Author Topic: San Diego  (Read 3797 times)

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
San Diego
« on: July 14, 2017, 10:15:01 am »
Anybody in the area?

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:11:24 am »
I'm about a hundred miles further out than Barstow in the middle of nowhere. As far as I know you and Robinlove are the two closest people to me. What ever happened to her? Haven't seen her post lately.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 02:50:15 am »
I imagine it's the low level of activity on the forum. It appears to me that a lot of people drop out. I liked svrn's thought-provoking posts. Too bad he doesn't seem to be active.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 03:07:37 am »
Due to excessive online activity in the past, more and more people nowadays are just checking forum-archives or updating their profiles/links and not bothering to post any more on even the big websites such as facebook etc.. It's a healthy thing to do but facebook et al are desperately trying to block this new phenomenon. Our own forum-archive is now so extensive, that any newbie can  just search our archive of past messages and find a solution to their particular problem, without ever having to post.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 06:58:02 am »
I guess that's happening on all forums. Too bad.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk