Author Topic: fat digestibility  (Read 15325 times)

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: fat digestibility
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2010, 06:46:29 am »
i am having issues digesting fat and feel the same way u do with grogyness/poor digestion. I am slowly easing into it with bone marrow a lot, but its like my body recognizes it as completly foriegn. I am stopping my high cardio lifestyle of 20k bike to/from school now though to try and put on weight.

ANYONE GOT TIPS ON ABOSORBING THE FAT!!!!????? THANKS

What do you mean by "recognizes it as completly foriegn"? Do you throw up or have diarrhea?

If you tried different kinds of fat (suet, marrow, back fat, pork fat, egg yolk, fish fat, chicken fat) and none of them agree with you, then maybe listen to your body and eat more fruit and/or honey.

Maybe also try raw dairy fat if you can tolerate it. You can mix it with honey and/or fruit to make it more palatable. Also, in my experience, the combination of fat+carbs is very good at putting on weight. Much better than fat alone or carbs alone.

Also, if you've been doing this for only 2 months, maybe your body simply needs more time to adapt, and you have to be patient.

Instead of stopping biking, maybe just try reducing the pace. Slow-paced bike riding isn't much different than walking, and you arrive at your destination a lot faster.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2010, 08:24:34 am »
Instead of stopping biking, maybe just try reducing the pace. Slow-paced bike riding isn't much different than walking, and you arrive at your destination a lot faster.

Slow-paced bike riding is more time on the seat, and more weight on the seat. ?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 07:06:00 am »
thanks for all ur tips. i have stoped the cardio/bike riding and now only play hockey once a week, and am now into strength training.

I am absorbing fats now, but feel grogy for a few hours after. I am doing a one meal a day thing now which acutally works wonders if u make it a feast, but not bloat urslef (fine line  ;)). I found pineapple did help, but i am avoiding citrusy stuff so i am eating ground pork, and marrow, both with honey. It seems to work great for me, but what do u guys think of this (pros/cons, plz/ty). u guys have turned my life around with this ZC thing, so i will pay u back by paying it forward  ;D
The price is wrong Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk