Author Topic: Sorentus' Journal  (Read 45712 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sorentus' Journal
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2014, 04:07:38 am »
what time did you eat the fat? did you do anything afterwards or just let it sit in your stomach?  honest just try dipping it in apple cider vinegar or lemon, maybe a little salt, pick some dandelion and taste the bitter sap, you can also chew on some celery before you eat to stimulate HCL in your gut, it only takes a the taste to stimulate, but the acv or lemon might help actual digestion of fats.

the other morning I ate a half pound of raw wild shrimp, and for whatever reason my gallbladder detested, I felt nausea, sneezing, felt like I was going to puke and have diarrhea, I drank a big glass of diluted lemon, acv and diatomaceous earth for good measure and within minutes the nausea was gone and my stomach and digestion have been fine since.

I have probably spent tens of thousands of dollars on supplements and food that didn't serve me, just as van said, but it was part of the education.  what I found that worked I continued, and most things I don't have to take much of (specific vitamins and nutrients) and was able to stop taking totally (probiotics and digestive enzymes) and now just take on occasion (herbal teas).   of course the goal is not to have to take anything and to have an ideal, individualized diet, but its a destination that requires years of healing to reach.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 01:38:12 am »
I just read your Journal.

Seems constipation and intestines are the big deal here.

My son had his intestines quit on him due to diverticulitis and the feces were impacted.

We did olive oil enemas to fish out all the impacted feces and because he completely stopped pooping.

To get him to poop on his own we gave him these:

http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=445

From my teacher barefoot herbalist mh at Ask Barefoot forum on curezone.com

LBB capsules, take for 60 days.
Experiment to find your activation dose.
Activation dose is number of capsules you need to give you daily bowel movement, but not diarrhea.
After 60 days your colon will be a CHAMPION.
Your colon will be independent, no need for anything else.
You will not be dependent on these LBB capsules.

Worked for me, worked for my son, and now giving it to my daughter because she has pooping problems and gas problems.

Me and my son are now champion poopers.

When I gave these LBB caps to my son, he was also on a purely diluted orange juice fast and raw duck egg only diet for the first 2 weeks.  And then to 6 months of raw paleo diet.  At the end of the 6 months some 3 weeks of raw cow's milk fast to solidify and form his poop.

My boy is now on mostly cooked and some raw paleo diet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 03:02:00 am »
I might wanna give these capsules a go, is there any way I can get the supplements fact on them? There seem to be no information at all on their website regarding the product.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 08:01:23 am »
LBB capsules, take for 60 days.
Experiment to find your activation dose.
Activation dose is number of capsules you need to give you daily bowel movement, but not diarrhea.
After 60 days your colon will be a CHAMPION.

Here you go http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Lower_20Bowel_20Balance.pdf

You will need to ask support from his forum and search his forum

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626

If you are going on a fast you need to fast correctly.
If you do not poop the entire day, before going to bed, you do a warm water enema.
You do not want your colon poisons recirculating within you.

In your condition, you need to poop at least 1 per day... or you do a water enema before bed.

------------

On another note, have you done any colon cleansing such as 30 ml or 60 ml of castor oil? 
(lbb is not a colon cleanser.  lbb is a colon rebuilder)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:37:44 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 09:10:10 am »
Thank you very much, if I wasn't hosting hookworms I would order this right now and try it right ahead but I'm concerned that golden seal and fennel might kill the worms. I am trying a whole papaya in the morning atm and see if it makes me poop, as when I had 3 over 2 days I had 3 days of huge bowel movements, so one a day might do the trick.

I'll be giving hookworm another month or two and likely order that formula by then, one thing is for sure is that I'll give it a try at some point.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2014, 10:04:15 am »
If you have worm problems there are herbal dewormers in the market my family has used successfully.

www.humaworm.com got rid of my tape worms and whatever worms my children had.

My wife likes Barefoot Herbalist MH dewormer, we keep as stand by medicine for amoeba attacks... her family in the past had several hospitalization experiences with amoeba, now no more with the stand by dewormer.
http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=27
(ask him what he would recommend for hook worms)

Zappers can get those worms... http://petzapper.com/ , ultimate zapper, take your pick.

But to my knowledge, you need to clear your colon blockages and constipation before you do your deworming, you don't want those dead bodies getting stuck up into you.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2014, 10:26:35 am »
The hookworm was consciously injected as a helminthic therapy, they are supposed to help with a wide range of help problems.

I went on humaworm for 2 weeks(so still have 2 week worth of supply left) while adding extra GSE on an elemental diet and this caused severe burning feeling all over my digestive system and I never once had a bowel movement during the whole process, so I figured I didn't have a worm problem.  I was also having 10 TBP of coconut oil a day as part of my elemental diet so I was boosted on worm killing stuff and nothing, no bowel movement or detox symptom.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2014, 10:36:50 am »
What is GSE and what is an elemental diet?

So those treatments you did made things worse?

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2014, 10:52:24 pm »
GSE mean grapeseed extract and elemental diet is a liquid diet made for those with severe food intolerance.

The formula was homemade, consisting of whey protein isolate, coconut oil and glucose powder with cinnamon for flavor and l-glutamine and 1GSE cap.

It worked wonderfully at first, gave me energy and curved my apettite until i became intolerant to just about all the ingredients. It resulted in what always happen, i would get terrible inflamation in my intestines that would feel like a severe burn and i would get incredibly thirsty.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2014, 11:03:01 pm »
gse is harsh, its probably strong enough to kill all microbes in your system after a while.  I remember using it on a rash I got on my face (which was caused by systemic candida, and copper overload, and the fact I couldnt absorb any b vitamins and I drank alcohol) and even super diluted with veggie glycogen it burned my skin, but it did help the rash clear up a bit, I think, the clearning might have been attributed to that I was at wits end and actually decided to change my diet and habits.  GSE that and oil of oreganol are emergency medicine only I think, like if you have a super deep, dirty wound, or you already have a serious infection, to be used in place of rubbing alcohol and such.

humaworm is pretty good stuff, they will make it to your specifications if there is some ingredient you don't agree with, I asked them to not add any licorice and they kindly obliged.  we give a very similar herbal mixture to sick animals on the farm, am pretty sure the ingredients work more to kill parasites instead of effecting gut flora.  I would suggest you get yours made without cayenne if you do go for it, it can be really inflammatory to the intestines and body

I don't know it seems like everything you are doing has been so extreme that your body probably just needs rest and the very least offensive foods ever, like  small amounts of dulse and seaweed broths, just to get minerals and such, and small amounts of sour foods, and bitter foods, to stimulate digestion, and egg yolks, like one every other day, and maybe raw whey and soured cream on the days you don't eat egg yolks, and fish soups, just fish extremely slowly cooked in water.    but definitely no refined oils like coconut oils

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 12:23:54 am »
Seems you depleted your probiotic flora in your guts.
Did you take probiotics to replace what you lost?
How much and how long and what brands?

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 12:51:08 am »
Seems you depleted your probiotic flora in your guts.
Did you take probiotics to replace what you lost?
How much and how long and what brands?

I tried a few, prescript assist , they give me bloating and gi discomfort, tried 2 caps a day then half a cap for a whole week, always get discomfort and no improvement for constipation.

I tried some lacto and bidifus, about 2 weeks to a month, was a whole bottle.

I tried dynamic health Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Apple & Strawberry Juice Concentrates, , downed 4 bottles, I have 3 bottles left that I didn't keep using, I would get stomach cramp and no gi relief.

I did homemade yogurt 24h fermentation which I think made constipation worse (likely dairy and not probiotic) and I tried fermented sauerkraut which gave me GI discomfort every time but gave me a bowel movement once from eating 250g.

I really have yet to find a probiotic that agrees with me or improve my symptoms.

BTW day 2 of papaya in the morning and had a bowel movement again, yesterday too but it was barely noticeable, today was light but still decent enough, hopefully tomorrow its even bigger. Eating 1 papaya a day might be expensive but if it works then good right? Every other fruits makes me so bloated and yet I can have a whole huge one and feel fine by fine I mean much better then any other fruit, I get digestive discomfort but it doesn't bother much.

And papaya are coming in season in 2 months, atm they are very unripe in the supermarket, so hey hopefully I can keep doing papaya, i love them so freaking much! I'm crossing my finger that I don't become intolerant to it, I have yet to get inflammation from eating fruits(which beside raw beef is the only thing I don't get inflammation from) but I still get very bad discomfort from eating them beside papaya.

Now isn't this great, my stomach burn are getting away not getting them anymore but I get nausea CONSTANTLY, everything I est give me nausea, I don't know why and it's scaring the hell out of me.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:53:07 am by Sorentus »

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2014, 05:56:10 am »
Good to hear you are enjoying Papaya! It was my favorite fruit for the longest time until I had ripe cherimoyas ;)
Interesting about your liquid diet making you thirsty. I find similar symptoms with too many liquids.
I have been air drying my meat lately to get rid of excess liquid and have been consuming more salt and I have to say I never feel thirsty anymore! Also I have a lot less intestinal rumbling.
I think milk and fruit juices have enough liquids for me.
Gnawing on bones.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2014, 06:02:42 am »
Have you ever tried warm water enemas? Olive oil enemas?
Have you tried eating pineapples?
Have you tried drinking castor oil as a colon cleanser?
Have you tried drinking chamomile tea?

The pregnant lady I helped had GERD and she got well by eating lots of papaya and pineapples for a week. So continue your papayas. 

The nausea I guess may be due to lots of impacted stools when your guts were sterilized.  Taking dewormer without daily pooping is a disaster, those dead bodies need to go out.

After your colon has been cleansed, you need to cleanse your liver.  When your digestion can take it, try freshly picked apples and eat instinctively on that quantity your body wants.

If beef agrees with you, then make high meat with it Aajonus style for 30 days in a bottle.  Try that as probiotics.  Make several bottles at different dates so you do not run out.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:11:21 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 06:03:37 am »
One of the markets had cherimoyas today! Yum, yum!
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2014, 06:29:14 am »
Have you ever tried warm water enemas? Olive oil enemas?
Have you tried eating pineapples?
Have you tried drinking castor oil as a colon cleanser?
Have you tried drinking chamomile tea?

The pregnant lady I helped had GERD and she got well by eating lots of papaya and pineapples for a week. So continue your papayas. 

The nausea I guess may be due to lots of impacted stools when your guts were sterilized.  Taking dewormer without daily pooping is a disaster, those dead bodies need to go out.

After your colon has been cleansed, you need to cleanse your liver.  When your digestion can take it, try freshly picked apples and eat instinctively on that quantity your body wants.

If beef agrees with you, then make high meat with it Aajonus style for 30 days in a bottle.  Try that as probiotics.  Make several bottles at different dates so you do not run out.

I tried water enema once, it didn't make me go and I got all bloated so I never tried again, never did olive.

I did try pineapple, they seem to make me just as bad as any other fruits, bloated, pregnant looking but I think they might trigger bowel movement somewhat.

I did castor oil, it works amazingly to flush colon, I used it many times but oh my lord, I never tasted something has awful, I need about 2 TBP for it to work. I never wanna swallow this ever again, it makes me so nauseous, even months from not having had it, thinking of it still makes me wanna puke.

Chamomile tea makes me really bloated and uncomfortable for w/e reason but it does have a relaxing anti anxiety effect.

I ran out of high meat but I would definitively wanna do more(I think they gave me energy somewhat), this time I need to make sure that it is from lean cuts only and absolutely no fat and of course fresh meat, can't do it from frozen.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2014, 02:29:55 am »
Aight well I think its time to kill my hookworm, i literally have to staycin bed all day because im so freaking nauseous. I eat beef heart and 1 later i get nausea. Initially with suet i got nausea and stomach burns, then nausea got away and still had burns from time to time. So i cut out honey and it got rid of the burn but now the nausea is 10times worse.

Yesterday i cut my serving of suet in half and still got so nausea to the point my head was spinning around being so dizzy.
Now this morning i got neusea AGAIN from beef heat. Im having no lack of apettite and i had a strong craving for carb so after being in bed letargic nausious snd hungry i reached fir half a pound of honey, thats right 11TBS.

Needless to say my digestion feel like major shit but im not neusious anymore. I had a papaya again today being my 3rd day in a row, i was expecting a big bowel movement but nothing, i really wanna try that bowel formula and it would likely affect the worms

I self incubated 2 months ago, i used to be able to eat up to 10TBS of coconut oil a day and since incubabtion, i cant take any amount without nausea. So i dunno, carb craving, hookworms, copper toxicity? No idea whats causing the nausea but its a major issue atm and i need a fix asap. Btw peppermint oil caps help but thats not solving the cause, i cant be taking peppermint at every meals so i think ill kill my worms and try the bowel formula.

Edit: OH MY ***** LORD these intestinal spasms are so bad(likely all that honey), I swear I'M NEVER EATING SUGAR EVER AGAIN THIS TIME, even if gotta puke all my food to the ground lol. It's really dumb though, I was doing bed digestion wise, not as much pain as usual, no more heartburn but nope NAUSEA NAUSEA NAUSEA NAUSEA! I can't ever fucking get a fucking diet right, I can't ever sleep and forget about it because what am i going to do starve to death? lol. Nope constantly have to find a temporary solution, I'm considering buying insects and eat them live at this point.

OMFG LOL OMFG I SWEAR these spasms are a 11/10 lol OMFGGGGG IT HURT IM SCREAMING, lollll wowww!!!!!! yup, that's from honey, now if I was to eat a normal sad diet lol this would be so much worse. Clearly had to take a lot this time so that it feels so bad that I remember how much honey does NOT agree with me.

Man I wish I had a way to suppress my hunger that way I could have an easy time being gentle on my body and just eat the bare survival liquid/mineral diet lol. Hard when you think of food 24/7.

Btw I tried to buy the bowel formula from the link you provided but they only offer to ship to USA, would you know an international source? I might be forced to buy the Dr. John R. Christopher formula. I would much prefer the barefoot one as it contain less cayenne which could cause irritation in the GI tract.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:12:20 am by Sorentus »

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2014, 10:22:33 am »
Well so now I no longer can digest my beef heart, my digestion is so clogged like it what on the first 3 days that I started raw paleo eating lean ground meat only with no fat. Then I added honey and it soothed my intestines a lot for another 2 weeks then ground meat became too hard to digest so I got suet and beef heart and liver. Having tender meat like heart and a lot of fat was amazing because fat soothed my gut like honey would and I was chewing down heart and liver a lot and they are both really tender, they are 10 fold easier to digest then ground beef.

This worked for another say 6 weeks or so, switching from honey to trying Zero carb to adding papayas. But then carbs became more of a problem and I've been sticking to Zero Carb only . Since honey is giving me problem more and papaya worked well but then I get too bloated and I get the symptoms of if I ate too much when I only had 1.

Anyways so I can't do all kinds of carbs because fiber makes me bloated and gassy up to the point that I feel I have them in my stomach and liver and my stomach burns come back if I eat honey plus it makes me unable to digestion fat as good

So I have been sticky zero carb to starve the bacteria and terminated my worms and now I'm taking some GSE and peppermint oil caps. But I can't have a bowel movement and all my intestines are incredibly clogged and I get spasms trying to digest anything just like it was when I was on ground beef so I was forced at this point to buy 240$ worth of supplements because I got no more options left. I even tried a raw fresh lobster last week and couldn't digest it.

I tried cutting out meat and stick to fat with egg yolks for 2 days and even with that I can't get a bowel movement and the fat is too hard to digest.

I've been eating raw yolk with gelatin and raw beef fat, but now I'll be leaving the beef fat and stick to 12 egg yolk in the morning and then in the evening with 10g gelatin per 12yolk. If that fails to work then either I'll be back to other food sources that are not even raw paleo or just fast for some time, I still have the free form amino acid that I can try.

Here are the supplements I bought and why:

Lower Bowel Formula: (Bowel movement)
Grapefruit Seed Extract: To kill the bacterias in the small intestines. (Been using it)
Peppermint Oil Capsules: Kill bacterias (Been using it)
Oregano Oil: To kill bacterias.
Zinc Pepzin GI: (to help strengthen stomach and counter copper, I've already started taking it, not sure if it works well or not, might try not be taking it for a day or two.
Iodine drops: for thyroid.
N-Acetyl-Cysteine: To support production of mucin and glutathoine and other amino acids and support my liver and intestine.
DGL Licorine extract: To support stomach.
Potassium Chloride Powder: To increase my electrolytes.
Hydrolyzed gelatin: To support amino acid production and other health benefits and unclog intestines.

Hopefully i can do egg yolk for some time. can't even eat my beef hearts anymore. Well that's all I can pull out for now, there is more details but I'm to tired to make a long story, all I can do is sleep nowadays, only have enough energy for a walk and then go back to sleep all day.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:00:33 am by Sorentus »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:31 am »
Sorentus, It's so easy to get hooked on one food or think you've found the answer..  Eventually the body will have enough of what's in, say, beef heart and want or need something else.  Think more in terms of variety, especially when you do your bulk ordering.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2014, 11:01:37 am »
Yes van, they were a blessing at first but now they are doing me no good, I still find them incredibly delicious though I think they might be lacking key ingredients that my body needs to heal, that's why I added gelatin and I know yolk provide missing amino acids, vitamins and minerals that heart can't provide.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2014, 07:32:14 pm »
Sorentus do you ever think that you might be killing all of your gut bacteria?  And perhaps you nee to add some in and then feed those?  how is your high meat experiment going?  have you tried dry aging that and eating that in the interim?  That also provides helpful bacteria and enzymes.  are you going to take a probiotic after you are done with the gse, pep and oregonal oil?

do you make your own sauerkraut? 

make sure you a drinking plenty of water when you are taking gelatin, it is very hydrophilic and might cause dehydration if you don't properly hydrate it. 

do you take other supplements in addition to what you just posted?  do you take any other "electrolyte" supplements or add seasalt or seaweed to your water?

how much water do you drink? 

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2014, 08:57:41 pm »
I usually drink plenty of water but ive been trying to limit it to food, as i keep hearing it depleat your electrolytes and wont fix constipation. Im guessing ill increase my intake back, i still had a bit today since i took magnesium citrat(still waiting on my bowel movement).

Jessica, i thought missing bacteria had been my problem for the longuest time, but now im thinking it may be just the opposite. I dont have undigested food in ny stool, despite the intense pain that digestion cause me, my stool look great. I get gassy from eating even meat and at time i feel like bacteria are eating me alive even when eating just meat and it gets really bad with anything that feed bacteria.

Not only that but i feel letargic and starving all the time so im thinking bacteria might eat all my nutrients. I also feel terrible on any probiotic. My attempt at making homemade sauerkraut were terrible but i bought raw organic made ones and it didnt agree with me.

Regarding high-meat, i dont know if it helped or not, did not seem to impact my digestion or bowelmovement and i felt some discomfort from small amounts of it but i think it gave me energy or maybe it was a placebo. Im having high meat from fresh heart in the process and also have ny thawed heart in my frigd which seem i wont get to eat for another week

I dont plan to take probiotic except high meat and i havent dried my meat but it always dry some as the blood leak more everday. I did try addinng himalayan pink salt to increase hcl but i always get discomfort from eating salt with water.

Regarding supplements, i do digestive enzymes when eating fat and im taking gentian drops (bitter) before meal, i also took vitamin d and c (cuma powder) every few day or so.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 09:03:53 pm by Sorentus »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 03:16:58 am »
Just an FYI Sorentus. You'll find that somewhere there's a recommendation for and against the same thing. Ie. water being healthy, water being unhealthy. Same thing applies to basically everything. Feel free to experiment, remember that doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. TYou'll find wild variations in people's recommendations, if something isn't working don't get to fixed on it. Try something else. Good luck.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2014, 05:07:39 am »
Yup, egg yolk only if it fails and i know it will, im, letting myself die with a fast. Then poisoning myself to death with all the food i couldn't eat for a year.

It is clear my body has lost the battle and reach the end of the rope, i had a new symptom last night, liver burns, thats right and i get liver cramp all day long. Theres really nothing left to do unless i can get a skilled physician to do real tests but im in Canada, free health care isnt worth shit and they all think i got cronhs when it is clear that i don't.

It was a shitty journey of health going downhill and i cant say i learned any lesson since everything failed. This illness will probably kill me soon one way or another but im glad its about to be over, i cant wait to rest.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:13:16 am by Sorentus »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2014, 05:51:37 am »
Please try calling my professional healer friend.
He will usually answer questions over the telephone.
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/04/11/vanderbilt-gaditanos-healing-farm-is-a-sanctuary-for-the-sick-and-terminally-ill-looking-for-a-cure/
Call Vander at +63-927-355-3990

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk