Author Topic: Another reason to avoid junk food!  (Read 3406 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Another reason to avoid junk food!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 11:35:18 pm »
As if another reason were needed?

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 12:59:47 am »
Bleh. I really don't and never have cared about the part that it might be cat or dog meat - I'll try those meats willingly one day, assuming it's decent quality.
It's just that I bet there are worse things in there. Those 'unidentified meats' might not even be real meat, but worse. But yeah, I doubt we need another reason to avoid junk food lol.
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 03:21:15 am »
Those 'unidentified meats' might not even be real meat, but worse.

....  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wYECUvLE0
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 03:34:19 am »
....  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wYECUvLE0

Hahahaha, thanks for the good laugh. I actually was thinking worse, along the lines of vegan/tofu meat. At least human meat is still real meat. :p
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline edmon171

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 08:03:57 pm »
mcdonalds puts synthetic polymers in their deep fry oil to "stop it from foaming" but the chemical is actually the active ingredient in an over the counter medication called gas-x to control flatulence and gas pains. At least they are looking out for the comfort of their patrons, but you are basically eating plastics and drugs when you go there.

When I was a broke college student I went on the McAtkins diet. They were having a 2 for $3 special on double cheese burgers so I knocked off the buns and ate nothing but these for a month and lost 30 pounds. Looking back, I was probably just wasting away from malnutrition because I could've lost as much had I eaten nothing at all. But I must say it was fun to eat junk food every day and lose weight for a change.
My basic health philosophy:

1. If it is advertized on TV, don't touch it.
2. If it is recommended in the news, do the opposite.
3. If it makes most people afraid, it might be good for you.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 02:57:14 am »
mcdonalds puts synthetic polymers in their deep fry oil to "stop it from foaming" but the chemical is actually the active ingredient in an over the counter medication called gas-x to control flatulence and gas pains. At least they are looking out for the comfort of their patrons, but you are basically eating plastics and drugs when you go there.

When I was a broke college student I went on the McAtkins diet. They were having a 2 for $3 special on double cheese burgers so I knocked off the buns and ate nothing but these for a month and lost 30 pounds. Looking back, I was probably just wasting away from malnutrition because I could've lost as much had I eaten nothing at all. But I must say it was fun to eat junk food every day and lose weight for a change.
I love it McAtkins.

When I was going through post-secondary training I went on a partial straight Micky Dees diet. CB. The body is quite resilient when young, but it adds up quickly
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk