Author Topic: Beating head into wall  (Read 3979 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Beating head into wall
« on: June 25, 2012, 08:12:50 am »
I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it

at least I am unable to stop. Never give up never surrender.

My herd is growing. I am making plans to build my herd until I can save up enough money to buy land. I am growing the business into the farm of the future.

I have gained incredible experience, I really know how to make a business of this now. I know how to grow food that I believe is superior to the wild game that still exists in most of the world. I know how to grow incredibly happy and healthy and thriving animals. I can take care of many many many of them.

100 acres could support several families. Joel Salatin farms with himself, his mother, his wife, his son's family, his daughter and his brother and his family, making a living off of 550 acres, only 100 in pasture. He claims to annually make 8000 dollars an acre.

I do not care where I live, just that I can contribute a valuable part to a community, that I can be part of a community who cares about me. There are plusses and minuses to everywhere, though I would like to live somewhere with good soil, hopefully 600+ feet above sea level.

I could manage more than one farm, I just need to find enough land to make a living for several people. There is more land out there that is wasted now that there is more hope for a back to the land movement now than ever. We can heal the earth. We should be payed to do it.

Anyone interested in hearing more or talking? Serious business guys.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Beating head into wall
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:47:58 am »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Beating head into wall
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:44:49 am »
i would like to do the same thing
-----------