Author Topic: are std's real?  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
are std's real?
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:27:51 am »
Do you people believe sexual transmitted diseases are real?  An argument would be that what would you call all those sickly, skinny people in Africa that have been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS?  I believe they are sick because they mostly eat grains and cheap processed foods/take cheap medicine that is actually making them sicker.  Do we need to worry about having sex without a condom? 

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: are std's real?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 02:41:33 am »
Charlie, this is an ethical question. I know that people on RPD is far healthy than others in the society. So, STD has less or no effect on us. -d
bugs or country chickens

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:25:58 am »
With over a year experience with possible (probable) exposure to STI's I am symptom free. I don't deny that packets of information (phages) such as herpes exist, only that, like anything else, if your environment(aka your body) is clean and you are nourishing it with love, happiness, peace, raw animal and vegetable foods, you should also remain symptom free. That's just IMPE, not saying you will have the same results, though I have no reason to expect anything less for you or anyone else' who's genes are intact (~95% of the human species).

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 03:35:12 am »
Do you people believe sexual transmitted diseases are real?  An argument would be that what would you call all those sickly, skinny people in Africa that have been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS?  I believe they are sick because they mostly eat grains and cheap processed foods/take cheap medicine that is actually making them sicker.  Do we need to worry about having sex without a condom? 

I think STDs are real.  Wild animals get them.  I can provide links if you want.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 05:19:27 am »
Yes they are very real, here you have a pretty good list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 05:42:21 am »
I think STDs are real.  Wild animals get them.  I can provide links if you want.

are the animals with STD's living a poor quality of life?  Do they have symptoms?  Do they seem sick? 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 07:31:29 am »

I would tend to think a good number of alleged STDs are fake / misdiagnoses for profits sake or depopulation's sake.

HIV / AIDS is a big global scam.

Just because some things appear on the genitals, some MDs will say that is an STD.  I think most MDs say something is an STD if it appears on the genitals.

Of course there are real STDs, like crabs and mites can be passed on to another person.

There's also that bit about man with some disease in his ejaculate cumming in a vagina... that should be obvious.

Oral is possible too, a woman with infected teeth and giving a blowjob.  To protect yourself, wash after, slather with virgin coconut oil... or spike with your essential oil if needed such as oregano or clove oil or thieves.

Sure raw paleo dieters have greater immunity.

In an outbreak I would bet on the raw paleo dieters.  When my house hold had an outbreak, 8 people were down and sick and only me and my boy were well and took care of the sick.  RPD works!

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 06:08:48 am »
Hi Charlie, how 'bout you find a lady who has a good variety and sleep with her a few times without any protection, and tell us how things go?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:29:58 am by Eric »

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 07:52:48 am »
Hi Charlie, how 'bout you find a lady who has a good variety and sleep with her a few times without any protection, and tell us how things go?

Why don't you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk