Author Topic: Putin Truth Teller - World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules 24 Oct 2014  (Read 31938 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Putin the Truth Teller. Putin the Truth Seeker. The highest ranking current reigning government official "Conspiracy Theorist" in the world. You need to listen, you need to understand. This speech marks the official start of the reorganization of this world for a better order than this current mess we are in. If you want truth speech. This is it.

Putin at Valdai - World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules (FULL VIDEO)

It is long, it is loaded with truth speech.

A fresh speech with zero diplomatic bull shit. Direct to the point.

World leaders should speak like this.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
**** SHILL ALERT ****

Oh please.
I would not trust a single word of his.  He is a professional lair taught by the very best of KGB.  He knows how to manipulate millions of idiots.

But when it comes to governing, Putin is total imbecile.  In 15 years on the throne he hasn't done jack to divest economy from natural resources.  Under his watch Russia is approaching the fate of Soviet Union.  Russia has the richest natural resources, more than any other country.  Yet, the quality of life is miserable.  I've been to Russian countryside few years ago and it is even worse than countryside in the Philippines (been there few times as well).

Putin is either doing this on purpose or he is a complete moron.  Those who look up to Putin, I truly feel sorry for them.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:34:37 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Oh please.
I would not trust a single word of his.  He is a professional lair taught by the very best of KGB.  He knows how to manipulate millions of idiots.

But when it comes to governing, Putin is total imbecile.  In 15 years on the throne he hasn't done jack to divest economy from natural resources.  Under his watch Russia is approaching the fate of Soviet Union.  Russia has the richest natural resources, more than any other country.  Yet, the quality of life is miserable.  I've been to Russian countryside few years ago and it is even worse than countryside in the Philippines (been there few times as well).

Putin is either doing this on purpose or he is a complete moron.  Those who look up to Putin, I truly feel sorry for them.

Did you actually listen to the conference? No you never bothered.  You have a set of canned lines you copy and paste into this forum when politics are involved.

Please do not shoot from the hip.  More likely you sound so SHILL-like with your responses... "we have all the guns and the goons - so whatever anyone else says is stupid..."

For those who do not know... A SHILL = someone paid to post a point of view to disrupt respectful and logical exchanges of ideas in discussion forums.

Shills have no intellectual honesty because they are paid to disrupt idea exchanges.

In this example of your canned reply... the idea is to tell the viewer of this thread to totally ignore anything of that wonderful frank discussion conference... because your shilling says so.

My request for you YS is you do not SHILL into this forum.  Go out and SHILL in other forums.  Not this one.  We are raw paleo dieters here and are above the usual SHILL tactics.

Besides, the number of raw paleo dieters is very few.  WE are not worth your shilling job.

------

Somehow Putin has matched my independent analysis of the world situation.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:32:45 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Wow, great speech.                                                   In this first short example, Cayce - in the 1930s - indicated the 'sins' of the key nations: America - has forgotten "in God we trust" England - conceit France - lust China - isolationism India - internalization of knowledge Italy - dissensions He said "Russia will become beacons of hope for the world." The statement about the 'conceit' (of the Zionist London Banksters?) in England is extraordinary. Just look at the Zionist conquest of Europe under the EU. The comment about America having forgotten "in God we Trust" is beyond eerily accurate. Remember, these statements were made in the 1930s 
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Everyone needs to SHILL-out here...   ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:24:34 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Transcript of Putin's speech and an endorsement from American Paul Craig Roberts.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/10/25/vladimir-putin-leader-moral-world-paul-craig-roberts/

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Say what you will about Putin, but it is obvious that he loves his country.  I wish I could say the same about our fascist leader.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Lol @ calling ys a shill.  where can I get a job as a shill?  I could use the money.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Google this to find a shill job:

"how to get hired as a forum shill"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The Russian blogger chipstone summarized the most salient points from Putin speech as follows:

1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.

2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.

3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia's decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.

4. Russia favors a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.

5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America's ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia's challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a savior of the world, as she had in the past.

6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.

7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not war—nor does she fear it.

8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order—until their efforts start to impinge on Russia's key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.

9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia's power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fi/2014/10/putin-to-western-elites-play-time-is.html?m=1

Offline colorles

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
whether or not the so called New World Order has "failed" is up for grabs, i'd say quite on the contrary. but either way if it is failing, the concept of "if i go down, everybody goes down" is in effect, its simply how psychopaths work (although of course not everybody would go down, its just a means of "starting over" for some, at the expense of all the cattle so to speak)

and this would be a way to do it (coupled with concocted wars and conflicts and everything else that goes along with it):

THE EBOLA DECEPTION: VACCINE AGENDA FULLY EXPOSED [Part 1]

on another note, sad thing an elder relative of mine is going to be in the hospital soon...and by a few different factors it is being heavily pushed on me and some other families members to get a flu vaccination. i've been vaccinated before, when i was younger and had virtually no consent (after all you need them to go to school), but i am against it with everything i am. but hey at least they are not mandatory (sarcasm)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Russia doesn't matter. Graphene batteries will be the end of Russian and Muslim relevance, and that will happen in the next 10 years. Oil is the only thing propping up those systems.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Putin may be one of the highest level world stage leaders who hasn't been completely neutered. He openly speaks out about the false flag shenanigans that are taboo for western statesmen to even mention. He advocates policy to protect the, security, health and well being of his people to the best of his capability. Who else on the world stage speaks openly about such issues? Much of what I have heard him speak of seems justified as long as its taken in context?

Ask the US president what he thinks of the NWO, or what he thinks really happened to JFK, or who was really responsible for 911.  Let us ask our president why he feeds his own children organic foods, while rubberstamping GMO for all others who are too poor to afford unadulterated food?

Say what you will, about the interpretation of truth in these matters , Putins job is to play the role of a champion for the Russian people and he is someone who when called upon, will go directly to the people and tell it on the mountain, in ways that the liar class of western politicians are unable to. He is far from an Omnipotent dictator, taking into consideration that the corruption of the old line of oligarcs and the mob still rule over much of Russia, it is unrealistic to expect the entire territory to become a paragon of egalitarianism because of actions any government administration.

He is somewhat limited in his effect over policy which would run counter to those of the corporate worlds'  economic supremacy, though in some matters he is taking a stand where few others will. He has band imports of U.S Meat and all GMOs because it is deemed unfit for his own people. http://www.globalresearch.ca/geopolitics-of-organic-food-russia-china-and-france-ban-gmos/5380228

U.S leaders act like cowards and puppets of higher powers, afraid to even address Putin's accusations of evil conduct in the name of creating a newer "new world order".
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:33:00 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Russia doesn't matter. Graphene batteries will be the end of Russian and Muslim relevance, and that will happen in the next 10 years. Oil is the only thing propping up those systems.

Super interesting.  Please post a link to these graphene batteries for newbies.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
That's amazing CK.  Thank you.  Might be good to speculate on the stocks of what companies are into these graphene batteries!  Must also prepare for that new economy with ubiquitous graphene technology.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Don’t forget that a battery is nothing more than an energy storage system!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:07:55 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Don’t forget that a battery is nothing more than an energy storage system!
I once thought the same, until I read stuff that explained that every electrical "generator", including batteries, is designed to make itself fail. That the entire science was built in such a way that if you follow the rules of that science and build something accordingly all you can get is a self-destroying energy source that needs to be "charged" with energy from outside it to restore it to its functioning condition, where it again begins gradually destroying itself. Energy comes through a dipole, from the vacuum/ether (it has many names), and obviously that's endless energy itself.

Considering everything I already know about our messed up world and the fact that all that is mainstream and backed by official institutions is to a large or total extent a lie, I have no doubt. They lie about medicine and ban good and natural things as if those are bad; say that material world is all there is; official schools are indoctrination and brainwashing centers; say that oil will run out when that's not true at all; they lie about everything... and if they don't lie then they will twist it or turn things upside down ("good into evil, evil into good"). Then why not electrical science as well? After all, energy converters that are designed to never stop working and to never need external input of energy because they tap into an infinite source we are all "swimming" in and dependent on anyway cannot give the "elite" power nor control.
Everything official is rigged and twisted.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Considering everything I already know about our messed up world and the fact that all that is mainstream and backed by official institutions is to a large or total extent a lie, I have no doubt.

I would have to agree with you there.

What I do with medicine is to get in touch and learn about healing myself and get in touch with say people here in this forum.

We can also do that with inventors, get in touch with the real inventors themselves.  So many inventions out there by independent people.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Everything official is rigged and twisted.

So, it’s extremely simple. It’s useless to study, research, experiment and think to distinguish what’s right from what’s wrong: if it is official it’s false or twisted and if it is a conspiracy theory or something akin, it’s right. Very easy, indeed! 

What about Putin?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Some people think Putin is part of the conspiracy.  Some do not think so.

I like the point of view of Andrew Gause:

http://oneradionetwork.com/the-real-world-of-money/andrew-gause-real-world-money-votes-matters-counts-votes/

Listen to Andy, he tells about the US Empire's complete dominance in world affairs.  Some of those who think they are independent are actually not.  Those who do not go along like Libya's Gaddafi... his country, his life's work, his civilization was destroyed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:43:39 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet

Listen to Andy, he tells about the US Empire's complete dominance in world affairs.  Some of those who think they are independent are actually not.  Those who do not go along like Libya's Gaddafi... his country, his life's work, his civilization was destroyed.

Err, actually, Gaddhafi DID go along with the West. He paid compensation for the Lockerbie bombing even though everyone knew it was Syria who was actually behind it and pledged to stop nonexistent attempts to build nuclear bombs/reactors and was friends with Tony Blair and Sarkozy before they turned and betrayed him.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:29:04 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Gaddhafi's Libya went altruistic against the rules of the west:

- he housed all the Libyans
- he educated the Libyans
- he established a real democracy (he was just an inspirational figurehead by the end)
- he gave the Libyans the highest standard of living in Africa
- Libya began doing leadership role acts in Africa.
- Libya wanted to establish a gold dinar for itself and the entire African continent.

Which directly threatened the petrodollar.

What were the Libyans and Gaddhafi thinking? Or not thinking. That the empire had grown soft and altruistic?

No sir.  As Andy Gause above said, the velvet gloves are now OFF... feel our IRON FIST.

- the empire via the UN issued a "no fly zone" which was in reality translated to... bomb Libya to the stone age.
- On the first day of the "rebel uprising"... the "rebels" established a NEW Libyan Central Bank... aligned with the empire's central banking network.
- The empire carted away all of Libya's GOLD.
- Libya today is called a "failed state" ... meaning... destroyed.

----- Just pointing out the truth how I saw it happen to Libya.  If I were top dog politician of my country (Philippines), I would lobby for my country to be top dog lackey of the Empire, be #2 and displace Japan in lackey-ness... hopefully give us the wonderful job of printing money as well... woo hoo... ---------
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:55:46 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
My request for you YS is you do not SHILL into this forum.  Go out and SHILL in other forums.  Not this one.  We are raw paleo dieters here and are above the usual SHILL tactics.

Are you are so clueless.
I've been following this man since 1998.  I know how he talks and what he does.  I have all the facts to prove his is master manipulator and professional liar.

Please take your shill comments back.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Say what you will about Putin, but it is obvious that he loves his country.

Yes, he loves it so much that in 15 years of his authoritarian rule Russia is still a typical 3rd world country when it comes to economic development.  So much for loving.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk