Author Topic: Animal dung.  (Read 3308 times)

moringa82

Animal dung.
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:07:40 am »
So anybody tried eating animal dung from 100% grass fed animals, to repopulate the gut(if you are shy, just drop me a private message)? Im SERIOUS!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Animal dung.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 05:21:30 am »
not an uncommon phenomena.  one thing though,  animals, and each animal, have specie specific bacteria etc.  that colonize.  Even many yogurts use animal culturing bacteria which won't colonize in your gut.  best to find some hunter gatherer tribe and find the healthiest looking individual and follow him or her around for a day...

moringa82

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:19:48 pm »
not an uncommon phenomena.  one thing though,  animals, and each animal, have specie specific bacteria etc.  that colonize.  Even many yogurts use animal culturing bacteria which won't colonize in your gut.  best to find some hunter gatherer tribe and find the healthiest looking individual and follow him or her around for a day...

i heard american indians would eat an entire load/ person from a buffalo, im not joking.

Offline waleed12

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 08:51:05 pm »
I like to advise people who wish to support their community that are suffering from various health problem to adopt group chat. This helped me a lot during my daughter's meningitis event. There are many good chat rooms platform out there, I tested those RumbleTalk, Xcat, FlashChat.
All are good option.

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 11:24:52 pm »
I remember reading Native Americans immediately after a kill would eat the stomach and it's contents.  Seems more appealing and could possibly have the same effect. I'll have to look up the source again. I believe it was a Weston a price reading.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk