Author Topic: Gained 10lbs. of MUSCLE in less than a week!  (Read 82692 times)

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Gained 10lbs. of MUSCLE in less than a week!
« on: January 15, 2010, 12:55:28 am »
OMG!  I knew it!  If a male lion does nothing but bullies the females, take their meat and get bigger, I don't see why it should be any different for humans.  I suspected this all along.  I started on Saturday the 9th and ate lean meat non stop.  Just started to get rabbit starvation diarrhea on Wednesday the 13th.  Incorporating fat back into my diet.  I did not exercise the whole time.  Low and behold, it worked.  Women are eyeballing me everywhere I go now, it's amazing! 

Realizations I made:

1) There is no protein ceiling.  The only ceiling is how big your stomach stretches. 

2) You will need to eat fat eventually.  This is actually the second time I had rabbit starvation.  I like experimenting.  Your body will start to reject lean meat after a few days for reasons I really do not know.  Last time I had it, my body fat was extremely low.  This time it is higher, so the body fat thing cannot be the reason.  Possibly to save precious body fat. 

3)Carboyhydrates.  Turns out that carbs are nature's natural steroids.  Eat enough of it and it makes pimples, which can only occur because of increased Testosterone.  Researched prolong use of anabolic steroids. It's funny how the problems they create are the same as excessive use of carbohydrates in the diet.  Diabetes and steroid damage are the same damn thing.  The body was never meant to stay anabolic without extra material(meat) to make new body parts with.  I wouldn't use steroids without meat and I wouldn't eat carbs without meat.  No wonder all my neolithic friends look so much older than I do.  Alcohol is also another anabolic substance.  It's so anabolic everything gets stored, you even decrease your brain's use of glucose with it.  Now I see why the guys that eat meat and drink beer are so muscular.  Nature allowed us to be more anabolic when carbs came around during the fall.  We humans learned how to abuse this delicate system with agriculture. 

4)Role of Protein.  In the past I was taught that excess protein turns into fat.  What a load of crap that turned out to be.  If I lose a pound of muscle everyday I go without food, than to make up for the days not eating, there has to be a day of taking in more than I need for that day.  Who came up with this protein turns into fat business?  Protein is your glucose reservoir.  There's no way to store days of glucose, but you can store heck of a lot of useful protein.  Protein turns into everything lipids and glucose cannot.  It wouldn't make any sense to deaminate protein and turn it into fat.  I'm sure that would be a net loss ATP reaction if that was to be a true statement.  Mother Nature is not that stupid. 

5)Role of Exercise.  Exercise can sculpt your body and that is it.  A net increase in total muscle mass is a function of eating, not working out.  There is no need to slave away at the gym.  There might not be any reason to push that hard either, just enough burn to sculpt the muscle you want to grow.  If you went in the gym and just did bicep curls and your protein intake is not enough, your biceps will get bigger at the cost of the rest of your body getting smaller.  To compensate, there has to be an intake of exogenous protein. 

6)Gluconeogenesis.  The body will only make enough glucose from protein and other substances until glycogen levels are filled up.  Any excess amino acids from there on in the blood will not turn into glucose.  The excess amino acids will create an anabolic state that allows protein synthesis.  That is how muscles get bigger.  I don't care how much protein you eat, your kidneys will not fail.  Excessive glucose destroys kidneys. 

7)Propaganda.  There is some force out there trying to control our minds.  From these 95lbs. fashion models they want us to admire, to the retarded food pyramid with their stupid cholesterol theory.  The rich has always found ways to keep the poor from eating meat.  They did it with religion and force before, but now they use pseudo-science to instill us with fear.  I just can't picture paleo hunters to be a bunch of guys looking like Justin Timberlake taking on a whooly rhino.  Something isn't right. 

The more I'm on this diet, the more it proves to me that we truly are carnivores.  No carnivore should've been domesticated.  Look what happened to dogs.  They are no comparison to the killing machines of wolves.  Just like we modern humans are no comparison to ancient humans.  For those that read this and truly get what I'm saying...  I hope to see you around after this world ends and a new one begins.  Get big and strong before the economy collapses.  It will be a rough ride.  GODSPEED!
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

carnivore

Re: Gained 10lbs. of MUSCLE in less than a week!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 01:17:20 am »
You should write a new handbook of biochemistry... l)

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:15:34 am »
lol, look man I'm on a carnivorous approach myself and I joined here because I decided to give the raw approach a try however some of the claims you make is why people think zerocarbers are crazy

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:25:43 am »
Well of course cholesterol causes heart disease.  We should be eating 5 a day.  Make sure you drink 8 glasses of water.  The emperor is a god.  The government can't be killing Jews(Nazi Germany).  Formaldehyde is great for babies, let's put it in the milk supply. 

I don't mean to stir anything.  DOGMA is DOGMA, not facts.  There's a lot of crap floating around everwhere.  Turn on your TV around prime time.  "Ask you doctor about Crestor, blah blah blah."  If you think there's no battle for the minds, you better think again.  If I had kids I'm not feeding them frosted mini wheats because THEY SAY it makes them smarter and more attentive in the classroom.  People believe that shit, just because of the commercials.  Companies know that.  Why do you think they pay so much for airtime?  Hitler perfected the art/science of propaganda/advertising/brainwashing.  You really think AIDS exist?  There's no retrovirus killing people, only toxic drugs that get in the way of DNA/RNA.  You mess with that, you mess with life.  Open up your minds.  Get out of that box they put you in. Read Plato. History repeats itself.  Babylon, Egypt, Rome, and one day, the United States. 

I'm glad you called me a nut.  I am that crazy to push the limits.  Good luck to you, slave.  May you live forever. 

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 03:51:53 am »
lol calm down you bleeding heart, I never called you a nut, although I might have thought it lol. Yes, there have been times in history where humanity's ideas and beliefs were wrong but that does not make everything we know now false. Besides, I did essentially try what you are talking about, I did zerocarb for 8 months and It made me lose weight (which I didnt really need cause I was already quite skinny) and it didn't allow me continue my MMA training (making me believe that anaerobic exercise does require glycogen and gluconeogenesis isn't the fastest or most efficient way to replenish it). However, I'm back to zerocarb now because my brain functions better and my candida symptoms disappear. I'm also giving raw meat a try instead of cooked (which I previously could not pull off cause my digestion was worse) so unless you think that my failure to obtain the results you mentioned are because I cooked my meat and because I didn't overstuff myself with just lean meat then I guess you might be as YOU SAID a nut lol
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:04:14 am by Christopher »

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 04:09:36 am »
Sorry man, bigger muscle, more testosterone.  I need to learn to tame the incredible hulk.

The problem with new converts is that they undershoot their protein requirements.  You need more protein to make glucose, eat enough of it and you're fine.  It doesn't take long for the liver to make glucose at all.  We're not that much different from other carnivores.  I'm eating on the order of 1000g of protein to gain size.  Probably more.  The body becomes very thermogenic when it gets a lot of protein.  Which leads me to believe that this newfound body heat allowed us to venture into colder climates. 

I figured out why I am so unhappy living here in the East Coast.  What most people think is excessive protein consumption is the norm in Southern California.  That would explain the beautiful women everywhere in San Diego.  DC is an ugly town.  I see protein deficiency everywhere.  People have way too much hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen in DC, compared to San Diego.  Over there you can clearly see they carry more nitrogen and sulphur.  Especially in their butts.  God, I love California. 

You're in luck my friend for pissing me off earlier.  I too went thru the same problem when I got here.  Started getting yeast infections on my genitals, cystic acne, dandruff, etc.  All symptoms of staying anabolic too long.  Ditch the carbs, ditch the immune issues.  I guarantee it, just have faith.  Believe me.  Do not eat the same amount of food everyday.  It is good to overeat meat sometimes.  You'll see it in your eyes, skin, hair, and of course that big manly chest.  It's also good to go without for a couple of days too.  Read about the benefits of a catabolic state.  The body was never meant to stay in a static state. 

Wish you the best. 

William

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 04:19:05 am »
Good stuff, and I'm glad to see someone else is awake.
However, it wasn't AH who perfected propaganda/advertising/brainwashing; it was well known in classical Greece, where the peasants/slaves were required by law to attend touring stage plays.
The self-appointed owners of the human race have been at this a long time.

Hitler perfected the art/science of propaganda/advertising/brainwashing.

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 04:20:23 am »
well I mean I guess I'm not really disagreeing with everything you say. Like I said I was a cooked zerocarber for 8 months in which it improved many aspects of my life:skin, depression, sleep, brain fog however my energy was never as good as when I ate carbs. After 8 months I tried 2 weeks of meat and potatoes based on some anthropological research but it turned out that it only made me feel worse with my acne coming back again and other symptoms. Here's the thing though, during my 8 months zerocarb, specially during the end, I wasn't able to eat more than 2 pounds a day, not cause I didnt want to but I just couldnt force it down. so what did I do wrong? was it because the meat was cooked? Was it because I was eating fatty meat? Who knows, all i know is that carbs found in vegetation dont make my body feel very good so I'm back to a carnivorous lifestyle and I'm willing to experiment with my meat being raw and also add in a few organ meats. Maybe I should try eating fatty ground beef until I am no longer hungry and then eat as much lean meat as I can afterwards and see if that changes anything. What do you think? Do you eat your meat raw and do you think that is a significant factor? By the way, I eat twice a day but I could probably pull of the once a day eating again if it helps with the catabolic state

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 05:00:47 am »
The fat doesn't matter.  You only need about less than a pound a day, the rest can be protein.  I think paleo men ate the rest of the protein(leaner cuts) than the rest of the group, thus allowing them to get bigger.  2lbs. of meat a day?  Don't eat like a girl.  Eat like a man.  LOL!!!!  No wonder you're tired.  You should eat at least 4lbs., especially for MMA.  You need more energy.  You will get accustomed to eating more when you force yourself more meat.  I can go thru 10lbs. in a day with no problem.  Don't take me to any buffets.  I'll shut the house down.  Obviously, I don't eat raw all the time.  I can't, it's instinct to do both for me.  I like liver raw, but I like guts cooked.  Cooking releases something your tongue loves.  Maybe glutamic acid, Malliard's reaction...  Who knows?!  All raw gets boring.  Sorry, don't flame me guys.  Go to a sushi buffet and throw away the rice.  Happy hour $1 dollar oysters, I am so there.  I wish I can find a girl like me.

Another thing, most americans are disgusted at organ meats.  You need to eat either organs meats or take a very good multi.  You need more than just calories.  Muscle meat is not as nutritious.  It gets boring real fast eating a ribeye all the time.  Lots of meat out there to eat.  Seafood, organs, insects, eggs of all types of animals.  Get creative.  Mmm... Snails.  See, I'm hungry already. 

You'll learn to stay away from restaurants because the cost to food ratio sucks and you have to tip.  1/2lbs. burger... big deal?  8 ounce steak?  oooh!!!  Those are neolithic proportions.  Eat like that and have a neolithic body.  Not enough nitrogen and sulfur.  If you can't afford grass fed, eat the next best thing, grain fed.  Still better than Doritos.  Go load up on cod liver oil.  You know, figure it out.  Nutrition is like a business.  Get it to work for you. 

You'll get used to it, just unleash that carnivore inside you. 

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 05:07:25 am »
You do understand that one of the main intents of eating a carnivorous diet is to switch to burning ketones as a fuel and therefore avoid further damage to the body with lots of insulin. By eating as much lean meat as you do your body is still running on glucose and therefore still having those same surges and dips, albeit at a reduced response.

I also unintentionally spent a couple months either in rabbit starvation or very close to it ~a year and a half ago. Yeah, I looked good at 4% bodyfat but it wasn't a healthy place to be and my body told me so.
The quantity of food you're talking about is excessive especially at your energy expenditure levels. I think it's just going to be taxing on your body.
Please keep us informed though as I do want to know how it goes for you. Maybe I'll be completely wrong.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 05:07:53 am »
lol I had to go to fitday to find out how much meat a person would need to get 1000 grams of protein like you mentioned. I used 95/05 ground beef cause it's the leanest and a person would need over 10 pounds of that a day. That's insane lol But you did mention in your last post that you eat 10 pounds of meat so I guess good job you T-Rex you. I unfortunately can't see me being able to do that, so I'll probably just have to be a slave with the rest of humanity  :'(

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 05:17:08 am »
lol I had to go to fitday to find out how much meat a person would need to get 1000 grams of protein like you mentioned. I used 95/05 ground beef cause it's the leanest and a person would need over 10 pounds of that a day. That's insane lol But you did mention in your last post that you eat 10 pounds of meat so I guess good job you T-Rex you. I unfortunately can't see me being able to do that, so I'll probably just have to be a slave with the rest of humanity  :'(
I wouldn't feel too bad.
I'm fighting Candida as well and I know for a fact that eating like this would cause me issues with it. The body can't use all that protein before the Candida gets some glucose to eat even if it is possible to digest and use all that protein everyday. All you would do is shoot yourself in the foot attempting it IMO. I've found that my symptoms have been steadily improving the past 5 1/2ish months through adequate fat intake and caloric restriction to what I'm expending. :)
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

William

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 05:23:52 am »
Here's my desktop sticky to remind me of why I should gobble fat instead of meat:

1) Please see this excerpt from Phinney's review "Ketogenic Diets and 
Physical Performance":

"The third dietary factor potentially affecting physical performance 
is adjusting protein intake to bring it within the optimum 
therapeutic window for human metabolism. The studies noted herein 
[13-15,20] demonstrate effective preservation of lean body mass and 
physical performance when protein is in the range of 1.2 – 1.7 g/kg 
reference body weight daily, provided in the context of adequate 
minerals. Picking the mid-range value of 1.5 g/kg-d, for adults with 
reference weights ranging from 60–80 kg, this translates into total 
daily protein intakes 90 to 120 g/d. This number is also consistent 
with the protein intake reported in the Bellevue study [9]. When 
expressed in the context of total daily energy expenditures of 2000–
3000 kcal/d, about 15% of ones daily energy expenditure (or intake if 
the diet is eucaloric) needs to be provided as protein.

The effects of reducing daily protein intake to below 1.2 g/kg 
reference weight during a ketogenic diet include progressive loss of 
functional lean tissue and thus loss of physical performance, as 
demonstrated by Davis et al [21]. In this study, subjects given 
protein at 1.1 g/kg-d experienced a significant reduction in VO2max 
over a 3 month period on a ketogenic diet, whereas subjects given 1.5 
g/kg-d maintained VO2max.

At the other end of the spectrum, higher protein intakes have the 
potential for negative side-effects if intake of this nutrient 
exceeds 25% of daily energy expenditure. One concern with higher 
levels of protein intake is the suppression of ketogenesis relative 
to an equi-caloric amount of fat (assuming that ketones are a 
beneficial adaptation to whole body fuel homeostasis). In addition, 
Stefansson describes a malady known by the Inuit as rabbit malaise 
[8]. This problem would occur in the early spring when very lean 
rabbits were the only available game, when people might be tempted to 
eat too much protein in the absence of an alternative source of 
dietary fat. The symptoms were reported to occur within a week, and 
included headache and lassitude. Such symptoms are not uncommon among 
people who casually undertake a 'low carbohydrate, high protein' diet."

2) Also, Ron Rosedale in his book recommending a "high fat, low 
nonfiber carbohydrate, moderate protein diet," has charts that start 
on page 207 to help you figure out daily protein requirements.   
Basically, for those who are not overweight, the number is half your 
weight.  There are a few more calculations involved for the 
overweight -- but the gist is the same as Phinney above.

Here's a quote from the book:

"The fact that protein is essential for life... doesn't mean that you 
can eat it in unlimited quantities.  When you eat more protein than 
your body needs to replace and repair body parts, excess protein is 
largely converted  into glucose and burned as fuel.  It turns you 
into a sugar maker and sugar burner!  This is not desirable or healthy."

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 05:28:35 am »
WRONG!!!  WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!!  Life is about glucose.  At least animal life.  I bet I don't piss any ketones while I'm eating.  Ketones only show up when you're not eating.  The longer you fast or eating low protein, the more ketones you make.  Hence, the ketogenic ratio.  The Ketogenic diet is stupid.  It's basically fasting and eating fat to stay fat.  You can't do MMA on ketones.  When I'm fasting, I'm hypoglycemic.  Can't be active being hypoglycemic.  

The enemy is not insulin.  When you eat carbs.  Insulin increases and glucagon drops.  When you eat protein, they both go up.  Go open up a book and read about glucagon and see how it counters the effects of insulin.  In fact read up on all the different hormones of the body.  Again, the insulin thing is dogma.  That's why carnivores look younger than their neolithic omnivores counterparts, no matter how much meat I eat.  

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 05:36:43 am »
well usually i'm open to being a guinea pig but this experiment would be quite expensive, specially since fatty meat is cheaper due to the clogging arteries abilities of saturated fat  ;D In all seriousness though, if what you say is true then just post a recent picture of your 10 pounds muscle increase compared to a picture of you a month ago or whatever.

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 05:44:12 am »
I'm not posting no pic. Unfortunately I don't own a camera.  Believe or not, I don't care.  More women for me when i become the alpha male. 

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 05:50:12 am »
well that makes sense, you can't afford a camera but you can afford to eat over 10 pounds of meat a day  ;D lol don't worry it was a good try man, you almost had me believing that rabbit starvation was a good thing lol it's okay, you can have all the girls you want that wont have a problem with you eating 11 pounds of meat a day  -v

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 05:59:32 am »
WRONG!!!  WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!!  Life is about glucose.  At least animal life.  I bet I don't piss any ketones while I'm eating.  Ketones only show up when you're not eating.  The longer you fast or eating low protein, the more ketones you make.  Hence, the ketogenic ratio.  The Ketogenic diet is stupid.  It's basically fasting and eating fat to stay fat.  You can't do MMA on ketones.  When I'm fasting, I'm hypoglycemic.  Can't be active being hypoglycemic.  
It doesn't take long for the body to adapt to using ketones as fuel. After that you don't have them in your urine either. I agree that a ketogenic diet is stupid; those of us here eating a higher fat diet do not want to function in ketosis but beyond it.
FWIW I've increased my endurance two to three-fold since changing my diet up.

How about this anecdotal evidence I've experienced that perhaps you might be able shed a light on.
When I was eating a very high lean meat diet I had a strong, distinct, and unpleasant odor to my urine. These were not ketones as I can smell the difference. I've grown very in tune with my body over the years and can tell when something is distinctly "wrong" (much the same way I can sense disease in others). The best I can describe this odor is this same "wrong" whereas ketones do not give me quite this revulsion. I still occasionally get this smell and it's invariably after a couple days of eating less fat than my body desires (usually occurs if I run low) and I substituting with extra protein (the protein doesn't satiate on it's own so I need to eat more to give my stomach the feeling of fullness quite like my days of full stomachs eating SAD).
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 06:10:31 am »
If you exhaust glycogen stores, gluconeogenesis kick in.  It's not so bad if you're sitting around, but if you're running or burning up lots of glucose, the rate of gluconeogenesis picks up.  The off smell you're talking about is ammonia.  Demamination of protein for it's carbon skeleton to produce glucose.  Ammonia is toxic and the body will let it out everywhere.  Sweat, breath, urine, etc.. 

That's why I don't run around when I have no glycogen.  If you're exhausted, stop and rest.  Marathons are stupid.  It's unnatural to be in a CATABOLIC state and being active.  Look at them, they all look old and malnourished.  At least the neolithic ones, that paleo one looks good though.  He's doing it right.   Dean Karnazes.  Check him out.  He's paleo. 

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 06:55:03 am »
I'm pretty sure you don't exhaust glycogen stores running a marathon. 100 meter sprints, now thats a different story...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 08:08:04 am »
OMG!  I knew it!  If a male lion does nothing but bullies the females, take their meat and get bigger, I don't see why it should be any different for humans.  I suspected this all along.  I started on Saturday the 9th and ate lean meat non stop.  Just started to get rabbit starvation diarrhea on Wednesday the 13th.  Incorporating fat back into my diet.  I did not exercise the whole time.  Low and behold, it worked.  Women are eyeballing me everywhere I go now, it's amazing! 

Realizations I made:

1) There is no protein ceiling.  The only ceiling is how big your stomach stretches. 

2) You will need to eat fat eventually.  This is actually the second time I had rabbit starvation.  I like experimenting.  Your body will start to reject lean meat after a few days for reasons I really do not know.  Last time I had it, my body fat was extremely low.  This time it is higher, so the body fat thing cannot be the reason.  Possibly to save precious body fat. 

3)Carboyhydrates.  Turns out that carbs are nature's natural steroids.  Eat enough of it and it makes pimples, which can only occur because of increased Testosterone.  Researched prolong use of anabolic steroids. It's funny how the problems they create are the same as excessive use of carbohydrates in the diet.  Diabetes and steroid damage are the same damn thing.  The body was never meant to stay anabolic without extra material(meat) to make new body parts with.  I wouldn't use steroids without meat and I wouldn't eat carbs without meat.  No wonder all my neolithic friends look so much older than I do.  Alcohol is also another anabolic substance.  It's so anabolic everything gets stored, you even decrease your brain's use of glucose with it.  Now I see why the guys that eat meat and drink beer are so muscular.  Nature allowed us to be more anabolic when carbs came around during the fall.  We humans learned how to abuse this delicate system with agriculture. 

4)Role of Protein.  In the past I was taught that excess protein turns into fat.  What a load of crap that turned out to be.  If I lose a pound of muscle everyday I go without food, than to make up for the days not eating, there has to be a day of taking in more than I need for that day.  Who came up with this protein turns into fat business?  Protein is your glucose reservoir.  There's no way to store days of glucose, but you can store heck of a lot of useful protein.  Protein turns into everything lipids and glucose cannot.  It wouldn't make any sense to deaminate protein and turn it into fat.  I'm sure that would be a net loss ATP reaction if that was to be a true statement.  Mother Nature is not that stupid. 

5)Role of Exercise.  Exercise can sculpt your body and that is it.  A net increase in total muscle mass is a function of eating, not working out.  There is no need to slave away at the gym.  There might not be any reason to push that hard either, just enough burn to sculpt the muscle you want to grow.  If you went in the gym and just did bicep curls and your protein intake is not enough, your biceps will get bigger at the cost of the rest of your body getting smaller.  To compensate, there has to be an intake of exogenous protein. 

6)Gluconeogenesis.  The body will only make enough glucose from protein and other substances until glycogen levels are filled up.  Any excess amino acids from there on in the blood will not turn into glucose.  The excess amino acids will create an anabolic state that allows protein synthesis.  That is how muscles get bigger.  I don't care how much protein you eat, your kidneys will not fail.  Excessive glucose destroys kidneys. 

7)Propaganda.  There is some force out there trying to control our minds.  From these 95lbs. fashion models they want us to admire, to the retarded food pyramid with their stupid cholesterol theory.  The rich has always found ways to keep the poor from eating meat.  They did it with religion and force before, but now they use pseudo-science to instill us with fear.  I just can't picture paleo hunters to be a bunch of guys looking like Justin Timberlake taking on a whooly rhino.  Something isn't right. 

The more I'm on this diet, the more it proves to me that we truly are carnivores.  No carnivore should've been domesticated.  Look what happened to dogs.  They are no comparison to the killing machines of wolves.  Just like we modern humans are no comparison to ancient humans.  For those that read this and truly get what I'm saying...  I hope to see you around after this world ends and a new one begins.  Get big and strong before the economy collapses.  It will be a rough ride.  GODSPEED!

I absolutely adore this post.
Thank you for experimenting for us and telling your results!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 08:10:16 am »
Well of course cholesterol causes heart disease.  We should be eating 5 a day.  Make sure you drink 8 glasses of water.  The emperor is a god.  The government can't be killing Jews(Nazi Germany).  Formaldehyde is great for babies, let's put it in the milk supply. 

I don't mean to stir anything.  DOGMA is DOGMA, not facts.  There's a lot of crap floating around everwhere.  Turn on your TV around prime time.  "Ask you doctor about Crestor, blah blah blah."  If you think there's no battle for the minds, you better think again.  If I had kids I'm not feeding them frosted mini wheats because THEY SAY it makes them smarter and more attentive in the classroom.  People believe that shit, just because of the commercials.  Companies know that.  Why do you think they pay so much for airtime?  Hitler perfected the art/science of propaganda/advertising/brainwashing.  You really think AIDS exist?  There's no retrovirus killing people, only toxic drugs that get in the way of DNA/RNA.  You mess with that, you mess with life.  Open up your minds.  Get out of that box they put you in. Read Plato. History repeats itself.  Babylon, Egypt, Rome, and one day, the United States. 

I'm glad you called me a nut.  I am that crazy to push the limits.  Good luck to you, slave.  May you live forever. 

Heartily agree with everything you just posted.  Call me nut #2.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 08:33:33 am »
There is nothing I can do or say for you to believe me.  What I am telling you is the truth.  I leave it to you if you want to decide to change your life.  God created us with great intelligence to rule this planet.  I live my life with only truth.  The others may lie about everything, but I am no fool.  I can see through their lies.  I have nothing to gain by writing this except the gratitude of helping others. 

Back to excess protein.  I think the problem is not body fat levels, but a missing growth co-factor.  Possibly depleted by eating not eating fat.  You can get away with it for a while, til that co-factor is gone.  Hyperaminoacidemia will no longer force anabolism when it's gone, the body has no choice but to catabolize the amino acids.  Increased deamination leads to excess ammonia in the bloodstream.  If continued will lead to sickness and death. 

I had to sit around and think about it for a moment.  Sounds good to me. 

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 09:44:27 am »
I love it redfulcrum. I feel and frankly, I look fantastic eating raw fatty ground beef (80/20 and 75/25). My lifts keep going up, my energy is boundless. I am having the best workouts of my life on raw zero carb, and my body is strikingly lean BUT very strong. I'm not a weak little thing. I love raw ZC!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 09:49:51 am »
God created us with great intelligence to rule this planet.

i think it would be easier for a creature blessed with intelligence enough to rule the planet to figure out how to properly fuel their body....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk