Author Topic: Raw Meat "Wife Swap"  (Read 4175 times)

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Meat "Wife Swap"
« on: November 19, 2009, 06:53:23 am »
I laughed so hard when I saw this!

Raw Meat "Wife Swap"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppkoy0M4OA]Raw Meat "Wife Swap"

Forgive me if it's been around awhile, I don't have TV.

"...it's got a wing to it..." 

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Raw Meat "Wife Swap"
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 07:29:04 am »
    Another part of the episode.  Hope it makes you laugh as much.
http://tinyurl.com/yftcaho It's from break.com, category: funny videos
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:33:10 pm »
 ???

I can't say I'm happy to see the representation of the raw primal diet on this show, having seen that vignette and I can understand the negative reaction it garnered.

If a person lives respectfully "close to the land," the land cleans itself. A bathroom does not clean itself. Additionally, farming doesn't provide a whole education - either live wild with the wisdom of nature or accept the constraints/opportunities of a technological society.

I had the same problem with the program "A Journey Home."

Definitely "food for thought"  :)

If this was discussed before, please point me to it... I didn't find anything when I searched the archives.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 02:08:49 am »
haha, he had to be fucking with her.. there is NO WAY that you would offer somebody who is OPPOSED to a raw diet HIGH MEAT!! (he says 'we're going to take the high meat, and we're going to go outside")

Hahaha

Too bad they didn't look very healthy.
That's not paleo.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 11:02:11 am »
....Too bad they didn't look very healthy.
I agree they don't look healthy. They generally look pale and dour, the son has acne (dairy is linked to acne, so possibly due to the raw dairy?), the mother says they don't drink water (kidney stone risk maybe?), and the mother has puffy eyes (allergies and/or dehydration?).
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk