Author Topic: Newbie looking for raw recipe books  (Read 3497 times)

Offline CVanBigMan

• Forager
    • View Profile
Newbie looking for raw recipe books
« on: February 28, 2014, 10:58:44 am »
Hello All,
First post here, I love this forum.  My main issues I'm addressing with an RPD are low testosterone and severe adrenal fatigue.
I read AV's book "We want to live" and was blown away.  What an incredible story, very inspiring.
Anyway, I'm curious to learn of any raw recipe books, blogs, lists or whatever form might exist.
I'm enjoying raw beef and avacado most every night, but am going to need some variety soon! :)
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie looking for raw recipe books
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 12:05:13 pm »
Fatty seafoods, especially shellfish and roe.  Will help the adrenals AND the low testosterone. Grassfed animal fat as well.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 08:18:11 pm »
Welcome,  Offline CVanBigMan

The real paleo recipe is to avoid all recipes  :) and eat the food as found in nature, unprocessed and unmixed!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 10:11:06 pm »
Raw wild game would introduce even more variety.

Most of us long-termers do not really bother with raw recipes and eat the raw meat on its own. That said, there must be dozens of recipes for raw meat dishes online, such as for ceviche, sashimi, carpaccio, steak tartare, raw oysters etc. etc. Just make sure to provide raw versions of any sauces mentioned.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 10:32:37 pm »
beef + egg yolks
beef + bone marrow
LAMB.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 11:48:08 pm »
I don't do recipes, either. And I eat with my hands a lot when I'm by myself. I like the way raw paleo engages my senses.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 01:01:37 pm »

Anyway, I'm curious to learn of any raw recipe books, blogs, lists or whatever form might exist.

Seriously? Recipe Book for RAW PALEO FOODS? All you need is a little salt to taste and that's it! If that! LOL. This isn't the cooking channel! But, to each his own. Why don't you experiment, and write your own book. KEEP IT SIMPLE.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk