Author Topic: UK Royal turning to raw food diet  (Read 2164 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: UK Royal turning to raw food diet
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 08:26:01 am »
There is a lot of people in my circle of friends who are going for ceviche. This one pole dancer I know has been following a low carb diet with lots of raw seafood, and she is absolutely beautiful and very athletic.

I think it would be very good for the Raw foodist of the world if the future King of England was raised on a raw foods based diet. I know that many of the royals are already into raw dairy, and extremely pure foods in general. They are always looking for a way to look and feel superior to the commoners, so it wouldn't suprise me that once educated about the benefits of raw foods, if the entire royal family converted to raw paleo.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 02:25:44 pm »
There is a lot of people in my circle of friends who are going for ceviche. This one pole dancer I know has been following a low carb diet with lots of raw seafood, and she is absolutely beautiful and very athletic.

I think it would be very good for the Raw foodist of the world if the future King of England was raised on a raw foods based diet. I know that many of the royals are already into raw dairy, and extremely pure foods in general. They are always looking for a way to look and feel superior to the commoners, so it wouldn't suprise me that once educated about the benefits of raw foods, if the entire royal family converted to raw paleo.
Unlikely. As Royals, they are forced to attend public functions where they have to eat what is in front of them. Then there was those two  disgraceful scenes  where Prince Charles and then, later,  Prince William  refused  to eat the live witchetty grubs offered them by Australian Aborigines.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 10:24:33 pm »
They may not be able to be strict raw paleo, but they could at least incorporate it as a mainstay of the royal diet.

Throughout history the royals have been known to secretly drink blood, and eat human brains, so for all we know there could still be some closet rawist amongst them.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 06:15:36 pm »
I read in a newspaper here that princess Victoria and Madeleine of Sweden's favorite foods was oysters...... :)

Also... rich and educated people often eat lots of sushi / sashimi... carpaccio.. tartar.. raw steaks.. I am a waitress I know  ;)
Not bad - might be why they do better too in many ways :)

for sure their food choices are way way better than the average population. They also do way more animal food. That is what is expensive too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk