Author Topic: Breast Feeding diet? Pls share your experiences and of others.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
In the cooked world of SAD people, making soups, bone broths and fish broths is vital for breast milk supply.

How about on raw paleo without the broths?  Without the soups?

Can you do without the soups?

What is your experience with breast feeding while on Raw Paleo diet?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breast Feeding diet? Pls share your experiences and of others.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:45:54 am »
I thought about this off and on lately just because I have to prepare for when I have my kids. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine it's as simple as just eating a nutrient-dense RPD is what we need. But no skipping out on stuff like organ means, because these would be essential for pregnancy and breast feeding.

I've listened to a lot of stories of women who eat SAD but had major cravings for organ meats while pregnant. Just recently too a women was telling her friend about how she suddenly craved liver like crazy, but she didn't eat it because it's "high in cholesterol and protein." .... I don't even know. But it suggests that we definitely need those nutrient-dense foods like organs while pregnant to supply the baby. I imagine it's similar when breast-feeding, we want the milk to be nutrient-dense too.
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk