Author Topic: Pro-Biotics and Enzyme supp.  (Read 3994 times)

JaX

Pro-Biotics and Enzyme supp.
« on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:44 am »
I'm looking for some products to help with digestion when having to eat overcooked foods

Can anyone refer to any superior enzyme supplements and pro-biotics which are as natural as possible?  I see products like "raw" kombucha tea on the shelves, which supposedly contain enormous amounts of digestive friendly bacteria, but I wanna know if anyone has gotten great results with a specific product

Offline Raw Rob

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Pro-Biotics and Enzyme supp.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:53:04 am »
I've had great results from using Sustenex probiotic. You can find it at CVS or places like that, but you might want to check the laxative section as apposed to vitamins and such. I used to have Ulcerative Colitis, and this was the first probiotic to help me. Of course, not eating carbohydrates helped me too. I still take the probiotic because I think when I drink coffee or alcohol, that kills the bacteria. I'm trying to stop those two things. Here's the company's website, it comes in a box:

http://www.sustenex.com/about-bestprobiotics-helpfulbacteria.aspx?gclid=CNbh66KV5ZgCFSEgDQodLXmgdQ

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:02:20 pm »
Raw honey contains an extraordinary amount of enzymes.  I eat honey with most meals of beef just b/c I notice it settles the stomach and seems to aid digestion.  I assume that much of this is related to the high enzyme content.

Also, if you're eating cooked meat, lemons and limes, lemons and limes.  The acid really helps to break down the meat and keep the digestive system moving.  I eat tons of these when I'm travelling and have to eat cooked-paleo. 
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 12:27:44 pm »
This is a nice thought about raw honey.  I will experiment on this.  Our favorite raw honey is GREEN!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 07:23:09 am »
This is a nice thought about raw honey.  I will experiment on this.  Our favorite raw honey is GREEN!

You're so lucky where you live re food-variety. Remind me why your honey is green.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 05:42:39 pm »
anyone here have experience with purchased effective microorganisms ems?

unheated honey added to any meal has been good for my stomach too, and nothing but good still
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk