, not merely from some abstract pseudo scientific jargon, but from what they see going on in their own community.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:07:44 am by sabertooth »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Well-said, Saber. I too believe that gayness is based on many factors, some natural, some not so much. Pottenger's Cats showed that poor nutrition is a factor in abnormal sexual behavior, and studies of different animal species shows that homosexual behavior is pretty common in many species. Common sense would tell you that the issue is complex.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
In 2015, the US Empire's main imperial edict export is HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE... it is an integral part of Population Control / Depopulation... last I remember NSSM 200 has NIGERIA as one of the 13 target countries for depopulation.

“So we are prepared to push this as a policy, not just in Africa but across the world.” -- Linda Thomas-Greenfield

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria to Accept Same-sex Marriage

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-we-ll-compel-nigeria-to-accept-same-sex-marriage/214644/

Read and understand how DOUBLESPEAK or TRIPLE SPEAK is done today in 2015... under the guise of "human rights" or "discrimination" or "gender identity"... all hallmarks of the English Language corruption for their imperial agenda.

I'm just the messenger telling you what the imperial moves are.  What you do to protect yourselves and your family is up to you.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
No one cares, Edwin. Most of us think there are already too many humans on the planet.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
No one cares, Edwin. Most of us think there are already too many humans on the planet.

Bingo! Best admission ever... that the real purpose is depopulation.

This is why the pro homo marriage crowd is anti polygamy marriage because polygamy will create more children.

The young and innocent people don't know this.  The young actually believe in the deceptive slogans... and the FAKE science.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:03:16 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Huh? I'm pro-marriage equality because it isn't going to hurt anything. It has nothing to do with depopulation. If anything, MORE people will be born, because gay/lesbian couples will be more willing to have children because they know they can provide a more stable upbringing as a married couple.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Original research:
Here is a real interview with a real girl who is 24 years old... lets call her "L"

She calls herself a GIRL.

- Her "puppy loves" with boys began at age 12.
- After some 6 puppy loves (kiss on the cheek)... at 17 she got into a serious relationship with a 25 year old man.
- It was serious that she considered marriage, but the man's mother was adamant against "L" and forcibly tore them apart at age 20.
- Heart broken from her first real love of a man... "L" was courted by what she calls a LESBIAN... a woman who looks feminine but acts as the MALE.  So after being heart broken from a man and his mother, she tries out her first lesbian.
- "L" splits up with her first lesbian because she says the Lesbian was too jealous.
- "L" proceeds to have relationships with her first "Butch" and then her 2nd "Butch"
- While with her 3rd female partner, "L" decides to be sexually active with males and gets involved with 1 middle aged male and gets pregnant and has a baby.
- The 2nd Butch stays with "L" until the first year of the baby"... they split up because "L" felt suffocated by the 2nd Butch's jealousy.
- "L" gets a 3rd Butch (softer type) and maintains her relationship with the middle aged male father of her child.
- "L" maintains 2 relationships at the same time... one with a male and one with a female.

"L" calls herself a GIRL because she does not give pleasure to her female lovers, she only receives pleasure, "L" gives pleasure to her male lovers.

"L" says she is more comfortable having sex these days with a female lover because she then is not afraid of the possibility of getting pregnant.  Sex with males is more scary because of the possibility of pregnancy.

Maybe this is called bi-sexual.  In my readings of the book sperm wars.  Bi-sexual is more common.  Exclusive homosexual is very rare... at least during the time the author did his research.

---------

L's best friend is all heterosexual woman and does not socialize with lesbians or butches... L's best friend keeps referring male friends to "L".

----------

L's older sister used to have a female lover, then switched to a live in husband male lover who gave her 3 children split up, then now has a new male lover. She also calls herself a girl.

---------

L's younger sister has both a middle aged male lover and a young butch (female) lover. She also calls herself a girl.

---------

L's father died when she was 18 years old.  He used to be stern against girl on girl.

---------

Some 2 days ago, my 10 year old daughter shared that her best friend has a friend who is also very young who said she wanted to be a lesbian because she did not want to have children.  :o
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:16:01 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
GS, I don't see the pro-homosexual U.S. empire that you see. Our Supreme Court has no agenda except to interpret the U.S. Constitution as it applies to U.S. laws. In the case of the ruling in favor of same-sex marriage, the ruling was entered to prohibit exclusion of same-sex couples from the benefits of marriage. Allowing all citizens to enjoy the same rights is a strong component of U.S. philosophy, and it has been this way since the country was founded. Recognizing ways in which the U.S. falls short of its ideals and correcting those shortcomings has been an ongoing process, and I expect that it will continue as we struggle to realize our ideals.

Homosexual people have the same human needs as people who are not homosexual, and these needs include being in various relationships with other humans (committed partner, parent, etc.). Legal recognition of same-sex unions does not "promote" homosexuality or depopulation. Homosexuality is a personal characteristic, regardless of whether society accepts or ostracizes that characteristic.

The idea of ostracizing a class of people is very cruel. I can see no personal benefit that anyone would gain by acting against another group of people. In other words, the U.S. is promoting kindness and goodwill to humankind, not homosexuality.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk