Author Topic: Blended raw frog remedy  (Read 3085 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Blended raw frog remedy
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 12:29:14 am »
Whole raw frogs, I will go out and get some this next season for sure.

I still haven't done my bunny smoothie yet, but I have been blending sheep stomach into a delicious pudding. I have a blend tek that can turn any animal flesh into liquid, so I am doing more experiments. I made a sheep lung smoothie last night, which was good.

I am convinced that Whole animals is where the best balance of nutrition can be found.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 02:38:48 pm »
Whole raw frogs, I will go out and get some this next season for sure.

I still haven't done my bunny smoothie yet, but I have been blending sheep stomach into a delicious pudding. I have a blend tek that can turn any animal flesh into liquid, so I am doing more experiments. I made a sheep lung smoothie last night, which was good.

I am convinced that Whole animals is where the best balance of nutrition can be found.
Why blend and not just eat it plain, raw, unprocessed?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 07:13:45 am »
Lungs and stomach tissue is tough and it takes forever to chew and isn't the most appetizing, but blending it turns it into a pudding that can be eatin as an appetizer before my main course.

Also its difficult to get all the nutrient rich tissue of smaller animals, such as the glands, eyes, brains an marrow, unless you like crunching their bones with your teeth, blending is a convenient way to grind up all the tissues bones and all.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk