Author Topic: Pottenger's Gay Cats, Pollution, Population Control Propaganda - We have arrived  (Read 67887 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
GS, I don't see the pro-homosexual U.S. empire that you see. Our Supreme Court has no agenda except to interpret the U.S. Constitution as it applies to U.S. laws. In the case of the ruling in favor of same-sex marriage, the ruling was entered to prohibit exclusion of same-sex couples from the benefits of marriage. Allowing all citizens to enjoy the same rights is a strong component of U.S. philosophy, and it has been this way since the country was founded. Recognizing ways in which the U.S. falls short of its ideals and correcting those shortcomings has been an ongoing process, and I expect that it will continue as we struggle to realize our ideals.

Homosexual people have the same human needs as people who are not homosexual, and these needs include being in various relationships with other humans (committed partner, parent, etc.). Legal recognition of same-sex unions does not "promote" homosexuality or depopulation. Homosexuality is a personal characteristic, regardless of whether society accepts or ostracizes that characteristic.

The idea of ostracizing a class of people is very cruel. I can see no personal benefit that anyone would gain by acting against another group of people. In other words, the U.S. is promoting kindness and goodwill to humankind, not homosexuality.

I understand where you are coming from, Eve. 

I will believe those ideals once The Powers That Be legalize polygamy.

And then appoint a special Ambassador for Polygamy.

And then pressure countries to abolish monogamy only laws and allow polygamy.

How about #BigLoveWins next time?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:23:44 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I will believe those ideals once The Powers That Be legalize polygamy.

Perhaps reform for polygamous union will come.

I fail to see why you don't understand that the issues supporting legal acceptance of same-sex union are the same issues that will support polygamous union. Just as same-sex union existed long before it was legally recognized, so does polygamous union exist now, but without the sanction of legal marriage. Now, after the first wife, subsequent wives are denied the legal protection of marriage.  Now, spousal benefits such as health insurance are denied. Now, upon the death of the husband, only the first wife is recognized by the state and the insurance companies. It was so similar with same-sex unions: spouses were denied their legal status. When you understand this connection, you will be the loudest supporter of the SCOTUS decision.

GS, don't you realize that YOU are the powers that be?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Eve, I've been following population control propaganda since the mid 1990s.  I joined the Philippines Pro-Life movement in 2004 and literally wrote their website... until 2010... and I'm not even religious... they allowed me to, because I'm just your regular scientific honest truth seeker.

I've known these plans and movements since 2004-2005. We keep track of all the ass-hole bills being filed in our congress.  Mostly photo copies from the empire... same shit they sent to other countries we coordinate with. We also monitored the empire media briefing kits how to write and phrase their propaganda.

I wrote that however we tried to fight the depopulationist powers that be, they will succeed with their plans... the last of this will be the push for homosexuality mainstream and the brainwashing of children... again with completely false science.... every lie is fair game with depopulationists.

All the lies associated with homo marriage is frustrating for parents like me with young children because I will have to give extra effort to combat all the lies from all directions.

I wrote in 2005 that the dark horse that will save the culture of life and family... will be the legalization of polygamy.  It is polygamy that will save the concept of family, having children, conservatism, etc.  But that the Christians will be so blinded with their obsession with monogamy, they cannot see that it is polygamy that is their savior.

And this is why TPTB will fight until forever to suppress polygamy. To stop polygamy from becoming legal... ever.

You may think with the current arguments for homo marriage that polygamy is just around the corner.  I disagree.  Because the legalization of polygamy will save the day for families and destroy the plans of TPTB to dissolve families, stop the depopulation of entire nations.  Polygamy is strong, too strong that TPTB do not want it and will forever try to suppress it.

I will be happily surprised to see the day polygamy becomes officially recognized and given the same respect as "marriage".  Polygamy practiced in the open will put to shame and eclipse the practitioners of other forms of marriage... Polygamy will lead the way, be the guiding light. Polygamy is about serious commitment to family and children. I remember a Muslim lady senator quipping on national TV that their muslim families are stronger and have markedly lower divorce rates even though divorce is legal in their islamic family laws... while the Christian Filipinos have no divorce law.

And I can never forget the Akbar family... husband + 3 wives all running for office in their province, one for mayor, one for congress, one for governor and another I forgot... and they boast on national TV that voting Akbar Akbar Akbar Akbar ensures efficient management of their entire province because if government officials are too busy to meet in the board room, rest assured the Akbars will always meet in the bed room!

Then there are the running jokes among Christian / non-muslim ALPHA Males that the Muslims have it bad... they are limited to only 4 wives! Ha ha ha ha ha... rolling laughter... as Alpha Males in this country have more.

(My exposure to polygamy is via the Muslims in the Philippines who are protected by law to be able to practice their religious family structures with the option of 1,2,3,4 wives... and the Non-Muslim Filipinos who practice polygamy... famous examples are a senator who had 80 kids and a president who had 4 wives... 1 legal and 3 mistresses... out in the open.)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:32:42 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I see the point you are making about these issues in the Philippines, but with the large group of Philippine immigrants living in my area, I fail to find anyone else who shares your views.

Here in the US, California in particular, I see no big push for polygamy. Homosexuals here have no agenda except to form legally-recognized unions and avoid hate-crimes against themselves. There is no public discussion of population control, either pro or con, and people are free to have as few or as many children as they want without any fanfare.

With the laissez-faire attitude towards personal choice that I experience in California, it is hard for me to see the reason for all your posts. People here tend to fraternize with like-minded people, so there is no need to pontificate, and when you do, nobody really listens or changes their mind. It's just a show, and when the show is over, we go home and live our own lives.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Old thread.

But this YouTube video I stumbled upon seems to fit here

Pottengers Cats - Diet Will Affect Future Generations

https://youtu.be/OvQ5F6GCfgI

Monica Hershaft
Published on Nov 5, 2013

The effects of nutrition and how what you eat affects your children and their children's future generations.

---------

I now wonder generationally where we are.

Can we ever recover?  Cats took 4 generations of strict raw diets to recover completely.

Can we somehow make an edict to our descendants to eat raw consistently?

How wonderful would our recovered descendants be like?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:32:24 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
I watched a similar video years ago. It was told to me that this was because cooking food got rid of all the taurine in it which is now added to all cat food. Cats can not make their own taurine just as humans can not make their own vitamin C. Not sure if I believe it though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk