Author Topic: Fighting naturally/fighting smart  (Read 45957 times)

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting naturally/fighting smart
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2014, 08:52:10 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bkRGH4sJDE
Lol  ;D
Well, you know Brad, I just wanna have good fighting SKILLS... Girls only want boyfriends who have great SKILLS!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:58:53 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2014, 01:37:33 am »
Touche.  :)
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2014, 04:29:40 am »
you have developed such a skill at being so passive in your condescending assertions.
(…)
I didn't think that I'd get back into this one, but to imagine that pre cooking and farming, that life was a garden of eden because we could simply feed ourselves instinctively and everything would be dandy seems just a little too handy.
Who ever pretended such a thing?

But to blame it on cooked food and the fact they are eating farmed vegetables and grain and raising animals, seems like you want to believe a fairy tale called 'Instincto', by GCB. 
Didn’t you launch a condescending fight by asserting that you’ve found better than the “fairy tale called 'Instincto', by GCB”? Sorry Van, but a single person pretending to have found alone a way of superseding a pioneering theory (which by the way you appear not to know properly) developed during decades by a group of numerous dedicated and knowledgeable persons with meticulous research and long experiments on themselves, hundreds of volunteers and animals seems a little pretentious to me.

GCB may be wrong on some points and everything is of course open to questioning and criticism, but still he’s the first to have outlined and defined the raw paleo diet paradigm: therefore he deserves consideration, respect and thankfulness from any raw paleo dieter.  8)

you're a "passive fanatic".
Thanks, I’d rather be a fanatic than a moron, eheh!
The only one keeping such "discussions" going in loop is you. Please try to see this!
Oh, yeah: I’ve been talking alone…  :)

Where is the evidence humans evolved from apes?  We share something like 60% of our dna with cucumbers, but that doesn't mean we evolved from them does it?
No, we evolved from pumpkins, haha!  ;D

I’m fighting with you, guys, but I wouldn’t go as far as killing any of you! I guess some sporadic fight between pairs is normal, but killings are rather rare.  ;) By fighting to death, you take the risk of being killed yourself.  -\
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:42:08 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2014, 10:30:34 am »
Ok,  I'll strike the 'passive comment then, for you've seemed to have moved on from there. 

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2014, 06:45:11 pm »
Being a fanatic includes being a moron... But then who is a fanatic, who is a moron, and why? (The way I look at fanatic and moron and such words is much broader and wider than those you find from dictionaries. I go for actual causes and reasons, not synonyms and synonymic phrases nor synonymic explanations.)

"Talking alone"... You do realize you brought up the loop thing in the first place? After ignoring with anger very relevant points. It's one what fanatics do - they go in loops, without seeing they are the "perpetrators" - and this is also one example of "moronic" behavior. For example take any religious fanatic, or a vegan, or some strong capitalist... you express the same general underlying qualities, the same general way of conduct. As if you are 100% right in everything you say, despite contradictions - this is further proved by the anger you demonstrated, and the severe opposition, by calling names without any real explanation - trying to debase your falsely perceived opponent into inferiority, thus trying to make yourself seem superior, only to end up revealing your own issues very clearly. The only real opposition is in yourself, with yourself, as I'm merely describing and bringing out relevant points.

If you were aware enough, you would never get angry in the first place. Because there would no longer be a reason inherent in yourself. The anger anyone expresses originates from within themselves, for whatever makes them angry brings out the contradictions and issues inherent in themselves. But then what are the causes and reasons of those? What I wrote represents something negative and painful present in yourself, for you went angry over it. Just like someone who, while doing something, "being in their element", suddenly, as if out of nowhere, gets a painful cut or prick, or hits the head hard against something, thus interrupting them and their process, tends to get angry.

Have fun with your personal darkness. If you can find it...

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2014, 09:00:20 pm »
Bullshit!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2014, 01:36:13 pm »
. One more disrespectful, low-quality, and off-topic post, and I'm locking the thread.

Offline fanbrits

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2016, 06:13:20 pm »
No kicking the head when a man is down on the ground

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk