Author Topic: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!  (Read 59260 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 12:22:48 am »
How are his stools? Are they loose/runny?

He's been having coffee enemas the past 3 days and stopped yesterday so no stool yet.  But they seemed normal prior.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 12:24:00 am »
Thanks to you guys, I am resolved to smash through with 100% raw paleo diet enforcement.
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/17/child-eczema-it-has-to-be-raw-bloody-meat-raw-animal-fat-paleo-diet/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 03:02:19 am »
Thanks to you guys, I am resolved to smash through with 100% raw paleo diet enforcement.

I wish my son who is sick was three or four in a sense.  Past that age he's so very strongly known what he wants, and especially past age eleven or twelve there is no use providing food he didn't ask for.  It seems raw animal meat and fat is really the cure for all health ills.  I'm not saying this without experience, as I've stayed with people with terrible ills and have a good bit of experience really trying with some great success with a fairly wide variety of other systems of healing and health eating.

I feel bad your son is having such bad eczema, and that you did.  I recall the pictures.  I couldn't imagine such a case.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 05:19:11 am »
Hey Edwin,

Have you tried 'Grounding'? Sleep grounded etc

Not sure if it will help, but just a thought?

Phil

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 09:51:44 pm »
We know now that the root cause is Candida - Yeast - Fungus, those idiots.

Beam Ray is direct hit at those culprits... and it is intestinal

But the problem was the boy had his first beam ray session Saturday evening. 
And he did not poop the whole of Sunday.

From talking with a fellow health advocate, we picked up vinegar enema for candida.

My son needed an enema anyway in the evening to clear his guts.

But I have no experience with a vinegar enema, so I did 2 consecutive vinegar enemas on myself first.

Feeling confident that the mixture I did was safe, I gave my son 2 consecutive vinegar enemas too.

Sure enough 1st blow smelled really bad...

2nd blow had lots more.

Should have done a 3rd one but it was too late at night.

I believe the vinegar enemas are a great addition to this healing protocol.

Beam ray in the morning must be followed up by vinegar enemas.  I may adjust the strength of the vinegar enemas, but of course test it on myself first.

Let's wait for my boy to wake up tomorrow and see if he slept better and improved a bit.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 03:04:20 am »
Get him out in the sun, so he can get some vitamin D--the more skin exposed, the better.  Have him spend at least an hour a day mostly-unclothed in direct midday sunlight, maybe even more like 3-4 hours.

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 05:12:47 am »
Definitely agree with the last post as well.

Sunlight healed my eczema in a matter of days.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 07:03:32 am »
I agree with CitrusHigh - cut out all sugar, including fruit and honey. So only eat organ and muscle meat and fat. The only exception to this that I would allow is coconut and coconut water. I assume he's aready resting plenty, but if not the transition into ketosis will probably sort that out.

I also definitely agree that sunlight helps tremendously.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 09:38:37 pm »
The battle is against candida / yeast / fungi as the beam ray confirmed.

Yesterday's diet was good.  Very low carb.

Coconut water (he does not like coconut meat at all, never did)
Raw beef fat and muscle
Green juice of cucumber, celery and lemon.

Today's diet was good too.  But he was losing energy in the mid afternoon.  (very low carb diet adjustment thing.) So I gave in and bought him a FRESH ripe durian.  Never frozen, never refrigerated. ( I've got frozen durian, but in his case, I'll stick to all fresh).

Coconut water (he does not like coconut meat at all, never did)
Raw beef fat and muscle
Green juice of cucumber, celery and lemon.
A big expensive ocean prawn.
Fresh Durian (never frozen, never refrigerated)
+
Raw beef liver, raw beef heart and raw white onions.
( he kept repeating to me this combination of beef liver and onions for 2 days, I finally got some fresh today.) I found the beef heart delicious, he did too.

He had a pretty good appetite today.  I'm happy diet wise for him.

------------

We had a breakthrough with vinegar enema.  Beam ray morning should get a vinegar enema at night, must make sure all those dead germs are expelled via his poop hole.  Diagnosis is mostly intestinal candida and more stuff.

-------------

We've been had.  Chinese cream we were told to put on yesterday turned out to be a steroid as I checked the net. Grrr....

This morning and evening we went with Barefoot Herbalist MH spray III to spray on new spots where it itches.  It is hot.  But it damn stops the itching.  And we know it's not cheating.  It really seems to dissolve the expelled toxins.

Son has no courage spraying on the open wounds with spray III, too blindingly painful he thinks.

I thought we had killed all the itching by late afternoon.  An hour before bed he started itching real bad on his open left leg.

I just got him to sleep for an hour so far.

Tomorrow is another beam ray early morning.  And a raw paleo diet day.  And anthroposophic medicines day with added pulsatilla comp for yeast infections.

My wife just arrived from palawan and the healer there gave her neem + aloe, his own preparation for eczema.  Will see.

I'm looking at crocodile oil to order.

Our program so far, comments welcome:
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/18/child-eczema-cure-18-oct-progress-breakthrough-raw-paleo-diet-very-low-carb-vinegar-enema-beam-ray-anthroposophic-meds/

I need all your help and thoughts.  Thanks for reading.

----------

Reminder to myself to get Vitamin D supplements for my son.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:14:34 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 11:21:40 pm »
Suggestions for vitamin D rich foods?

sardines (cooked and bottled)
raw ocean shrimp ( he loves this)
raw liver ?
raw oysters?
raw clams?

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/18/child-eczema-treatment-vitamin-d-deficiency-food-and-supplementation-exploration/

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:03:53 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 03:39:58 am »
Goodsamaritan, did you get my message?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2011, 09:59:46 am »
Get him out in the sun, so he can get some vitamin D--the more skin exposed, the better.  Have him spend at least an hour a day mostly-unclothed in direct midday sunlight, maybe even more like 3-4 hours.

I will do this with him later.
Thank you.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2011, 10:53:52 am »
id caution on midday sunlight to begin with, especially for parts that are often clothed...morning sun is more gentle for those parts, you can be out for an hour before 10 each day for a week and  build up melanin and not harm the skin, gradually increase til there is no need cover up or go in midday due to the intensity of the sun
perhaps its different in your climate, humidity, altitude but i would still use caution

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2011, 11:09:23 am »
id caution on midday sunlight to begin with, especially for parts that are often clothed...morning sun is more gentle for those parts, you can be out for an hour before 10 each day for a week and  build up melanin and not harm the skin, gradually increase til there is no need cover up or go in midday due to the intensity of the sun
perhaps its different in your climate, humidity, altitude but i would still use caution

They're Phillippino, not white. They have brown skin, don't burn easily.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2011, 11:20:44 am »
If he's not used to a lot of sun exposure then for sure, work up to it, even with darker skin. But that can be done midday, it just means very short exposures to begin. 10-15 mins.

It is important that you get him out there between 10am and 2 pm. The sun is at too low of an angle outside of those parameters to generate vitamin d. It is actually destroying vitamin D the rest of the day, UVA destroys vitD UVB generates it.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2011, 06:52:52 pm »
The sun is at too low of an angle outside of those parameters to generate vitamin d. It is actually destroying vitamin D the rest of the day, UVA destroys vitD UVB generates it.

Interesting.  How does it destroy it?  I know through glass the best rays don't get in, and the other rays can trigger health problems.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2011, 06:55:18 pm »
raw ocean shrimp ( he loves this)
raw liver ?
raw oysters?
raw clams?
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/18/child-eczema-treatment-vitamin-d-deficiency-food-and-supplementation-exploration/

Raw wild tuna, raw pasture poultry liver and and yolk, raw wild herring, raw pasture pork fat all have very high D.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2011, 08:47:43 pm »
This eczema is not your regular toxemia eczema.
It is something else.
Beam Ray operator says it corresponds to "Mycosis Fungoides".
As my boy scratches when the beam ray turns on to the frequencies for Mycosis Fungoides.

Any help is welcome.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2011, 09:10:52 pm »
Stress from having a female teacher tellling him to sit still all day at school instead of learning, hunting and having adventures?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2011, 05:13:08 am »
Stress from having a female teacher tellling him to sit still all day at school instead of learning, hunting and having adventures?

That's a nice theory with conventional education.
But my wife and I ahead of time didn't want our children to experience that.
So we enrolled them in a Waldorf school.
They really like going to school.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2011, 09:31:38 pm »
Here is my latest news and theory:

The core problem is large intestine structure integrity mixed up with candida - yeast - fungus / impacted stools in pockets.  There are no exotic "germs", just pleomorphism at work.

Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday beam ray sessions.

Yesterday Wednesday afternoon we started giving him Sanchi Yae, a very very fast blood detoxifier, the exit of the detox is through his colon. Wednesday... no poop.  Thursday afternoon, still no poop. (beam ray and sanchi yae are supposed to generate lots of poop detox).

This evening 6pm we gave him just 1 vinegar enema to coax him to poop out what the Sanchi Yae and the Beam Ray machine had worked on. 
Problem was before exit was rock hard stools. 
When those initial rock hard stools popped out, a flood / sludge of dirt was pooped out.
But afterwards, rock hard stools again.
So this means that the rock hard stools formation is intermittent.

Anus - rock hard stools (in pocket?) - sludge - rock hard stools (in pocket?) - maybe the next sludge - maybe the next rock hard stools (in pocket?)

Maybe his colon has pockets where things get stuck / infected / fungus - yeast - candida growths occur + rock hard stools.  Colon needs rehabilitating.

We need to give him oil enemas again, virgin coconut oil, olive oil, to help unlock any other rock hard stuff in his colon.

This is a throwback to last year's intussusception - there is still something wrong and it needs to be fixed.

I need to flood him with hydration and raw animal FAT FAT FAT.  To restore his colon.

I'm also thinking of my great experience with Barefoot Herbalist MH's LBB capsules which restored my colon to Superman status.  Maybe there is LBB junior.  Let's see.

I really think the root cause of his small and less muscular status is malabsorption of nutrients in a bad / wrecked colon.

I plan to put him on an almost Zero Carb diet beginning tomorrow.  Eat only:

- fresh raw coconut juice
- 10 seconds each side 1 inch thick seared super fatty beef (this makes him eat a lot, and with the thickness, I get away with a lot of raw goodness for him)

Plus he still drinks the Sanchi Yae detoxifier.  He drinks his anthroposophic meds.

I will have him miss the beam ray session tomorrow.  He needs big big rest.

I feel the enema and disposal of lots of gunk last night will put him in healing / sleeping mode.  Just as Aajonus Vonderplanitz and other healers describe healing mode as 15++ hours of sleep straight.  I will not be waking him up.  I may even encourage the putting up of curtains to darken the room in the morning so he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps.

I really need your expert inputs and thoughts guys and gals, criticism welcome, no need to PM, just reply here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:16:23 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Child Eczema - How to cure Diverticulitis?
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 10:40:52 pm »
Updated theory here:

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/20/child-eczema-cure-oct-20-2011-grand-unified-theory-root-cause/

I really need your expert inputs and thoughts guys and gals, criticism welcome, no need to PM, just reply here.

---------------

It seems my next phase to cure is:

Diverticulitis is a condition where herniated pockets begin forming in your colon.  The pockets will ultimately catch and trap feces.  In time, the feces will build up and lead to blockages and problems evacuating stool properly.  Colon constipation will result and ultimately could lead to bacteria and toxins being re-released back into the body.

How do you cure Diverticulitis?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:59:08 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 03:03:01 am »
    One thing, stay away from seeds!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 04:00:43 am »
GS - Do you now feel that the core issue is diverticulitis and what is growing in the pockets alone or are you still thinking that candida and fungus in general are the issue?

There are some very specific candida protocols that can be used to kill out the candida and to re-establish the beneficial bacteria. For instance garlic is often used to kill yeast.

Diverticulitis is usually only diagnosed by a colonoscopy procedure. Why do you think that it is diverticulitis now - only by symptoms or did you get him tested medically? Is he having pain in his abdomen, bloating, nausea, fever? Not having bowel movements can get the stool stuck in pockets that form with the bowels not being in proper shape from lack of proper muscle movements and weakness. If things are getting stuck in pockets and becoming infected he would show the symptoms of diverticulitis above (infection in pockets), but then again, those symptoms (which include either constipation or diarrhea) can be caused by other things too. Sometimes it makes sense to use the medical establishment just for their diagnostic abilities in order to get a fuller understanding of what you are dealing with even if you do nothing that they prescribe. 

Most doctors/therapists/healers would say that he needs more fiber in order to give his bowels the proper exercise and have enough bulk to move out the feces. I however have a particular viewpoint on fiber that is completely my own thought process. When the body is getting a toxic diet and nasty things need to be removed then fiber is important. It is how the bile gets cleaned up (the fiber is where the bile dumps the toxins for removal so when there is not enough fiber the bile goes back still dirty and the body has no way to dump toxins) and if the bile is thick and gall bladder filled with sludge or stones from the toxins leftover in the bile from not enough fiber, the liver and pancreas can therefore process fat properly. When someone is eating a pure diet without a big load of toxins the fiber is not as necessary because, well, the bile isn't getting all thick and nasty like it does when someone is eating things that create a load on the bile.

So, what you are trying to do, in my view, is to go directly to the ideal diet, but with a body that is not at a point where it can handle what that ideal diet comprises. Are you following me? If the boy's liver and pancreas and/or lungs are compromised and there is sludge in his bile and his intestines are backing up - he is not getting out the toxins and might not be able to process high amounts of fats with a liver/bile system that is debilitated. Most children that get excema first have some form of lung problem like asthma; that was suppressed in their history. Excema is the body trying to get out deep toxins. Your wife's anthroposophic helpers would agree with this. His body is dehydrated. It's a lack of flow of toxins to the point where the skin (the largest organ and often the last avenue of disposal after all the others fail) is oozing out the toxins. Dehydration necessitates fat, but the body is as yet not able to process the fat that will heal and which is the most natural food.

It's a catch 22 situation. Sometimes, one has to sit back and look at the bigger picture on how to get the toxins out enough to give the body the strength to handle even what in a healthier person would be the most healing. Some people still have a system that is strong enough to process enough of the toxins to heal, others like your son, as of yet, do not.

A healthy person eating a clean diet won't need fiber, but your son is not that person yet. The lungs, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, and intestines all need help in moving and healing. Excema is more than just skin. It is very good that you are handling this now because later on excema has a tendency when older to become arthritis. It goes deeper and deeper until it gets to the bones. Even though this is horribly painful for your son (and you), the very worst thing that could ever be done is suppressing it with things like steroids. All the things that you can come up with to get things flowing is what he needs. The boy might need a good deal of help breaking down fats right now. Lecithin, lipase enzymes, pancreatic enzymes and the like are what I would suggest along with the other wonderful suggestions that you have gotten above like vit D and direct sun shine etc. Of course, only raw fats make any sense for him. That is a strain enough and needed - whereas cooked fats will likely only gum him up more. Cooked white rice is devoid of fiber and yet create toxins at the same time. His body is telling you that he can handle no more of it! He needs the good gentle fiber to clean his detoxification channels - that you are already familiar with - and which is paleo. I have a list of favorite herbs for supporting the liver, gall bladder/bile, pancreas, lungs etc. that are non-toxic and gentle that I would suggest if you are interested so that you could research them further. They comprise for me the intense nutritive approach when there is weakness. There are also particular foods that will nourish particular organs and help them to release if you want me to talk more about them. I also would not take fiber out of his diet entirely until you know that the majority of the toxins that he is trying to purge are removed and he is able to process his fats well.

This is my own little thought process and what I would do if I were in your shoes and of course not medical advice. I believe firmly that no matter what - just by stopping the flow of junk that has been going in and letting the boy's body release without suppressing, you are doing him a world of good.

Your wife's viewpoint is not all that at odds with what you are trying to achieve. You are very lucky she doesn't want to slather him up with steroids like most Americans would.

Stay strong through it all. You know this already, but you are laying the foundation for a lifetime of health for your son. It must be stressful and very intense...... but those in the know, your friends here, at least ME!, are all with you sending you support.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 04:53:03 am »
He needs the good gentle fiber to clean his detoxification channels - that you are already familiar with - and which is paleo. I have a list of favorite herbs for supporting the liver, gall bladder/bile, pancreas, lungs etc. that are non-toxic and gentle that I would suggest if you are interested so that you could research them further. They comprise for me the intense nutritive approach when there is weakness. There are also particular foods that will nourish particular organs and help them to release if you want me to talk more about them. I also would not take fiber out of his diet entirely until you know that the majority of the toxins that he is trying to purge are removed and he is able to process his fats well.

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you!  Please continue and discuss what you have in mind.  I read every word you typed.  Thank you for taking the time!

I wholeheartedly agree with the gist of what you are saying.  I myself had to go through my own transformation stages to get to where I am right now.  I just did not get to my personal health best today by switching overnight.  I couldn't digest fats or anything this well until later.

Which medical diagnostics do you suggest?

I read the colonoscopies can be injurious.  The dye can kill your kidneys et al.  How to make it safer?

What fiber in which form do you suggest?

Your list of favorite herbs?

Yes go on.  Loving and appreciating it all.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 06:13:42 am by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk