Author Topic: Vitamin E and other vitamins sources  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Vitamin E and other vitamins sources
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:09 am »
Well so since I cannot handle plant food and we all need Vitamin C, I went with raw organic camu camu powder it has a ton of vitamin C. I get all my vitamin A and K2 from liver and I plan to get all my vitamin D naturally in the summer. Atm I testing vitamin D3 capsule just to hold on till then. I know egg contain lots of D and E but again I don't seem to do with with egg, even yolk and even if I could do yolk, wasting all the white just bothers me.

So I wonder, what source of vitamin E beside egg can we get? I avoid nuts like the plague as well and I tried avocado as it is such a super food but ehh, fiber HATES me.  Since vitamin is contained in our body I would think that animal source of vitamin E would be found in the skin but don't think we can really consume that.

Also how important would you think vitamin E really is, think I could get a supplement? there are some good natural vitamin E made from palm oil extract.

Ideally I would get my vitamin C from organs such as spleen but despite having found a lot of farms (you guys were right, when you look there are many suppliers) that sell quality beef, NONE sell any other organs but the usual, heart, liver, kidney and tongue and SOME sell kidney which is fed some grain and grass.

Thoughts?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vitamin E and other vitamins sources
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 08:09:07 am »
avocado, shrimp, sardines, trout and probably other fish have vitamin e in them, as do wild greens like dandelion and purslane

if you can find a good source of dairy or eggs it would be worth experimenting as you heal, don't worry about wasting the whites, if the yolks work then it is not a waste, consider it like peeling an orange or whatever, if you have that much guilt build a compost pile or feed the neighbors dog.  both dairy and eggs are good sources of vitamin e.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:36:58 am by jessica »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 08:55:43 am »
I buy whole sheep so am able to harvest all the organs and glands. I also drink all the blood.

I also consume avocados, greens and eggs regularly for extra nutrients such as vitamin E,

I wouldn't trust any supplemental forms of E. Even palm oil is usually not organic, and the process of extracting the vitamin E is questionable.
Its best to get from whole food sources.

My favorite hydration drink is lemon water with a couple of eggs. It contains vitamin C , citric acid, vitamin E along all the minerals and electrolytes you could need.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:36:59 pm »
if you can find a good source of dairy...
... both dairy and eggs are good sources of vitamin e.
Dairy Dangers
Not Milk
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk