Author Topic: Qs re Candida and leaky gut-  (Read 30020 times)

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Qs re Candida and leaky gut-
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2014, 04:53:05 am »
Please elaborate on that.

There have been long-term studies on children eating large doses of "high risk" fish (like tuna) regularly throughout their childhood, with no ill effects. In fact, these children all had an increase in IQ and some other benefits resulting from the benefits of eating seafood regularly. Forgive me for not having a link to the study. I'm sure someone can get it for you if you find it necessary.

I actually ate tons of tuna and even swordfish throughout my childhood. My mom didn't know about the "mercury risk" until I was almost a teenager, then she completely stopped buying swordfish and only she got to eat the tuna (sadface). Some might say I'm a bit crazy, but I personally don't think anything is wrong with me. ;)

Also, from my understanding, PETA started the mercury scare. That ALONE makes me laugh at the entire concept and completely disregard it. I know that isn't actual science, but that's more than enough from me. And I've mentioned this to a few people and they all started laughing and said they'd be happily enjoying tuna and swordfish regularly now. :p
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

moringa82

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2014, 07:25:47 pm »
how can heavy metals be a myth... people can only get rid of candida overgrowth and worms and other parasites if they go and do a chelation protocol and a gut healing prootocol. there are millions of people who did chelate the heavy metals and did get well...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2014, 02:27:59 pm »
how can heavy metals be a myth... people can only get rid of candida overgrowth and worms and other parasites if they go and do a chelation protocol and a gut healing prootocol. there are millions of people who did chelate the heavy metals and did get well...
Catreats is talking about the Seychelles Rochester University study, still ongoing, which showed that Seychelles Islanders children did not get harmed even when though they ate 10 times more seafood than the average American. In fact, it was shown that their IQs were slightly higher as a result of this fish-diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles_Child_Development_Study

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8714865

Basically, the whole heavy metals issue is a myth, pure and simple.  The placebo effect is more likely the cause re supposed "recoveries".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

moringa82

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 07:52:20 pm »
Catreats is talking about the Seychelles Rochester University study, still ongoing, which showed that Seychelles Islanders children did not get harmed even when though they ate 10 times more seafood than the average American. In fact, it was shown that their IQs were slightly higher as a result of this fish-diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles_Child_Development_Study

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8714865

Basically, the whole heavy metals issue is a myth, pure and simple.  The placebo effect is more likely the cause re supposed "recoveries".

oh, i dont talk about heavy metals from raw sea food eating...

the sources im talking about are: processed junk foods/drinks, vaccines, geoengineering(aka chemtrails), from household cleaing stuff, personal hygiene stuff, cosmetics, amalgam in mouth, from wall paint, ''eco'' light bulbs, tap water, bottled water, shower water, canned foods/drinks(like beer, tuna etc.), pesticides, chemical fertilisers, grain fed meat/fish, cookware, smoking(cigarettes/pot)...  these are all accumulated in our bodies... thats why killing candida without chelating might be dangerous.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2014, 02:08:24 pm »
Like I said before, heavy metal poisoning is a myth. The notion that microscopic traces, well below the RDA of such minerals, can be  harmful is laughable. The mercury amalgam myth, for example, has been exposed long ago.

These heavy metal advocates ignore the fact that we already have traces of toxic elements such as uranium in all our bodies, no matter how "prisitne" our environment might be but that these amounts are way too tiny to be harmful.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

moringa82

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 02:49:28 pm »
Like I said before, heavy metal poisoning is a myth. The notion that microscopic traces, well below the RDA of such minerals, can be  harmful is laughable. The mercury amalgam myth, for example, has been exposed long ago.

These heavy metal advocates ignore the fact that we already have traces of toxic elements such as uranium in all our bodies, no matter how "prisitne" our environment might be but that these amounts are way too tiny to be harmful.

i guess blood, hair, urine, saliva heavy metal tests(showing levels well above ''RDA'') are  myth too

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 03:09:41 pm »
i guess blood, hair, urine, saliva heavy metal tests(showing levels well above ''RDA'') are  myth too
Actually, RDA levels are deliberately set  so low that higher amounts still would not be toxic. As for higher amounts claimed, yes they are indeed a myth.
" Ron Paul.

moringa82

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 04:31:49 pm »
As for higher amounts claimed, yes they are indeed a myth.

In YOUR opinion is a myth.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:47 pm »
In YOUR opinion is a myth.
Hardly. There is plenty of scientific evidence now debunking the mercury in amalgal myth for example. Yes, there have been a few cranks like Dr Wakefield who spoke loudly in favour of  heavy metal contamination but he was found to have committed fraud, in the end.
" Ron Paul.

moringa82

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 12:03:26 am »
Hardly. There is plenty of scientific evidence now debunking the mercury in amalgal myth for example. Yes, there have been a few cranks like Dr Wakefield who spoke loudly in favour of  heavy metal contamination but he was found to have committed fraud, in the end.

There is also plenty of scientific evidence now proving the mercury in amalgam and vaccine and cans and processed foods and etc.etc.

Oh yeah, by WHO was Dr. Wakefield found to have committed 'fraud'? By 100% pure hard core CRIMINALS. If you think that parasites(aka government workers) are working for your best interest(when trillions are in the game) then you need to grow up.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2014, 02:46:13 pm »
There is also plenty of scientific evidence now proving the mercury in amalgam and vaccine and cans and processed foods and etc.etc.

Oh yeah, by WHO was Dr. Wakefield found to have committed 'fraud'? By 100% pure hard core CRIMINALS. If you think that parasites(aka government workers) are working for your best interest(when trillions are in the game) then you need to grow up.
I am very well aware that the scientific concensus is that mercury in amalgam is a myth. That means there are far more solid scientific studies debunking mercury scares while those studies supporting the scares are usually found to be fraudulent(like Dr Wakefield´s one). Ad, while some conspiracy theories are obviously correct, this sort of thing is more like sily  UFO conspiracies or worse.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 12:22:56 am »
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Just because wakefield may be a "Crank" does not prove vaccines are safe.

Just because scientist say mercury amalgams are safe does not prove anything.

I was in the dentist with my daughter and a woman in the next chair over was talking to the dentist about how her son developed headaches, insomnia and some other unknown neurological problem within days of getting a Mercury filling. The neurologist said that there was no connection and it was never reported. How many millions of these cases simply fail to be reported is an "unknown"!

The lady dentist said that she chose to have her own Mercury filling removed, though she did say that the other filling wouldn't hold so the tooth had to be capped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JqQLqqTc
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2014, 12:58:52 am »
Wakefield was THE doctor spouted as the main argument against mercury, yet was heavily discredited. The sheer amount of evidence against the mercury/amalgam theory is too great to be effectively discounted.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:59 am »
Medical science is continually playing out a shell game, when it comes to identifying specific environmental causes of disease. The studies that link heavy metals, and other environmental pollution to conditions like leaky gut simply will not be properly conducted or funded.

I personally suffered from Candida and leaky gut, I even had blood results high in lead and aluminum, yet the CDC wont even acknowledge that these conditions exist even though they are fairly common.

Another problem is the single cause presumption, science cannot test for the multitude of variables that would explain why one person exposed to a certain amount of pollution will develop a condition, while another person will not.

Mercury in shots, amalgams, and other environmental sources may only act as an adjuvant that along with a number of other factors work to increase ones susceptibility to such conditions. My hair analysis showed I was high in aluminum, cadmium, manganese, and lead, as well as deficient in many trace minerals. It is rare that just one element would results in the development of these chronic conditions

Personally I had Mercury shots growing up, mercury amalgams, drank fluoridated water, ate foods with aluminum as an ingredient, ate GMO, drank bovine growth hormone pasteurized milk, worked around formaldehyde treated lumber, PCB electrical components, etc. When one is under the influence of sooo many negative conditions simultaneously then WHO is to say exactly what is the primary cause when at 22 years old , I became stricken down with a mystery illness.

Comprehensive testing of segments of the population by government organizations could be done, and would help to shed some light on the subject. It cost 70 million dollars for a fighter jet and our government pays for hundreds in order to protect us from harm, and yet they absolutely refuse to spend a fraction of that to investigate why millions of people are being attacked from the inside out by these mysterious conditions. Its a tragedy.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 06:07:25 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

moringa82

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 05:39:36 pm »
I personally suffered from Candida and leaky gut, I even had blood results high in lead and aluminum, yet the CDC wont even acknowledge that these conditions exist even though they are fairly common.

Are you now healed from candida and leaky gut?

Yes, 'science' can prove or disprove anything.

'Scientists' also proved thath: margarine is better then butter, smoking is healthy, alcohol is healthy, government is god incarnate and is there for the average slave's benefit, fat is evil, carbs are good, to much protein is bad, vaccines are best thing since sliced bread, fluoride is good for you, global warming is real, chemtrails are not real, there is no scientific mass mind control going on, mercury is good for the brain(increases IQ), GMO's are heaven on earth, there is no cure for cancer, diabetes or the other created diseases, earth is a globe/ball shaped etcetc

Offline Saris

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2014, 01:25:14 pm »
w
There have been long-term studies on children eating large doses of "high risk" fish (like tuna) regularly throughout their childhood, with no ill effects. In fact, these children all had an increase in IQ and some other benefits resulting from the benefits of eating seafood regularly. Forgive me for not having a link to the study. I'm sure someone can get it for you if you find it necessary.

I actually ate tons of tuna and even swordfish throughout my childhood. My mom didn't know about the "mercury risk" until I was almost a teenager, then she completely stopped buying swordfish and only she got to eat the tuna (sadface). Some might say I'm a bit crazy, but I personally don't think anything is wrong with me. ;)

Also, from my understanding, PETA started the mercury scare. That ALONE makes me laugh at the entire concept and completely disregard it. I know that isn't actual science, but that's more than enough from me. And I've mentioned this to a few people and they all started laughing and said they'd be happily enjoying tuna and swordfish regularly now. :p

1. Tuna is not a "High Risk" fish unless you're pregnant or a young child ; and it's albacore. No scientists or doctors have other said otherwise. Eating fish will not make you better at tests, I.Q or otherwise. I.Q is also poppycock, even the inventor of the tests said it. If you have a high "I.Q" it means you're good at taking I.Q tests - congrats.

2. Most smokers never develop lung cancer either. Genetic inheritance plays a large role in disease and ... you're not very old ... so don't count your winnings yet.

3. There is nothing funny about Mercury and other heavy metals. If you ingested the contents of a thermometer ... you would die in short time. Heavy metals are accumulative ... so keep that in mind.

4. Cooking fish seems to actually augment the potency of the heavy metals.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2014, 03:39:28 pm »
There have been a lot of lies made about IQ tests such as the notion that IQ tests were  "culturally-biased" or the notion that a high IQ merely means you are good at IQ tests. I will grant that  a long familiarity with IQ tests can make one do them slightly faster and slightly better, but, as a general guide, they are a good, rough indicator of intelligence. I only wish that they would be more original and varied in their questions.

The Seychelles study showed that eating fish did indeed increase IQ points. Hardly surprising given the nutrients in fish, re omega-3 which is vital for the brain.

The mercury-scares involve microscopic ingested daily amounts of mercury, nowhere near the amounts found in a thermometer. So there has never been any truth to the mercury-hysteria in the media.

Aajonus used to claim that raw fish protected against the mercury. Nonsense really, especially since mercury-levels were way too low in fish anyway.
" Ron Paul.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2014, 01:44:50 am »
Medical science is continually playing out a shell game, when it comes to identifying specific environmental causes of disease. The studies that link heavy metals, and other environmental pollution to conditions like leaky gut simply will not be properly conducted or funded.

Another problem is the single cause presumption, science cannot test for the multitude of variables that would explain why one person exposed to a certain amount of pollution will develop a condition, while another person will not.

Mercury in shots, amalgams, and other environmental sources may only act as an adjuvant that along with a number of other factors work to increase ones susceptibility to such conditions. My hair analysis showed I was high in aluminum, cadmium, manganese, and lead, as well as deficient in many trace minerals. It is rare that just one element would results in the development of these chronic conditions

Personally I had Mercury shots growing up, mercury amalgams, drank fluoridated water, ate foods with aluminum as an ingredient, ate GMO, drank bovine growth hormone pasteurized milk, worked around formaldehyde treated lumber, PCB electrical components, etc. When one is under the influence of sooo many negative conditions simultaneously then WHO is to say exactly what is the primary cause when at 22 years old , I became stricken down with a mystery illness.

Comprehensive testing of segments of the population by government organizations could be done, and would help to shed some light on the subject. It cost 70 million dollars for a fighter jet and our government pays for hundreds in order to protect us from harm, and yet they absolutely refuse to spend a fraction of that to investigate why millions of people are being attacked from the inside out by these mysterious conditions. Its a tragedy.

how did you healed your leaky gut and candida?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2018, 09:37:57 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions nurture.  I think my RPD vlc/zc diet will remove candida from my body better than anything else I've tried (and I've done most things by now!)  :)  Bee Wilder is a great source for information on dealing with Candida.

I agree with your suggestions re: mercury.  As I understand it, candida feeds on the mercury deposits and actually changes it to a non-toxic form.  The candida yeasts are actually doing us a favour!!  (as, I suspect, are most bacteria, viruses and parasites).  I believe it's a potentially dangerous thing to try dealing with the candida without dealing with the mercury and other issues.  I had all of my amalgam fillings removed about 15 years ago by a specialist in Dusseldorf, Germany.  It was unheard of in the UK at the time!  I had a full detox and it was a very professional and fully equipped operation.  I was at the clinic 9 'til 5pm for an entire week plus additional treatments at the dentists personal home.

what did u replace the mercury fillings with?

did u try coconut oil detox to get rid of candida?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk