Author Topic: Sorentus' Journal  (Read 45716 times)

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sorentus' Journal
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2014, 07:23:16 am »
Thanks, I called him and he suggested that I try to drink greens, to alkalize my body and balance pH, maybe only red meat the honey I had back then created lots of acidity in my body. I've read online and it seems to make sense, apparently acid is really bad for the intestines. I took some spirulina since it's the only green I had that I could grab fast but I'm guessing I'll try some green vegetable and see how I feel. I'm starting to think that those anti acid pills might have done more good then bad at least short term. Time will tell just yet again.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2014, 07:59:38 am »
Yup, egg yolk only if it fails and i know it will, im, letting myself die with a fast. Then poisoning myself to death with all the food i couldn't eat for a year.

It is clear my body has lost the battle and reach the end of the rope, i had a new symptom last night, liver burns, thats right and i get liver cramp all day long. Theres really nothing left to do unless i can get a skilled physician to do real tests but im in Canada, free health care isnt worth shit and they all think i got cronhs when it is clear that i don't.

It was a shitty journey of health going downhill and i cant say i learned any lesson since everything failed. This illness will probably kill me soon one way or another but im glad its about to be over, i cant wait to rest.

how about posting each meal that you eat, the time, the food, the amount, whether or not you were hungry when you ate it, and whenever you get up and go outside and get some fresh air and move some.   Also please list the foods that you believe are available to you,, a complete list.    I think this will help some of us to hopefully steer you away from some potential future mistakes. 

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2014, 08:34:06 am »
Well im always hungry and I was doing beef heart then fat then beef heart, I also tried a combination of heart and fat at the same meal.

I'll have to do start from scratch and ill be happy to post my daily regiment if it can help, I will post my overall activity level and everything i ingested.

Today would be:

Slept till 11pm to 9am, I went for a walk and bought 2 can of whipped cream YES SHAME ON ME! (I wanted to make sure i killed my hookworm as I bought 1 can a few day earlier and its thought to kill the worms in one go but I haven't felt any effect and no bowel movement. Someone also said that it didn't work for him so I bought 2 cans, took them both in a 1 hour period from 10am to 11am, YES that's 1 pound of whipped cream, broke my ketosis and fed the bacteria and inflamed my gut(I hate myself enough for doing so).

I was able to get a few painful bowel movements with blood in my stool, dry stools.I went back to sleep for about 2 hours then I took a shower for the first time in a week(gross right? I'm takes all my energy to shower and then I led in bed all day listening to music and resting.

I had my 12 egg yolk with 10g gelatin at 1:30pm followed by no food and some water till 6:30 where I had 6 caps of spirulina with water.

I'll have 12 egg yolk with 10g gelatin again before bed tonight. Btw I'm also adding organic stevia drops to my yolk.

The food that would be available to me would be beef fat (I also got to try that suif thing and it is MUCH easier to digest, no nausea and almost no stomach burn but it still feels like a load of rock in my gut. I can tell the quality if much better then that of his regular suet. Then of course, beef heart, tongue and a liver in the frigd, these are the one I have in stock. I was planning to buying 2 beef brain and kidney but now I'm reconsidering it. I also have access to grain-fed antibiotic free and hormone free chicken eggs, that's the one I'm eating atm.

Anything else would be conventional supermarket food so any non organic food, grain fed meat.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:50:05 am by Sorentus »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2014, 09:09:10 am »
I don't think pulling a fast till you die will work unless your name is AV and you're in the woods with coyotes.. Lol jk!!!

It sounds like your digestion is in really bad shape. While I know most would say the brain/nervous system is the most important system, they're all important. If the digestive system isn't working right, it'll hinder every other organ because the rest of the body depends on the digestive system for nutrient uptake. If I were you I'd focus on healing your digestive tract.

Being that you have nothing else to lose (you're considering fasting to death), I'd recommend drinking clean water and trying some ionic magnesium with an unrefined salt temporarily. A good ionic magnesium supplement would be Blue Ocean Minerals. A good unrefined salt would be Redmond's Real Salt. You could put the RDA into a mason jar, dilute it with clean water, and drink a little through out the day. You could fast doing that - just having some unrefined salt and ionic magnesium and making sure you drink enough water to stay adequately hydrated (don't go above RDA for salt or magnesium).

Those ionic minerals might be able to get absorbed by your digestive tract (individual ions require no breakdown by the digestive tract). If the microvili/cilia are really messed up it'll make it harder to digest food (a lot of foods require enzymatic digestion, which requires microvil). A good dietary strategy would be to work on recovering those microvili. Maybe try something like The Specific Carbohydrate Diet, but tweeked to be cooked vegetables/fruits and raw animal foods. Cellulose is very hard for humans to digest and an impaired digestive tract won't break it down well, and that could exacerbate your condition. The legal carbs on the SCD are mainly simple sugars (individual sugar molecules also don't need breaking down), so they don't require break down so with or without enzymes in that regard it doesn't matter. Ideally once your problems are resolved, you could introduce those fruits and vegetables raw.

Good luck.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2014, 09:57:57 am »
I don't think pulling a fast till you die will work unless your name is AV and you're in the woods with coyotes.. Lol jk!!!

It sounds like your digestion is in really bad shape. While I know most would say the brain/nervous system is the most important system, they're all important. If the digestive system isn't working right, it'll hinder every other organ because the rest of the body depends on the digestive system for nutrient uptake. If I were you I'd focus on healing your digestive tract.

Being that you have nothing else to lose (you're considering fasting to death), I'd recommend drinking clean water and trying some ionic magnesium with an unrefined salt temporarily. A good ionic magnesium supplement would be Blue Ocean Minerals. A good unrefined salt would be Redmond's Real Salt. You could put the RDA into a mason jar, dilute it with clean water, and drink a little through out the day. You could fast doing that - just having some unrefined salt and ionic magnesium and making sure you drink enough water to stay adequately hydrated (don't go above RDA for salt or magnesium).

Those ionic minerals might be able to get absorbed by your digestive tract (individual ions require no breakdown by the digestive tract). If the microvili/cilia are really messed up it'll make it harder to digest food (a lot of foods require enzymatic digestion, which requires microvil). A good dietary strategy would be to work on recovering those microvili. Maybe try something like The Specific Carbohydrate Diet, but tweeked to be cooked vegetables/fruits and raw animal foods. Cellulose is very hard for humans to digest and an impaired digestive tract won't break it down well, and that could exacerbate your condition. The legal carbs on the SCD are mainly simple sugars (individual sugar molecules also don't need breaking down), so they don't require break down so with or without enzymes in that regard it doesn't matter. Ideally once your problems are resolved, you could introduce those fruits and vegetables raw.

Good luck.

Daboss, If i end up fasting i might give a shot to the mineral thing, i already have potassium on its way and Himalayan pink salt and magnesium citrate but not sure how well those absorb.

Btw no offense but if one is on raw paleo do you not think i tried SCD/GAPS a while ago? I had only cooked veggie when i came out of the hospital because I couldn't tolerate any more food and it worked for 2 weeks until i developed severe inflammation in my intestines again, note that it was a mix of veggies so maybe i was only reacting to 1 or more.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2014, 10:07:33 am »
Well im always hungry and I was doing beef heart then fat then beef heart, I also tried a combination of heart and fat at the same meal.

I'll have to do start from scratch and ill be happy to post my daily regiment if it can help, I will post my overall activity level and everything i ingested.

Today would be:

Slept till 11pm to 9am, I went for a walk and bought 2 can of whipped cream YES SHAME ON ME! (I wanted to make sure i killed my hookworm as I bought 1 can a few day earlier and its thought to kill the worms in one go but I haven't felt any effect and no bowel movement. Someone also said that it didn't work for him so I bought 2 cans, took them both in a 1 hour period from 10am to 11am, YES that's 1 pound of whipped cream, broke my ketosis and fed the bacteria and inflamed my gut(I hate myself enough for doing so).

I was able to get a few painful bowel movements with blood in my stool, dry stools.I went back to sleep for about 2 hours then I took a shower for the first time in a week(gross right? I'm takes all my energy to shower and then I led in bed all day listening to music and resting.

I had my 12 egg yolk with 10g gelatin at 1:30pm followed by no food and some water till 6:30 where I had 6 caps of spirulina with water.

I'll have 12 egg yolk with 10g gelatin again before bed tonight. Btw I'm also adding organic stevia drops to my yolk.

The food that would be available to me would be beef fat (I also got to try that suif thing and it is MUCH easier to digest, no nausea and almost no stomach burn but it still feels like a load of rock in my gut. I can tell the quality if much better then that of his regular suet. Then of course, beef heart, tongue and a liver in the frigd, these are the one I have in stock. I was planning to buying 2 beef brain and kidney but now I'm reconsidering it. I also have access to grain-fed antibiotic free and hormone free chicken eggs, that's the one I'm eating atm.

Anything else would be conventional supermarket food so any non organic food, grain fed meat.
12 egg yolks seems like a lot unless you eat them one by one without any thing on them and you want to eat another...  Again, it seems like you're overdoing it with one food,, egg yolks for lunch and then dinner.  I thought you said beef heart doesn't work for you, but then you list it again??  Please post each meal that you eat.   I too second the Blue ocean minerals,, plenty of mg. and balanced ca. and potassium.  I'd use them and do without other mineral supplements for the meantime.  Did you get outside and walk and breath at least once today?   

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2014, 10:38:59 am »
Well rather then doing 2 yolk every hour i do 12 every 12hours, it gives time for my body to get a digestive rest... I'm literally starving the whole day., at the end of the day that's a deficit. You asked me to list the food I had available, yes I have plenty of beef heart "available" as in in my freezer but that doesn't mean i'm eating them. I can't digest them any longer. I said I went for a walk, so yeah I had 30mins of a walk today.

Sure maybe Im doing too much of one thing but then again I got no more food i can eat without insane pain, I had my egg yolk just now and i felt so heavy when my last meal was 10hour prior. 12 yolk might seem like a lot but it doesn't even fill a mug.

12 egg yolks:
Total Fat 54.1g
Protein 32.4g
Carbohydrates 7.3g
Calories 646
Is that really supposed to be overkill?

I don't know what to do, i cant do meat any longer no mater how tender or baby mashed it can be and then i cant do egg yolk apparently(I can feel my body struggling harder every time I eat ANYTHING, yes even the spirulina), i surely wont be able to do egg whites, seems like ill have to just mineral fast for a while. I could do fruits but then ill be bloated beyond belief and look 9 month pregnant and it will feel very good for 2hours then ill have all my liver and stomach being digested by bacteria. yeh I don't see any issue out of it beside fasting. Maybe I'll just try 1 yolk every 4 hours or some shit.

You asked me to post if I took a walk, what i ate and the time, is that not what I did?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:49:01 am by Sorentus »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2014, 01:24:36 pm »
If you're actually liking the taste of one yolk eaten by itself, no sweetener, then another,,,, fine, eat twelve.  But to say to yourself, I'm going to eat 12 now and 12 later...  that is just using thought to decide what you need.   I'm hoping others will chime in here.   But I still suggest variety, and choose according to taste and smell, and stop eating way before you're full, which means eating probably more often.  You need to source out grass fed (if you haven't already) different cuts of meat/organs, and eat them fresh, preferably aged, if that tastes good to you.  Great that you got out and walked,, now try that a couple of times a day.  I don't know when you say how you suffer from fruits, but eat small portions, and wait 30 minutes before your next protein or fat meal.    I'm thinking as long as you follow your tastes and don't eat more than your stomach can handle your distress should end.   SO, don't fast, and don't stuff. 

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2014, 09:44:47 pm »
sorentus, how much spirulina are you taking? what is your source? you know spirulina is high in copper right?     

from everything you posted it seems you do fine on foods for like a week or two, but it seems like in those weeks you are only eating certain foods.  why not switch it up daily.  egg yolks today, then slowly introduce some type of recently tolerable meat/organs/fat tomorrow maybe with a few yolks? then a day of yolks again, then maybe you might crave something else for a day and want a little of that, then meat/yolks for a day again, and then another yolks day?.....perhaps that will get your body out of its rut and able to start a dialogue with what foods are tolerable or not?  or perhaps you have already done that?

i know that my body will become "allergic" to anything i eat to frequently or in too large of quantity.  so maybe this would be a way for your body to overcome the threshold it seems to reach when it hits its tolerance level of certain foods, by just never letting it get to that threshold?

its pretty apparent that everyone reacts differently to everything, the blue ocean minerals that van and daboss like make my teeth hurt and make me feel horrible, and i do better with other types of seasalt.  so hopefully you aren't too discouraged or thrown off by all of our advice and realize that you are the only person who is going to know what is going to be good for you
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:50:24 pm by jessica »

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2014, 10:49:11 pm »
Yea jessica, i would think i should be able to reintroduce veggie for dome time before i get intolerant, i think ill try them and cut before i get intolerant. I had some egg white without gelatin. Feels like im about to get diarrea but im of course completely constipated. One thing i keep hearing to do are coffee enema, damn i feel like ill have to try them at this point. And i didnt know spirulina was high in copper, i knew liquid chlorella was. I get 6 caps of hawaiiyan spirulina pacifia.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2014, 12:11:53 am »
how is your caffeine tolerance? coffee enemas are pretty harsh, just know that.  I would definitely try the magnesium first and see if that doesn't help your constipation, and help your ability to eliminate before you think of doing a coffee enema.   in my experience they have been more draining feeling then anything, they would give me a similar or stronger boost of energy and anxiety as coffee but then really make me feel like shit later.  coffee tends to be high in copper fyi.

are you planning to take the spirulina everyday?  you might consider also cycling between that as well, one day on one day off, just so you don't build and intolerance to that. 

do you drink water during the day?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:17:07 am by jessica »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2014, 12:41:37 am »
you might want to read about paleo phil and pyroluria, or h pylori. and how its helped with b6, and how b6 and zinc are pretty crucial for bacterial overgrowths.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2014, 01:55:46 am »
Jessica I just did a coffee enema and although it is taxing on the system (energy wise) it just allowed me to pass out ALL my dry stool effortlessly, I used magnesium citrate just so many time before and I can't stand it anymore, my bowel are tired of it and it gives me bad cramps and hell it doesn't even do a proper job. Coffee enema feels amazing lol i haven't had such bowel relief in forever, im planning to doing this way more often. Ironically i heard that coffee enema are very good for copper/mineral detox as they gets release from the colon and it helps the liver flush things out more easily.

I think it makes sense that you would get a drain of energy because you cleanse yourself, just like when you get die-off you also feel like crap but its for the better in the long run. About spirulina, I dunno, I feel like I might wanna take green like kale or spinach in a blender but im wondering if I should take it raw or cooked, apparently cooked is better but in the raw paleo world, is it really?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2014, 02:08:41 am »
as mentioned to you before,  with kale or spinach, forget the blender (it oxidizes and will mask any sort of a stop as to how much your body, not your mind, needs).   Chew leaves thoroughly, either swallowing the fiber or spitting it out after sucking the juice out.  Vegetables are predominantly carbs.  Carb digestion begins in the mouth,  and chewing activates that digestion.   Stop putting kale in your mouth when it no longer is appealing.  You will have had enough at that point.  Wait at least 30 minutes before eating meat or fat.  Your stomach will be very alkaline and meat will not digest well.  And fat will coat the particles of kale, making it more difficult to digest.  A small amount of fruit seems to work fine though. 

You need to get out of your head, and start tasting a whole variety of foods to inform you what to eat.  Your mind will get it wrong most of the time,  just like Vegas.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2014, 03:16:18 am »
I find my mind always tell me to wrong things, it tells me "try this or eat now and do that, when I know damn well that its going to set me back" I'll go buy some green and follow your advice of using it without a blender, i think it makes much more sense. I can tell when im getting too much "not regarding satiety as nothing curves it but rather how much my body can handle" I just always get so hungry that i sometime eat more then i can handle, the thing is i cannot handle what my body would require. I can only handle eating baby portion when my body is already so devoid of nutriment and thin.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2014, 04:41:46 am »
good,  that's my point,,   you'd ingest far more than your Body would want with a blender to get that full feeling.   You're not supposed to get full on greens, unless eating one leaf after another leads you there by taste alone.   

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2014, 08:02:38 pm »
Sweet, glad you found some relief.  I mentioned magnesium because I thought you had another form? Or perhaps were waiting on some? 

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2014, 12:28:10 am »
I take magnesium in the citrate form since a while for constipation relief. I decided to go with a coffee enema in the morning daily, I even went ahead and bought coffee meant specifically for the purpose of enema, it seems to be very promising but just like with everything I tried, who knows if it will work long term. I was able to eat a lot of fat last night without much pain, I felt clogged when I woke up but had an enema with some liver, will see how this goes, crossing my fingers.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2014, 04:26:59 am »
Well so it really seems like I cannot digest animal food anymore, rather it'S eggs white or yolk, pure fat or meat , it all makes my intestines feel clogged, I do 2 coffee enema daily and I've been drinking aloe vera juice, I guess I mus have worms eating my food because I don't get clogged if I eat plants yet I get bloated and get uncomfortable gut symptoms but this is 24/7.

Here is a picture of what I found in my enema yesterday.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10154129_10203738457048641_5634284854215488320_n.jpg

This is only one of the few worm looking things I've seen in the 2 weeks ive been doing enema.

Currently finishing my humaworm, taking aloe vera juice daily and rotating antifungals, Grapefruit Seed Extract, turmeric and will add more when I finish humaworm. Think I'll go raw vegan for now, it's not like I want to eat plant, i crave meat but I rather get bloated then feel like im trying to digest rock. I thught it was an enzyme issue but no, I tried adding bunch of digestive enzymes and eating 2 eggs every 2 hours, you know rather then 12 eggs yolk and I still get clogged and feel horrible. So it's not a quantity or digestion time issue.

Offline Giantsbran

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2014, 09:42:02 am »
Sounds like SIBO

Have you tried rifaximin

Offline Giantsbran

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2014, 09:45:52 am »
By the way... It's weird reading this journal. I can't tell you how much I relate to what your going through man.

I'm in the exact same boat. A year ago I was competing in boxing, and powerlifting, now I can barely make it out of bed. Official diagnoses is CFS. I also have the severe GI symptoms and "pregnant belly". Have lost a good amount of the muscle mass I built up over the years as well. I'm going to give this diet a shot and am currently waiting to see a doctor who specializes in mold and other environmental issues.

My last resort will be to take Valcyte. It's shown some promise in treating CFS.

Have you tried an all raw milk diet? Thinking of giving it a shot sometime. I know there are plenty of dairy critics but I've read some amazing testimonials.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2014, 11:16:03 am »
No i haven't tried raw milk, cant find it here, I would definitively try it if i could though.

Here is another pic of a worm I just got out a few hours ago for anyone it interest.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10258301_10203760015987601_4050384499588891211_n.jpg

Btw SIBO would be more a symptom caused by worms rather then be the single cause, imo anyway.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:19:44 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »
Is it moving?  If so,  send it to a lab,  and either follow through with herbals or take a few pills for parasites and put this behind you.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2014, 11:32:42 pm »
Both of your worm pics look more like mucus stands to me. Mucus makes sense in light of your other discomforts. For instance, the body would produce mucus in response to constipation in its attempt to lubricate the intestinal tract. I used to expel tons of intestinal mucus, but that has gradually diminished as my internal environment cleared up.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk