Author Topic: newbie query  (Read 2581 times)

Offline nightmare

• Forager
    • View Profile
newbie query
« on: October 05, 2014, 06:45:41 pm »
Hi! I think it would be helpful for newbies like me if site admin create a highly moderated topic where every RPD follower can post detailed info about himself with pics and vids of himself(herself). I understand that the general ammount of RPD fans is still not very significant and there will be not pretty many people willing to post info about themselves for free, but with time number of such a guys will grow... I hope...
 As for me as an every newbie at forum, not RPD follower, but highly interested, i have many questions in my head. The most common and simple question is how body weight changes on RPD diet. It would be very handy to get info about all body changes in 1 topic, where every post meets some requirements(this is for anti-fake content too) so every post needs to include video where person confirms that he is on a raw food diet or explains his diet).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 01:13:56 am by nightmare »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: newbie query
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 11:50:46 pm »
Hi! I think it would be helpful for newbies like me if site admin create a highly moderated topic where every RPD follower can post detailed info about himself with pics and vids of himself(herself). I understand that the general ammount of RPD fans is still not very significant and there will be not pretty many people willing to post info about themselves for free, but with time number of such a guys will grow... I hope...
 As for me as an every newbie at forum, not RPD follower, but highly interested, i have many questions in my head. The most common and simple question is how body weight changes on RPD diet. It would be very handy to get info about all body changes in 1 topic, where every post meets some requirements(this is for anti-fake content too) so every post needs to include video where person confirms that he is on a raw food diet or explains his diet).

Welcome! A lot of the information that you are looking for is here for the browsing, but requiring members to determine strict "posting rules" (as you suggest) requires a lot of active moderation, such as moving and editing posts. The kind of forum you suggest is usually supported by retail affiliation or ads, which we don't have here. Start in the Welcoming Committee section at http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/welcoming-commitee/. Individual member journals are good to browse, especially if you read something from a particular member and you want to learn more about that person's story.

The search function can find you a lot of specific information. You will have to wade through information that may or may not be of interest to you, but look on the positive side: members here are free to post their own posts without strict rules.

My most valuable acquisition from this forum has been how to store, prepare, and handle raw meat. I live in a world where every package of meat carries a dire warning about thorough cooking, and I had no idea how to maintain a raw kitchen until I learned how to buy and store meat well.

On the other hand, I don't particularly care about the verified results of others because I experiment with what I read to find out what my body's results will be. Selfish, yes; but that's all I really care about.

My friends (senior citizens) see me and how I glow with improved health while they are all taking insulin and putting rash cream on their psoriasis. Their medicine cabinets are full of prescription medicines, and mine has a jar of coconut oil. Like them, I believed the high-carb vegan propaganda of the day. Unlike them, I got tired of multiplying illnesses and switched to RPD. Will they follow suit? Nope!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk