Author Topic: Apology(allergies to electricity do indeed exist)  (Read 3974 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Apology(allergies to electricity do indeed exist)
« on: October 17, 2014, 04:57:03 pm »
Some years ago, I used to be very leery of the notion that some people might be allergic to electricity, thinking that some other explanation might exist,  but I have slowly come to accept that it does exist. Here seems to be a typical example thereof:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796108/electromagnetic-hypersensitivity-means-peter-lloyd-42-t-use-electric-gadgets-t-outside-house-case-walks-near-wifi-network.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:19:15 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 05:14:55 am »
How about changing the title to something better?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 05:21:26 am »
How about "Apology--allergies to electricity DO exist"?

Good of you to apologize, Tyler.

Hoo boy, if this is real, which it seems to be, then we'll probably be seeing a lot more of this over time.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 06:04:55 am »
How about "Apology--allergies to electricity DO exist"?

Good of you to apologize, Tyler.

Hoo boy, if this is real, which it seems to be, then we'll probably be seeing a lot more of this over time.

I imagine better gut flora, more vitamin D,  large amounts of good-quality fats, and some good electromagnetic shielding on electronic devices would really help. 

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 02:49:06 pm »
Expanding the topic: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vision_remota/esp_visionremota_22.htm

Closer to the end there is a list of senses we have, though there's definitely more. It's not just sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste, nor the "6th" sense, there's a lot more.
If there's too much of anything and the receptors are receiving the "far too much" then just as with any sense it will create negative reactions within the body and mind that are acted out one way or another. This is especially severe if the person has absolutely no knowledge of the existence of these senses - how can you know what to do if you don't know this aspect of yourself even exists? If you smell something very strong and bad you know what to do, if you see something equivalent you know what to do, and hear and touch and taste - you know what to do; because you know these senses exist and you know what they receive.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Apology(allergies to electricity do indeed exist)
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 04:40:43 pm »
Just reading through something very interesting (rather long itself but well worth it). It is directly linked to the senses. Has very relevant points there regarding our species as a whole.
One important point, why would our species have developed senses that we seem to never use nor have knowledge of? Yet there they are, part of us all.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vision_remota/esp_visionremota_20.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk