Author Topic: Le Pen to ban non-pork meals in schools  (Read 2068 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Le Pen to ban non-pork meals in schools
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:23:43 am »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10746273/Frances-Le-Pen-ban-non-pork-meals-in-schools.html

I don't know what to say about this subject.

After getting introduction to Paleo (raw paleo), I have also started eating non-Halal food for the first time... and I have also read more about my religion (Islam) and I am doubtful of it.

But still I find myself far away from eating the pork (or even to touch it). I know there is no reason for it if I am doubting the whole religion, but .....  (perhaps it is the same that many people from Europe could not imagine to eat snakes like the chinese and koreans eat).

P.S:

One thing more, I feel the difference of taste between Halal and non-Halal meats. And I want to know if others too feel this difference or this is only a false signal created by my mind?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Le Pen to ban non-pork meals in schools
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 06:31:23 am »
I think the idea is that kosher/halal meats involve removing the blood from the meat so that it tastes less good.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk