Author Topic: hi there from polish ecoregion :)  (Read 2435 times)

Offline gggrzesiek

• Forager
    • View Profile
hi there from polish ecoregion :)
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:46 am »
hello there from "Central European mixed forests", as it woulf be so, if not that awfull urban nightmare.
i lack the power to fully become primitivist, but i share anarcho-primitive awareness of what happened and what we witness now, i am christian and i am trying to find a way for living anarcho-primitive life in ?ód?, terryfying urban disaster, where people live in the getto and have their minds brainwashed and indoctrinated. .... Or mayby i will try to live the city and find some life somewhere in the countryside, just far far away from where i finished education nightmare, and now attend another one work as a physician under medical infrastructure,
for the fall of civilisation and reconnection to life!!!!!!!!!!
i happy, that i have joined this board:)
i hope i will find here people like me, friends and some strenghth.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: hi there from polish ecoregion :)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 03:05:26 am »
Welcome and good luck
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 05:14:23 am »
i've been really into anarcho-primitivism recently. I highly recommend reading Derrick Jensen's 'Endgame' for people looking for a more natural way of life for humanity. Welcome gggrzesiek!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 04:24:34 pm »
Welcome to the forum!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk