Author Topic: Unavailable Grass-fed Meat  (Read 35244 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Unavailable Grass-fed Meat
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2009, 07:36:45 pm »
Padraig is SuperInfinity's real name, yes, which I used to refer to him as from time to time in past posts here, and he didn't seem to mind my using his name. It's Irish for Patrick, and a nice name, IMO. I don't want to share too much of his personal details without his permission, and I don't know much anyway. Suffice it to say I agree we are better off with him not posting here, but I don't think he intentionally means to be a troll--at least not at first. I think he basically is who he is through no fault of his own (but that doesn't mean we have to tolerate his behavior, of course).

I was curious as to whether he was ticking off the folks at the raw vegan forum he linked to, so I checked and found out he had already also got banned at that forum not long after he got banned here, and the main moderator there seems like a very tolerant, peaceful chap, so you can see why I think it's best if SI doesn't post here.
If SuperInifinity been a genuine well-meaning raw vegan he would not have been banned from the raw vegan forum. It is a characteristic of trolls that they join numerous forums so as to get extra attention from others that they don't get in their real lives and then they attack whatever philosophy each of those forums holds, along with personal attacks; so on rawpalaeo forums they'll criticise raw-meat diets, on raw vegan forums they'll criticise 100% raw plant food diets etc. Controversy is fine and useful if it's genuine, but when it's just meant to be disruptive, then it's just a waste of posting-space.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk